What's the most racist and sexist country?

What's the most racist and sexist country?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
youtu.be/EPW-SzKJB-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America

wew problematic

let me get offended by your words

America

she is so ugly

America

America

Amerika

luxemburg

AmeriKKKa

Canada

Racist! Horses are people too, you know!

India

France.

I was in Marseille buying some train tickets so i could travel to Paris and the fucking dek clerk looking at me like i'm a piece of trash.
Then i told her in english. "I'm a tourist you idiot, not an immigrant" afterwards i showed her my wallet filled with cash and told her: "I have money you see".

Fucking trash country. Wipe them all out. A fucking desk clerk on minimum wage looking down on me, son of two surgeons kek

>bulliedbyfrancetugal

Japan.

America.

are you a surgeon yourself?

Fug you guys! We are a melting pot!

all islamic countries. entire african continent. burma. north korea. japan. china/us/russia. mexico. jamaica. haiti. south america.
the whole fucking world is racist.

>Faroe Islands
>64161641
>this post

Non-whites can't be racost you racost pig!

Serbia tbqh

has you are someone who has never been the only white person in a sea of niggers or spics, i couldnt expect you to understand.

Apart from the Aussies (professional shitposters) and the Mongols (all mongols come here) everyone here is a NEET.

Nobody is as thorough as saudi I think

People here can be surprisingly racist

America it's not a country, EEUU it is.

Northern Ireland

Amerikka :D

The US and Sweden share the first place. I can explain, if you don't understand why.

>racist
USA
>sexist
Russia

meme aside America

don't you fucking ever compare a horse to a nigger you fat fuck.

I've never seen any woman get oppressed here. Except for some low-class bydlo women getting beaten up by their husbands, but a bunch of assholes doesn't make the entire country sexist.

Why all Islamic countries? Islam prohibits racism although some gulf Arabs are very racist, but the entire arab world (middle east+north africa) only makes up less than 20% of the muslim population

MENA

Poland

They kill Chilean tourists because they have black hair.

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

Bullshit

Yeah same here people think that the middle east is entirely all like afghanistan but seriously I've never seen someone disrespect a woman in the street, maybe some will catcall and things like that but that exists everywhere and of course some are wife beaters but most are just normal people.
Everybody hates adulteresses tho

Russia may be nazi, but it's neither racist nor sexist.

then why does every arab turn into a rapist when they go abroad

> nazi but not racist
You're drunk as fuck, comrade, let me walk you home.

> every arab turn into a rapist
> turn into
They were always like that, dirty animals.

That's not true for example in 2015 38 of the 32079 people suspected of sex crimes in Germoney were refugees, 6592 foreigners in general
I'm getting tired of this rapefugee bullshit, it only looks like they're all rapists because the of media representation, but most are just normal people
And besides in all countries criminals are usually male + poor + young + urban and that's fits the description of most refugees, of course they'll have a higher crime rate than rich bavarian grandmas
I'm not saying you should open borders, every ethnicity is entitled to have a country of their own and I think if immigration exists it shouldn't be in such large numbers were the native population would be at risk of becoming minority but to accuse them all of being rapists and criminals is way too much. And besides most aren't from Syria

Everyone who has ever unironically used the words "racist" and "sexist" should do the world a favor and hurl themselves of the nearest cliff.

but Sweden, half your country would be gone in a day if that happened...

Most of the losses would be in Stockholm and Lund really, good riddance.

Some middle eastern country

Is it fair for me to call all poles uncivilised criminal savages??
Edgy.

>Is it fair for me to call all poles uncivilised criminal savages??

yes.

So much for Poland being Sup Forums's most idolized country desu

It's official, Portugal CANNOT handle the bantz.

Literally nobody ever said that

It's a Sup Forums meme

Saudi Arabia for the most sexist for sure.

ja, mein fuehrer!

sexist: any arab muslim country
racist: germany towards white people

Probably some Arab state

America
Not sure though, we are also sexists and racists

I think countries like Afghanistan women have it worse

>racist
Probably Sudan or somewhere else that has recently attempted genocide.

>sexist
The Muslim world. Seeing as Sudan is Muslim, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sudan is the highest in a cross-section of both categories.

>A fucking desk clerk on minimum wage looking down on me, son of two surgeons kek
You deserved it for being such a snob.

>Poortugal
>mistaken for Marseille-tier trash
>gets so butthurt that he has to actually wave banknotes
>triggered over a (probably imagined) glance

That nigger bitch is the worst fucking idiot ever. I'd gladly kill it.

DITOSA PATRIA MEA

America

>son of two surgeons kek

Please die, you sad cunt.

>all these unironic USA responses

Thanks for showing everyone you're easily manipulated by your media.

There are countries in the past few decades that have engaged in ethnic cleansing / ethnic warfare, Sudan, Yugoslavia, etc. Yet America is the most racist because sometimes retard niggers get themselves killed by out police force.

Yurosharias are retarded mongrels

Poland.

das rite!
opressin da black peoples
youtu.be/EPW-SzKJB-8

Good Lord

>son of two surgeons
>Portugal
More like the son of two sturgeons

Memes aside, it's got to be gulf sates, with Saudi Arabia probably being the worst offender. Women who report rape get treated as criminals and these Arabs are full on white supremacists despite being the blackest of all Arabs. So they'll have kids with Eastern European women to whiten themselves while at the same time imposing Islamic supremacy, which they genuinely are convinced is a superior culture (despite all historic evidence to the contrary) and will come to rule the world (which they finance)

>uses the word "racist"
It's about time to get your own brain you marxist-cucked sheep.

China likely because their based government curbstomps all SJWism off their media and internets while whipping all of them into nationalistic frenzy every now and then. I watched this Chinese date show and there was this handsome Russian dude who spoke pretty much perfect Chinese. All girls denied him simply on grounds of
>我不喜欢外国人
"I don't like foreigners"

Now try saying that on prime time telly anywhere in west and tabloids run for weeks about racist scandal.

spain is most racist.

France.
Fuck you rest of the world, whatever you do, you'll never be on our level.
> Traditionnally white country ruled by heterosexual men
> Strong Monarchy / Empire / Republic, we've done it all
> French Empire fuck yeah we oppressed both Europe as a whole AND thirs-world countries elsewhere.
> Slavery, warmongering, rape culture, being nazi, you name it, we've done it all
> Recently the burkini case shows 2 policemen ordering a veiled woman to take off her religious clothes at a beach
> The whole burkini case is just racist (against Muslims) and sexist (women)

I mean get on our fucking level.

>son of two surgeons
>not a surgeon
How does it feel being a disappointment?