Ask an Israeli Jew who is serving in. IDF anything

Ask an Israeli Jew who is serving in. IDF anything

what's the best unit to get to kill aravim

Why did you kill Poles and Germans in Auschwitz

i feel you and i respect you in someway because im south korean but why do you kill palestine kids?

When is France going to collapse these alarmists are pissing me off

I think Kfir brigade, because they focus on CQB and most of arabs are in Gaza, which has tons of buildings

What happens if you stretch yourself a new foreskin?

Who are the true heirs of the Hebrew royalty, Sephardic, Ashkenazi or none?

Sorry I read JIDF and thought you were memeing

What is the policy about Palestine ? If it were invaded would you have to defend it or does HAMAS take care of that ?

how likely is it that I will be turned into shashlik there

We aim at Hamas building, and they hide in hospitals and schools. The only other alternative is to go inside as foot soldiers, risking our lives and even then they use child's as human shields. No IDF soldier have ever killed any child on purpose

Kek, if you can do that the rabi is punished for not sucking on you properly

How do you think about other religions?

Why is the war against Palestine lasting so long?

Penis size?

As a Sephardic I think that Ashkenazis are the real jews, I don't believe that Sephardics are jews at all

How religious is the IDF?

Don't you still think that's morally dubious ? Not that my own country is perfect, just that I think no matter your reasons you should never target, even involuntarily, civilians.

is posting on Sup Forums part of your IDF service?

Why?

Hamas is the only problem in Gaza strip. Most of the people there are poor as fuck, ruled by Hamas and affected by the wars they create. It always ends the same, IDF goes in and kills everything until Hamas reinforces to the next war

Do you like America?
With the exception of the liberals here, we really like Israelis

>Ashkenazis
that is europe dispora not real jews

thanks for reply you are saying like the palestanis are being like vietcongs in vietnam war

Kantian ethics yo

I believe that religion is a disease, some are worst than others. But on the other hand, stupid people cannot live without religion and as long as humanity exists, stupid people will too. My opinion is the same for Jew, Muslims and Christians.

Israel care too much about what the world says and thinks about us, and very war has a lot of civilian casualties on the Palestinians side, because of the way Hamas works

Extremely religious. You will be sent to prison for eating not kosher or mixing milk with meat, I am 100% serious about that

So if I don't subscribe to that, your point is moot?

do you enjoy killing the innocent?

Eventually the question is if it's us or them, there is no alternative. They fire rockets from hospitals and schools, and the casualties are the same when bombing from the air or going in with a CQB unit

So instead they should allow them to fire rockets and mortars at their own cities, risking the lives of their own loved ones?

I understand where you're coming from with this train of thought, but by not acting you're putting the lives of your own at risk.

No, got bored and it's the first time I post here. Would probably be sent to jail if IDF finds out. Been there many times tho, you get used to it

If you don't subscribe to that willingly you're either a consequentialist (and the well-being of children outweights some military objective), a nihlist or a Sup Forumsack

Is Palestine a legit country?
Do you think the illegal Israeli settlements should be stopped?

Do you believe Muslims living in Israel are discriminated by the authorities?
If yes, does it bother you?

Planning to live in the US as soon as I get out of the army. Still have no idea how to get myself a visa or a green card, as I have a criminal record

The wellbeing of the children do not put weight the military objective though, from my position

*do not outweigh

Can you get me Ayelet Shaked's used panties?

Not at all, although saying I care about useless Muslims lives would be a lie. These people have no purpose in life, they are born and die poor, stupid and sick, because of their beliefs and Hamas.

Or you negociate a cease-fire. I understand the concerns of risking soldier's lives but really a child is innocent, a soldier accepted the risks. But that's my two cents.

I hate to tell you this but that's going to make it near impossible. How bad are we talking? Minor drug charges or something more?

palestein is a literal shithole even though i pity them their streets and buildings are mess and dirty as shit

you don't like Muslims that live in your country either?

I think they have the rights to live as a country within Israel, in Gaza. The only problem is that they can't have enough, it's like spreading cancer. First Gaza, then Jerusalem, next stop is Europe and then the world itself. The problem is religious fanatics, most of people just want to live peacefully.

Would probably manage to do that if I try hard enough. Israel is a VERY small country.

>I think they have the rights to live as a country within Israel, in Gaza.
So you mean you would give them Israeli citizenship?

