youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw

The concept of a 'holy war'
Oil

reminder that music is haram

noice arabic singles you got there

youtube.com/watch?v=CTLBAjis00E

>arab contributions to world culture
Not exist. Either Persian or Jewish.

To have preserved ancient Greek culture and passed it to Europe when around renaissance. I was taught so in school.

Japan has Jews?

thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science

it's a good article though I doubt anyone will read it and continue to meme

precursor of modern guitar is arabic lute /oud/qitara

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamenco

Honestly fuck muhammed for forbidding music/statues/drawing

I'm dispatching ISIS fighters trained in deadly arts of killing in finnishh army to your positin right now!!!

math

Haaa?

Traditional arab music of the "golden age" is alright

Good link

>Arab contributions

Nothing. The few contributions that came from the Middle East, were done by Tuesday, Berbers and Persians.

>Anonymous
>Tuesday

Fugg I meant turks

Not much desu since both music and depicting living things is considered haram.

Beurettes.

Anal sex

oh wait, that's Turks

I already knew what this article is saying. In fact it should be fairly evident to any observer.

Not true .
Alot of arabians were great poets and musicians. There were also scientists and mathemtians from arabia especially yemen.

words I will never use in Spanish again, thanks, hearing hundreds of thousands of moors dying I'm surpised allahu ackbar is not a spanish word.

arent ponies haram?

arabs, or middle easterners?

Isn't Algebra named after an arab guy? Also Averroè.

Arabs were actually the masterrace before Islam.

Islam created generations upon generations of inbreeding which has led to a sheep mentality.
If given democracy Arabs feel obliged to vote for the most Islamist option even if it goes against their own interests. It's as if Allah is on their right shoulder watching what they're doing.

Of course you still have same diamonds in the rough but Islam has pretty much turned the cradle of civilisation to a bunch of violent goatfuckers that only aren't Africa-tier because of oil.

You guys should really refrain from mentioning cultural contribuations that aren't used by contemporary artists. It won't really help to make your case. The koran isn't influential enough to have influneced word literature -- it's just a bastardization of other abrahamic texts -- and arab music, poetry, etc. cultural contribuations have long since been forgotten.

They did some good shit but Greeks and Italians were the master race

>great
In your opinion, but you can't prove it's objectively great - just like I can't objectively prove classical music is greater than rap.

The science and math part is a good, objective fact that can't be tampered with though.