Why is the economy of Germany better than that of... all the other shitholes, basically?

Why is the economy of Germany better than that of... all the other shitholes, basically?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_complexity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Occupation of Bavaria nad living off their economical success

german love to lick Chinese ass best in the world.

You destroyed the competition in Europe

Based Slavbro.

Europe was made for you guys

You were the ones to propose a currency union, François.

Because germans are hypocrites. The country is basically in the back pocket of russian and turkish billionaires.

because Germany made painful yet necessary cuts to social entitlements under Schröder (Agenda 2010)
France, for example, kept their social entitlements and their strike culture, thats the only reason why they are not as wealthy as germany

At the beginning Horst

We are doing git gud right now.

Because you guys control the EU and the EU makes rules and establishes low production quotas to fuck the other countries in order to not compete with Germany.
Amazing actually. Angela Merkel managed to do what Wilhelm II and Hitler never did. And people say the world would be better with women in charge kek

Mjst be the reason why we enforced sanctions against Russia and made Turkey keep their refugees.

you are delusional
Germany is worth way more than any russian or turkish billionair could afford

Schröder was shit though. Germany was pretty damn close to Third World tier under his rule. We've only been famous for being wealthy for the past five years or so.

What difference does this make? The Euro didn't change conceptually since then.

See

>Merkel created and controls the EU

Germany has always been s better place to live in then most of the world, even under Schroeder.

nah, Schröder was god tier
He had the difficult and ungrateful job of making Germany great again and Merkel reaped what he sowed

Bavaria was an agrarian shithole before WW2.

This

Germany also uses the EU as a protectionist measure to protect against Japanese/American automobiles. I can't say I blame them, we do the exact same.

Did Merkel and the EU also set high real estate speculation quotas in Spain? High deficit spending quotas in Greece?

He lowered the standard of living for the working class for higher competitiveness. Yeah, it was necessary, but there's nothing "God tier" about this trade off.

>implying anyone would buy General Motors trash cans over God-tier German cars otherwise

without him, German industry wouldn't be competative these days.
Also, he prevented us from going to Iraq and he also maintained good business relations with Russia

Europe union, we are poorer now.
Enjoy your empire and your shitty country filled with muslims

so why did germany keep Bavaria down for all these years before WWII?

it's clear that all it needed was some American help.

Competitiveness is an euphemism for part-time and temporary jobs, outsourcing, circumvention of tariff agreements.

I see someone has been researching capitalism.

Loan dumping to maintain export rate, also forcing European partners to reinvest financial aid into German products.

would you prefere us rather having no jobs?

That is not an inherent flaw of Capitalism, it is one of globalization in this case. Globalization puts downwards pressure on wages in OECD countries.

Just curious, how do you think your economy was in the late 80" and early 90's?

What German do is based on their selfish delusion whenever they try to do "good thing" for Europa,

Not at all. I am simply saying there was no genius behind the reforms of Schröder, it was a trade-off: standards of living lost, "competitiveness" gained.

Good desu, some of the finest years of our history.

of course it was no genius
but it was necessary reform which was very unpopular and ulitmativly led to the end of Schröders political career.
Yet he still did it, for the good of all of us

If you are younger than 50, which is the case I suppose, their pension reform was not for your good.

yes but it had to be done eventually. The former persions were simply not sustainable

Because you jsut got 1 million highly educated engineers and doctors and so on, obviously you'd get a boost.

wtf is going on with captchas

Because we are forced to be in the EU.

>French flag
>Mocking other countries for the amount of arabs

Well, no.

and there is literally, literally nothing you could do to leave the EU

>the joke
>you

Honestly, do you want europe union? why?

because only strong countries can be souverign.
If we remain divided and weak, we will remain playballs of american and other foreign interests.

Of course we (Germans) ought to want it.

Because they're absorbing all the money from other European countries

not true!
you have no idea what you are talking about!
delete this post now!

(citation needed)

Literally conspiracy theorist level.

But we are german colonies or satellite countries (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Ireland etc), honestly I prefer yankees than Germans. we are fucked.

colonial subjects were not allowed to live and work in their overlords country
You, however, are. This means you are not a colony

USA Invested in Spain when Franco era.

2% - 5% unemployment rate

shitmans are parasites

>I prefer yankees than Germans
Cause Latin America always received such a fair treatment from the USA and IMF.

I wish spanish gypsies move there.

and living conditions were much worsethan they are now
not to metion that you lived in an opressive dictatorship

My father is engineer, he worked for SEAT, I am engineer too and unemployed.
Yes and even with fascist government Spain is better than europe union

why dont you and your dad come to look for a job in germany?

was better *

what they have been absorbing is literally human resource.
for example, Ossi, Yugoslavian, muslims and refugee.

they often conspire with America to secure them by helping US to destruct countries for ambivalent reasons.

>Yugoslavian, muslims and refugee
Wow, Germany gained so much from these valuable human ressources!

>wage rising with inflation is social entitlement
without the euro currency you would literally be a bankrupt nation and would be exporting refugees instead of importing them

>We've only been famous for being wealthy for the past five years or so.
You started doing well when the strategy called "beggar thy neighbour" became effective. It was all part of the plan.