Criminal record for importing drugs to Israel. I was a minor at that time and wasn't charged or sentenced

But do you think honestly people who willingly use children as meat shields and fire rockets from schools/hospitals will agree to a ceasefire?

Because I can't.

have you considered coming to europe?

That's true, their entire lives are a disaster, and there is nothing they can do about it. Like sheep being born only to be slaughtered

I do not like people who affect my life with their religion

If you were a minor and weren't charged or sentence it sounds like on paper you don't have a record. Much like how in the States, the records of what someone does as a minor are wiped (unless they're charged as an adult).

Incorrect, I think that they have the rights for their own country and own citizenship within the Israeli territory they already occupy

i dont think i understand you
you want them to be indepandant? or an israeli vassal state?

That's basically the Israeli side of the argument, which is the most reasonable in my opinion

Only for a vacation. Been in the Netherlands, Greece and Italy, never noticed all the Islam problem everyone taking about

What are the requirements for me to get an opportunity to move to the US and start to work there?

Do you think Benjamin Netanyahu wants peace?

Independent. I suggest that they will use the physical territory they already use, as an independent country that has nothing to so with israel, politically

Is it normal for lower ranked IDF officers to go against their superior's order if they please? I heard they encourage insubordination.

I'll give you 10 dollaridoos for them

That's much harder sadly. You could try and find a job here and see if they'll help you with the work visa. As cliché as this sounds, check and see if you have family already here who know people.

Sadly American citizenship isn't easy to get, as I'm finding out. My gf is from abroad and even if we get married it's no easy task.

I dont know a lot about the current political status, but I know he made a lot of promises and most of them were just complete lies

Maybe low rank soldiers, but officers almost never go against what higher ranked officers command them

Might do that for a serious fee

fifteen

I see. I also hear Israel takes conscription service rank/unit as resume just like college degree. True or nay?

>military jail for posting on Sup Forums

haha alright how new to the idf are you

I hope I'll manage to do it. Living the American dream was always a goal a wanted to achieve

>I believe that religion is a disease, some are worst than others. But on the other hand, stupid people cannot live without religion and as long as humanity exists, stupid people will too. My opinion is the same for Jew, Muslims and Christians.

Am in a serious need some shekels

Come to Germany and continue to perform your kebab removal techniques. We do have many shekels.

How do you think other countries perceive Israel? is Israel's image important to you?

False. Although you probably won't get a normal job within Israel if you didn't serve in the army.

Free Palestine Or Die

Nov 13. It's true, we do not have the right to discuss politics as soldiers, צעיר.

buttmad christkek detected

Planning to visit Berlin in the near future, maybe ill like they way thing are in the Islamic Reich

>Berlin
That's like our Gaza Strip. Be aware of the sandnigger!

The image is not important to me at all, as I wasn't born in Israel and not planning to live in Israel. The image is obviously bad, but I think it's because people don't know what things are really like in here. In my opinion, israel treats Palestinians and arabs in general better than its own soldiers

Not op,served in Mishmaar ha'gaol,Border security. It's really is like that.

What is the best city for tourists? As sandniggerless as possible

תפסיק להיות צעיר

hafshash then or what?
if anyone tries to put you in jail for posting on a mongolian basket weaving discussion board you can likvol the shit out of them you noob

also this

We can wipe the whole are under 30 minutes. the problem is not Gaza its the terrorist group inside Gaza.

Well I don't take any risks before I'm getting dismissed. Tho I an still sure that you will be sent to jail for posting your political opinion online as an IDF soldier, as it happened many times before

How do you justify the whole invasion and ethnic cleansing thing.

either a leftlist or a mudslim, both should die

Thanks for your service and time.
Don't get killed

Read what I wrote. >served. ok?

>better safe than sorry

Or just stupid polack.

>getting mad at things posted on Sup Forums

I served, tikra et ma shekatavti shuv.

What are your thoughts on the settlements? Should they be removed? The settlements and expansion of Israel are really my only real beef.

Also have people in Israel realised that it would be much better if it were under British control?

Rule of thumb is to avoid big cities. Even München is full of kebab now. The exception is eastern Germany, Leipzig, Dresden etc. but they probably offer less than west german cities. It's a trade-off .

Fun fact; the number one cause of death in the IDF is suicide. Check it up

>gettting mad is a bad thing
(you)

why haven't you gassed yourself yet?