Are catholics considered christians in your country?

Are catholics considered christians in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
youtube.com/watch?v=z3luFNPwsII
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Where are Catholics not considered Christian?

Worshipping jesus mother instead of God is idolatry

In the USA

Catholics preserved the european paganism.

Yes, but they're not generally present outside of cities.

Yes, the rest are treated as sects

Yes.
Catholic could be even a Godfather to an orthodox.

Really? Not only are americans herectic, they are proud of it. Have fun in hell false prophet believers.

Yeah, although the way they treat Mary and the Saints can be sen as bordering on polytheism.
A lot of people don't consider Mormons or JW's as real Christians, but as separate kinda crazy groups.

Street prayers reee

Really? That's cool.

>Americans in charge of Christianity

Yep, catholics are literally bro-tier to us.

They are not considered Christians to any real Christian

I was checking it and you can also be our godfathers, that's really nice.

>you
>real christian

Go to the Holy Mart and shart for your sins.

In homine SHARTis x-DDdd

Was raised catholic. Never heard anyone ever claim we're not christians.

Who cares what inbred southerners think. They worships snake or some shit

nothing is as laughable as US&A instant Christianity

>muslim-tier theology comprehension

當然
我們根本分不出誰是誰

Map is misleading. We're 22% catholic. The largest religious body in the country,. Nice research, Pierre

It was Nigel in fact

Devil worshipper

Orthodox is okay

Remember the Pope says to let those peaceful refugees into your countries

>Map is misleading
>Didn't read the title
nice going retort

for normal people yes
for fanatics and zealots heretics

there is only one God, dear Abdelatif

in the best areas of the country the religion is majority catholic

u gonna go to church in a strip mall this sunday faggot?

even like 20 minutes of research and anyone can figure out catholicism is filled with babylonian, canaanite and mithraic symbolism and worship practices, whereas that is specifically forbidden by Deuteronomy 12:4

this is why catholics have pushed the lie that the torah is not to be obeyed since day 1, and all the little protesting catholic circuses basically agree with that

No Pedro I plan to go here. How much money you paying your church to get into heaven though?

Dude Catholics are OG Christians.

I hope southern Germany and Italy get rowdy again and give you frogs a reality dose soon

>whereas that is specifically forbidden by Deuteronomy 12:4
have u even read that book of the bible? i have not touched a bible in probably over ten years but deuteronomy was so crazy it still sticks out in my mind,

if you followed it like you pretend you do instead of cherry picking like your wal mart sects of 'christianity' do you would unironically be isis tier

Nice, I like you guys too.
CK2 HRE+ERE best alliance

I've had a "non-denominational" Christian tell me that Catholics aren't Christian.

Also, last week an evangelical came up to my friends and I while we were walking around campus and asked us to pray with her/go to her church on the weekend.

Protestants/Evangelicals are crazy.

im not mexican or even a practicing catholic, but i will defend the culture and religion i was born and raised into over your insane splinter groups of 'christianity'

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

Deuteronomy is israelite sandniggery and while christians are cucked into bending their minds and praise ancient jewish warlords who seem hardly better then their enemies they make an important break with jesus were most of the old stuff gets nullified by his birth and sacrifiece.

the delusion of cathcuks is outstanding

Our nation was founded by protestants and protestants tamed this land. American culture is protestant not catholic

i dont think you understood my point because you dont understand pro*estant retardation here, they will cite something that sounds nice to them from some crazy shit in the old testement with this implication that they will believe everything written in it, thus making them 'true christians', while convienantly ignoring everything that they dont agree with/is just plain insane in the same books of the bible that they just cited.

>they make an important break with jesus were most of the old stuff gets nullified by his birth and sacrifiece.
thats what catholics and orthodox do cause they are respectable versions of christianity. im not sure what european protestants do.

But the pagan stuff is what makes catholicism great in the first place.
The platonism and hellenic basis gives it an intellectual and logical approach to god, the many little appropiated pagan rites a soul to make it stick in the hearts of people and cultures without destroying them as a whole-inspiring art and life.

implying i give a fuck and implying im any less of an american than you

my family was catholic since the great schism im not gonna join some looney bin church because looney bin sects of christianty were the first people to settle what became the USA

Your state was created by Protestants, your state is now Catholic.

:^)

And where are you getting this information?

Why did East Germany and Czech go full fedora?

Brothers, peace! We all love Jesus in different ways, but we still do it, don't we?

gommunism

So Catholics have actually decreased overall even with Mexican influence? Is that what you're saying?

lel

Yeah but Russia and other ex commie places

Nope

Don't forget Estonia

>That small spot of Islam in Bulgaria
care to explain, yogurts?

Your family is trash, sorry you have to be related to them. I'll pray for you this Sunday

Turks living in Bulgaria

>first people to settle what became the USA
that would be Catholics.

Prayer from an infidel means nothing, filthy prot scum.

>Italy
>Rowdy

your country seems to be the only orthodox country butt blasted by catholics

trash that accomplished more here in three generations than yours has in six =). are trailer parks a good real estate investment? asking because there is a good chance you have some first hand experience living in one.

Protestantism is worse than Islam, desu.

