Why do white people eat so much meat?

Why do white people eat so much meat?

To become less lanklet and less manlet.

Because it tastes good

Because we are at the top of the food chain.
Last night I ate whale, empathy aint gonna stop this snownigger

Long history of domesticated cattle, and the harsh winters of Europe mean that crop yields would often fail

cause we're comparatively rich. because we can really.

how does it taste like?

whats it taste like?

Watching a lamb being born put me off red meat for a while and my avoidance of processed meats have shrunk my consumption of meat.

I only eat chicken meat and only high quality and well prepared red meat.

i would be a vegetarian if i had to kill my meat myself.

That is true for me as well.

>not being able to kill and prepare meat yourself

>eat rice
>become a short herbivore beta male
>eat meat
>become a tall alpha male
White people have the right idea.

how can that be a problem? ever slughtered or butched an animal? i mean, chickens are the worst in that case, they always smell like rot

Like shit. It's a matter of principles

Lmao, pussy

why is it so popular then?

What does casu marzu taste like?
What about kangaroo?

Norwegians are creatures of principles, if we stop eating this nasty Shit, then they win

Based

Real men eat fish.

it's somewhat empowering, you should try, kinda disgusting either tho. i mean, not to kill the animal but taking care of the entrails

Have you ever seen an animal being born, the mother licking them clean? It's heart-breaking, man.

actually no one eats that

it's nature desu, i've seen mothers killing all their puppies.

among other things

Sure. But mammal/avian meat only diets is for children.

That's really disappointing honestly. I'd try it.

Alberto Barbosa gets it.

what the fuck do niggers eat? lettuce? we need to be stronk with primal energy do defeat the muslim scourge.

i live in the city. animals are in the zoo and meat comes from the super market and thats fine with me.

fryn chicken, purple drank, watermelon and oreos.

Nigger food is actually really delicious. Source: grew up in Alabama

i read that Japanese people are growing taller these days because of an increasingly western diet including more red meat.

And I bet they're grateful to us for it. They probably even forgive the bombs at the end of the day.

What makes you think that a red-meat based diet came from you cunts?

Because that's all you eat?

Everything western in Japan is from USA

'Biscuits'

Calm the fuck down, nigger. I meant the greater "us" as in westerners.

>What about kangaroo?

kangaroo is like gamey steak. its pretty tasty but if you overcook it goes rubbery and chewy.

I bet their dix are growing too.

Because it's good

>crackers

Because whites are, and have to be the strongest race.

sounds like deer. easy to meat to fuck up. thats probably why we use most of it for sausage and stew.

I just want a cutie wife from the Midwest wife that will take me to a family BBQ on a 4th July.

I want to eat this please

nothing in this webm is midwest. more like deep south.

Because it tastes fucking great.
Eating properly seasoned meat is on par with cumming as far as pleasures go, if you disagree your're a faggot of the highest order.

>Midwest
bland as fuck food

Why are they ganging up on us?

This is the problem with american food they dont know when to stop.

Im sure that all tastes delicious but most of that is there for the sake of being there.

big japanese dicks incoming!

no, that's a family sampler or its for a competition.
stop being pretentious.

A family could eat for a week with that.

This coming from the country that brought us the full breakfast.

Why do Americans don't eat raw meat?

because we know how to make fire

Eating raw meat means you're not eating burger

I don't know. Good fucking question. We should. I would eat the fuck out of that pic.

Because in reality they're pussies who almost entirely mask the flavor of their disgusting industrialized meat with salt, sugar and canola oil.

Because we're not savage barbarians

Canola oil is flavorless, shitlord

Cucks

Good lad

Please don't call me a cuck, it's hurtful

HOLY FUCK
is islam just ugly un-date-able fucks forcing there way just so they can buy a wife?

why though?
That is the 2nd most fun part of hunting.
The most fun part is shooting at a living animal

It makes us stronger and gives us focus.

...in forging greater memes

Give me 1 (one) good and scientifically supported reason for humans to consume meat

Because it tastes good.
And because not eating meat makes you gay.

protein. complex proteins from cooked meat is what evolved us above the apes.

honestly if you feel like you would be unable to kill an animal yourself to eat the meat, then you should be a fucking veggie, backwards morals, pussified hypocrites. i eat meat, dont approve of hunting for sport or causing an animal needless suffering, but i'll happily shoot rabbits, gut them, feed them to the dogs, and i'd happily slaughter any animal i intend to consume. city folk are such limp wristed flakey, fickle twats.

i live in a city and this is true. most people i know have never killed their own food. your perspective on life changes when your arm is elbow deep in a deer in a freezing blizzard.

Not a good reason

Can be replaced by veggies

Lots of mammals have canine teeth despite mainly being herbivores. Not a valid argument.

>Can be replaced by veggies

But why would you? It's unnecesary, why would you care about anyone but yourself and your friends. Fuck them desu.

I killed my first chicken when I was 9 and first pig at 14. Killing cows is something I really didn't like, they are so friendly, warm, trusting, silly, helpless and dumb.
>tfw cow gives me the "scratch me just a little bit behind the ear pls don't go come here pls" look and I kill the friendly beast instead

Jews don't want you to eat meat

yeah, now with GMOs but that is not relevant. cooking meat evolved us. why would you want to be a pussy pacifist vegetarian?

anders ate meat and is a pretty cool guy.

i want to die

Edgy Sup Forumstards out of valid arguments like always s.m.h.

because we can afford it

I never had a problem eating meat when I or my family/friends have hunted for it but I went vegetarian because factory farming is an inefficient, unsustainable clusterfuck.

Nah fuck off, mate. I gave you a valid reason: I eat meat because I like it and because I don't care about the enviroment that much.

I COULD stop eating meat and still be healthy, it's totally viable. But I don't want to.

naw, its guys like him that will be the first to eat people when society collapses. like a dog when they get a taste of blood after a long time.

Im not being pretentious. Its in nearly every american food post/video. Lets make a burger, make sure to add jd to the meat, add an fried egg, gravy, bacon wrapped jalapenos, homemade smegma coleslaw, crap cheese, 2 slices of bacon, all on a toasted bun with bacon fat as a spread. ,

Why would anyone not want to eat meat?
I'm cooking beef right now for dinner.

>2016
>cooking your own food
Save time and get it from a restaurant familia

because it has protein

Eating meat every day is a rather new thing, barely 50 years ago people would eat meat once per week (sunday roast) and fish once per week (friday)

To intimidate liberals

Only in yurostarve.

This makes me want to go on the 'baby seal diet'.
Where you don't eat any dish that isn't at least 30% baby seal.

Because its high in calories and much of that are proteins. I am the kind of single guy that finds cooking a hassle... on workingdays I just need something to get me full quick and nothing is better then it. I nearly eat everything and I get my share of vegetables and fruit and also eat nuts as a snack.... but I could not manage to eat enough of these to get me trough the week. So I atleast need 3-4 times a week a big something that consist out of a sentient being. I also would like to got hunting someday to get the experience to kill myself what I want to eat.

continentstarve.

Brits are known as rosbif because even our peasants used to eat meat on a regular basis.

That doesn't even make any sense. Obama doesn't care if you eat meat or not.