Because I don't like your country your culture, and your people. Maybe USA or UK like my friends

explain why?
just because we would have DM people wouldn't want to buy German cars anymore?

why does your country seek for attention so much

>She still believes in Ordoliberalism

Somewhat OT, but what is good about living in Germany?

so you cant get job because you are too entitled and picky?
fair enough, but then stop whining and be grateful that German taxpayer gives benefits to leeches like you

>"beggar thy neighbour"
You are approaching an argument here, but wages in Germany have been (and are still) higher than that of neighbouring countries.

Tell that to an Indian or Ukrainian. Germany has sheer endless life prospects in comparison to most of the world.

Italy also has the Euro and even lower wages than Germany. So why are you shit?

>just because we would have DM people wouldn't want to buy German cars anymore?
pretty much, yes. They were able to afford it under the credit euphoria caused by a non-optimum currency area. It's not even south europe's fault, it's literally human psychology and would have happened anywhere in the world under the same conditions. European politicians voluntarily made those conditions happened. Why do you think Merkel is importing rapefugees? It is the only way for the "beggar thy neighbour" scheme to go on longer without taking either one of the only possible decisions all this lead to, which is:
1) leave the euro currency - every political entity knows Germany is prosperous only thanks to the european plan for bigger integration = the international jew fucks germany over
2) stay in the euro currency - the inernational jew creates a burocratic monster where germany has more power than anyone politically, but ultimately leads to economic disaster for all of Europe.

Btw, I am so sick and tired of "le german cars" maymay. Most of the mass exported german products are aldi-tier cheap knockoffs and other cheap junk. You are literally the chinamen of europe.

actually as it turns out it was "only" 250k-300k

sorry but i am tired of arguing with Sup Forums retards with no idea of how economy works

But what makes it special to live in when you compare it to other good European nations? I would like to know its appeal.

>Why do you think Merkel is importing rapefugees? It is the only way for the "beggar thy neighbour" scheme to go on longer
This statement makes little to no sense. Merkels decision to accept refugees and her proposals to distribute them in the European union has been widely unpopular. If anything, it divided Europe further.

absolute wages are not an argument. You have to look at how much they've grown ever since european countries started following the parameters for economic integration in the eurozone. Germany suppressed wages relative to inflation, that is what matters. They did so breaking european rules that were put in check exactly to avoid that.
I could say a lot more about your schemes....
I am not a german hater, but you bet your ass I am going to tell you when you do shady shit.

Nice non-argument faggot. What I am telling you is what literally every economist knows. You don't like "international jew"? Call it international elites. Germany was chosen as the countries that would enforce the internationalization of the european economy and the destruction of european national states. That doesn't make Germany absolute evil, you are useful idiots too in the grand scheme of things. But during this step you are reaping the benefits, simple as that. The fact that you deny that is quite laughable.

Because Germany is better in most regards than even the other good European nations, like France or the United Kingdom.
>Most of the mass exported german products are aldi-tier cheap knockoffs and other cheap junk.
Must be the reason

>tfw I actually want to live in Germany because I genuinely like it and its people
>tfw can't speak German
>tfw manlet

In what way? The environment or something like that? You're basically not saying much tbf.

>This statement makes little to no sense.
Sorry you are so blind. Merkel invited them so that the supply of workers without big demands would keep german wages down, especially in the last 2 years, in which some german workers unions have stopped taking bribes from the government and actually demanded some shit.
>Merkels decision to accept refugees and her proposals to distribute them in the European union has been widely unpopular. If anything, it divided Europe further.
Too many arrived. So many that it would have cause too many social problems, so she decided to distribute that social problem to everyone. It plays well into the longer-term plan of making Europe an afro-arab shithole anyway, so it's not like she's going against the interests that keep her on her seat. She can also pretend she "caved in" to pressure from the population a bit. It's a win-win

>Germany suppressed wages relative to inflation
We are not a plan economy, where the general secretary announces the wage plan. Wages have been stagnant for the same reasons they are in the US - outsourcing, automation.
>reaking european rules
Which ones?
Speaking of breaaking European rules, and/or "shady shit", the ECB is now buying your (and mostly) government debt, a measure really bordering on a foul.
>I could say a lot more about your schemes....
Feel free to do so, I am interested.

>Must be the reason
Passive-aggressiveness isn't an argument, you know?
Germany's products are cheap and lower quality, that's how they are distributed. Even when it comes to products that need little to absolutely no technology. Ask yourself why german yogurt is so much less expensive than greek yogurt

>Most of the mass exported german products are aldi-tier cheap knockoffs and other cheap junk.
Must be the reason people are prefering them over Spanish or Italian products internationally.
And who is cheap here? Our minimum wage is above the average wage in many European countries.

Better labour market, less negro crime (yet) than in France, less turbo capitalism than in the United Kingdom.

