ITT: we post delicious regional food from our hometowns/home state etc

ITT: we post delicious regional food from our hometowns/home state etc

This is a popular breakfast down here in Bavaria during the summer and the whole Oktoberfest/beer fest season. Of course it's reserved for special occasions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nh_kIoyyyaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm from Gouda so we have cheese

Where waffles originally Belgian or Dutch?

not very 'unique' but whatever

it's delicious

One of my favorite sorts tbqh

Spettkaka, pronounced "spijttkaka" in the North-East Scanian dialect.

Dutch

>popular breakfast
drink beer from the beginning of the day!?

Last week I went to the Augustinerbrau brewery and had a litre of Edelstoff, supposedly the best beer in Munich, and it just tasted like Carlsberg desu. What gives Bavariabro?

Tell me about weisswurst. Is it a smoked sausage eaten cold or do you fry/grill it up?

Kazan, Tatarstan is here.

Chak-chak, dough strips boiled in honey. That's ethnic Tatar food, and, honestly, it's the only kind of acceptable food the Tatars make, the rest being just various sorts of pastry, some plain weird, like a pie with rice, cottage cheese and raisins.

Grand-pères dans le sirop.

Literally just balls of dough cooked in boiling maple syrup.

>it's an 'user tries to find iconic West Coast food but can't because West Coast has literally no food culture aside from salmon and coffee" episode

Yes, if you get drunk you are not Bavarian.

Pets de soeur (literally nun farts).

Ver simple, you make pastrt though, you cover it in butter and brown sugar (for the basic version), roll it, cut it in slices and bake it this way.

Most of Quebec's desserts and meals are very simple and made from cheap ingredients because we were poorfags for 9/10th of our history.

The ultimate poorfag dessert, the pouding chômeur (unemployement pudding) was created here during the Great Depression.

Its just cake batter that you poor syrup, caramel or brown sugar on before baking. The cake then cooks and rise through the stuff which come and sweeten it. The surplus caramel/syrup settles at the bottom, making the bottom layer of the cake kinda soggy and very sweet.

this is shit food

Not a fan of Dutch cheese desu, it's like flavoured soap.

nothing wrong with that m8

should have posted ivar's fish n chips tho

Prussian faggot.

I am a Greek

Contributing

Then you just never have ate a proper Weißwurst

Let me cook you the food of my people:

youtu.be/nh_kIoyyyaU