>when Americans do """""research"""""" on the internet

European protestants were lutherans at first (Luther was a sound theologician, he did not cherrypick shit from the old one but wanted to pull out all the stuff that was undeniably roman and based on claims of power concerning the clergy and thus not in the bible-sola scriptura- interpret the bible but dont throw in stuff based on tradition alone) and while they (lutheran plebs) were quiet fanatic at first-burning statues of saints and destroying any pictures in the churches while banning maypoledances and everthing older then chrisitanity they and the catholics smoothened their beliefs so they could coexist after they went ISIS on each other and were weary after 30 years of holy war which killed a third of our population and another hundred years of war in france.

All the ones who did not hear the shot then and still had weird retardry going on in their communities which stemmed from all too literal interpretation went to america because both protestants and catholics couldnt tolerate them.
This might explain why your protestants are very pious but.... yeah.

Not at all.

I would not know, I don't live in one or know anyone who does. I'd have to guess no though

>protestants
>being christian
pick one 2bhfam

It has a lot of pagan syncretism, but that is precisely what Christianity is.

I like this

>protestant culture

no such thing

why shouldnt we be
catholics tried to destroy us for centuries

most Christians here are catholic

The ideal me would get and read this book. Would make sense, since I understood the Bible is a minor text in Catholicism.

On my mother side of my family, my sister and I are the 1st in maybe 1000 years of generations who didn't receive a religious education.
Funny, because when I decided to become a teacher of philosophy, I realized that western thought couldn't be devided from religion.

Of course Catholics are Christians. But nice making a thread about religion, the other day the one about Mormons was very interesting. Amen, niggers.

>Amerisharts arguing about who is better at sucking Jesus' cock

>abrahamic religions

If you are european and christian, you are basically a cuckerino

Christianity has become a minority religion here if you dont count the people who will be dead in 20 years by oldage.
In the east it is even more barren.
Gommunism in the DDR plus some churchscandals later on along the Nazicollaboration and general disillusioning over the war made it a thing most people followed mainly out of reverence for tradition alone, which is now gone too because tradition is of the devil since our turn to the left.

The russians may have kept it because their vast land made it easier for the countryside to stay faithful in contrast to the small and neatly controlled DDR.
Also consider that winning a war makes you more trusting in your country and the way it worships then loosing one.

there really has to be something in the water in serbia, that is the only way to explain your simultaneous delusions of grandeur as well as your massive victim complex

this

Oh boy, here come the tinfoil Serbs.

Come on, Srboljub, tell us about how Vatican invented the Croatian nation.

Hey we were quiet good at mental gymnastics to make it for god AND country for a long time.

In fact most people, regardless of their opinion on religion, believes catholic and christian to be basically synonymous. We teach the protestant reformation at school but they don't remember it and don't quite understand what's the deal with protestants.

I've seen girls very surprized when I told them catholics are not welcome in (some parts) of the states. 'But they're very religious in America, the Simpsons go to the church!' and all that.

I'm surprised by Texas. And the State just West (New Mexico?)

Christianity is leftist
If you hate on refugees, you're a bad Christian.

>I've seen girls very surprized when I told them catholics are not welcome in (some parts) of the states
thats not true tho, i live in a semi rural part of the south and ppl know im catholic and no ones said anything mean to me about it

i dont doubt that some of them talk shit in private like the one autist in this thread but 'not welcome' is a gross exaggeration and you should probably stop saying that

reci mi zasto je A-H monarhija i kasnije NDH nasilno konvertovala srbe u katolicizam?

>thou shall not steal
>adultery punishable by death
>indency punishable by death
>restrictions placed
>no liberation ideology
>"leftist"
Being pro poor is not leftist.

Uh? Weren't Egypt and Judea part of Rome?

i would guess because serbs kept chimping out in austria hungary, and u cannot deny this as a fact, and the political strategy was if you guys became catholic you would assimilate more

>>abrahamic religions

Abraham was Persian, therefore Indo-European. Also biblical stories are basically adulterated versions of Babylonian myths.

Jews are are basically a cuckerinos in terms of religion.

Yes because we are catholics,

Is it true that in some American protestant churches, the faithful can speak in public, not just the Priest?

I haven't stepped foot in a church in years, to me it's the perspective of listening to a monologue of someone ranting for one hour and singing meaningless stuff for one hour.

For me the relgious "communion" experience is mostly in music concerts, like when Keny Arkana told us to all hold hands, and we did it. youtube.com/watch?v=z3luFNPwsII

This. Spanish speaking catholics, by the way.

>For me the relgious "communion" experience is mostly in music concerts, like when Keny Arkana told us to all hold hands, and we did it. youtube.com/watch?v=z3luFNPwsII [Remove]

What the fuck is this

I want to literally vomit

Adultery being punishable by death is old testament and liberation theology is nice

Not the same governement I guess.

Compared to Spain, even that is basically apartheid. Christian=catholic here, if you're not an immigrant you're either atheist or catholic.

>What the fuck is this
>I want to literally vomit
Sup Forums Christian, church of Hate

I believe in god but sometimes I think that the world is shit.

My family is catholic too

>Abraham was Persian

U wot

>catholics are not welcome in (some parts) of the states
minor parts, obviously
Ain't the Kennedy's considered as USA's "royal family" ? They're catholics. JFK was the 1st catholic president of the USA.

(oh btw, he was murdered...)

(like Jeezus?)

>youtube.com/watch?v=z3luFNPwsII
>French language

>listening to a monologue of someone ranting for one hour and singing meaningless stuff for one hour.
It's the Holy Liturgy, it's ritual.

Jesus defended the law of Moses. This "it's old testament" meme isn't valid t.b.h.