>We are not a plan economy, where the general secretary announces the wage plan
Are you the same one who told me that I don't know how economics work? Because by this sentence alone I should tell you to fuck off and read some books. All countries lay out economical policies and regulate the economy, although they don't literally intervene in companies.....................actually, that's exactly what Germany did. That's another one of your schemes. For 10 years Germany has literally pumped about 70 billion euros per year to modernize their private industries, and none of that money is counted in the national deficit. Why? Becaue they say it is to improve Eastern Germany, but guess what? All east germany industries were bought by western ones. So they basically gave free money for a decade to BMW and other german brands. This "pump" still happens btw, it didn't stop. Understand now why everyone gets pissed off when germany complains "hurr durr 0.1% over maximu deficit! Shut it down!"
"b-b-but we're b-b-better and w-w-rork more". Kek, keep dreaming.
>Wages have been stagnant for the same reasons they are in the US - outsourcing, automation.
That's a different topic. Automation and outsourcing exist but are not the root cause for german wage suppression. It was in fact partly done in part to stop outsourcing from happening.
> the ECB is now buying your (and mostly) government debt, a measure really bordering on a foul.
Not really. They buy the debt but the debt is not in shared by different european countries. If they buy italian debt, it stays italian debt, germany has no duty towards it.
It's not really a foul anyway, all central banks do that stuff

>Merkel invited them so that the supply of workers without big demands would keep german wages down
If these cheap workers are such an asset, why arent you Italians, Spaniards or French interested in accepting them? Competitiveness, you know?
I tell you why: there is little to no demand for illiterate negroes, they do not increase the performance of export industries in high-wage countries.

>plan of making Europe an afro-arab shithole anyway
That shit has no power outside of Sup Forums. Countless states in Europe have adopted an anti-immigrant stance, everyone is free to vote for an anti-immigrant party.

Because of German autism

>Ask yourself why german yogurt is so much less expensive than greek yogurt
That question goes to the Greeks, actually.
We have the highest industrial complexity in tje EU, are amongst the 15 countries with the highest wages in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_economic_complexity

So it is a question of productivity.

>Must be the reason people are prefering them over Spanish or Italian products internationally.
They're not preferring them. Europe is pretty much an isolate economic zone. Or at least it was. Because after destroying your neighbours you are now forced to sell your products abroad. Ever since 2008 that's all Germany has been trying desperately to do, not with great results. That's why Merkel needs more rapefugees. Now that the competition with Italy and other euro countries has been almost destroyed, germans (to sell their products) need to compete with the chinese and the indians in price. It's a never-ending cycle of economic depression where nobody earns but the too big to fail corporations. Ever wondered why since 2001 the gap between rich and poor in Germany has grown so much? It is bigger than in Italy, just to give you a comparison.

Arb𝖊it m𝖆cht fr𝖊i

>Are you the same one who told me that I don't know how economics work?
No. Believe it or not, there are multiple Germans on the internet and in this particular thread.
>So they basically gave free money for a decade to BMW and other german brands. This "pump" still happens btw, it didn't stop.
I would love to see some sources for these statements. Because what you describe is reminiscent of a subvention, which is forbidden by EU law.

>Automation and outsourcing exist but are not the root cause for german wage suppression.
The fact that wages in basically ever other high-income country for the middle class have been stagnant since the rise of China suggests otherwise.

>If these cheap workers are such an asset, why arent you Italians, Spaniards or French interested in accepting them? Competitiveness, you know?
It's like I am discussing with a complete retard. You need those rapefugees to do shit jobs so that you can keep the higher-paying jobs that germans do afloat. Italy and Spain don't have that possibility because it's already hard for the natives to find the low-paying jobs that Germans want the rapefugees to do. We have literally no place for them.
>they do not increase the performance of export industries in high-wage countries.
They do not increase performance, but they suprress wages and replenish population (another thing you desperately need)

>So it is a question of productivity.
I am not saying there aren't microeconomic factors involved, but in the big scheme of things macro >>>>>> micro. You can talk about productivity as much as you want, but in the years since the adoption of the euro and the debt crisis, Greece had the fastest growing productivity among all euro countries, including Germany. In fact, Germans haven't really been very good at public investments for the last 20 years. They only pumped their private sector with unaccounted money when it suited their highest-paying lobbists.

>absolute wages are not an argument.
It is since you're making a point how Germany is allegedly more competitive because of low wages when it's really mostly productivity

you just have a larger population, your income per capita isn't anything special

>Europe is pretty much an isolate economic zone.
lel, no.

The Greek tourism sector always was in direct
Many Spanish machine companies were bought by and moved to ... no, not Germany. They moved to China.

Germany trades far more with China and the United States than with any European Union country.

>No. Believe it or not, there are multiple Germans on the internet and in this particular thread.
I was just asking, no need to get butthurt
>I would love to see some sources for these statements. Because what you describe is reminiscent of a subvention, which is forbidden by EU law.
Yes, it is indeed forbidden, but Germany can do what they want with EU regulations

>The fact that wages in basically ever other high-income country for the middle class have been stagnant since the rise of China suggests otherwise.
But that's wrong. Again, you mix up problems and different matters. Middle-class wages have been sagnant since the 70s in the United States. Under the economic influence of the US, Europe followed. China became a problem only in the end of the 90s when they were admitted in the WTO

You know that low-wages are one of the parameters of what makes up "productivity", right?