This is the shittiest county in Europe

prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqyWKdZlIhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what is moldova

what about moldova
fun fact: only cunt in europe with a medium hdi

Weren't they one of the main countries that fought against Islamic invaders why do you disrespect them so much?

What about Russia

post romanian women and food so we can decide.

>in EU
>shittest country in Europe

>Implying France, UK, Germany, and Sweden aren't islamic shithole.

they're trashy prostitutes
>in EU
>everyones leaving the country

>Moldova has lower HDI than Libya
Really makes you think.

el peruANO

Keep this self-hatred for some other thread, Russia is better than most Eastern Yuro countries

This

Go to oven

>they're trashy prostitutes
KEEEEWWWWWLLLLLLLL

not even close

I'll do, if you prove me wrong. EU membership is the only good thing that they have and we don't.

eu is gay fuck

And rich.

A country of turk enriched gypoos
They had no chance in the first place

until europe gets destroyed once again

Doesn't that describe Croatia too?

These

They were Ottoman vassals for a long time.

Ukraine or Moldova is the worst country in Europe.

romania can be comfy

the more the gypsies leave romania, the better it becomes.

Europe is unironically Romania's toilet paper.

De jure independent until 1700. We paid a shitton of money to be left the fuck alone and we fought more against the ottomans than with (Unlike every other christian people they conquered).

>Europe is unironically Romania's toilet paper.

They produce a lot of cars. Do you produce cars Adolf?
Romanians
Some polish villages there.
They had picrel.
Nice weather and nature.
Definietely not the shittiest place

i cant

That would be Greece. Will they ever repay the debt?

yes in 2183

>albania
>serbia
>macedonia
>ukraine
>moldova
>bosnia
>belarus
All these countries are shittier than romania

/thread

9/10
would bang and be scared of getting a curse

Hi

I chose some decent ones, not the bambi girls that all countries have.

The witches pay taxes to the goverment since having a job like that is actually a thing.

hello sweden-kun. How's the weather in Sverige ? More exactly your town.

>The witches pay taxes to the goverment since having a job like that is actually a thing.

I forgot to add that i don't care if you get cursed as long as they pay that tax.

Today is rainy and pretty cold, so at least the gypsy beggars seem to have taken the day off.

>The witches pay taxes
what the heck?

youtube.com/watch?v=dqyWKdZlIhU

For real.

Do me a favor and kill them with fire next time you see them. They have the opportunity to find a job and be decent human beings , yet they choose to beg.

government likes to tax everything,they even put a tax on private tutoring

Isn't Romania supposed to have god tier internet connection? Can't be all bad if you can get 1 gbps for less than €15/month. There certainly are worse places to live, like belgium.

>beautiful home while i live in a shit apartment surrounded by niggers
>they cry about taxes

MY SIDED

What's worse for a store: A gypsy annoying everyone passing by, or a charred gypsy corpse lying outside?

I don't want to become 'that guy' who stank up the local grocerystore, they might not allow me inside anymore.

I didn't complain about the taxes. I'm happy the witches have to pay money to the goverment. All they do is take money from dumb people for some curses who are not even real. And believe me , they get lots of money.

Understandable. I'm sorry you guys have to see that everyday. You deserve better.

Internet is cheap af, yes.

I don't even pay for my 1gb connection because they installed the main point near me so I get free shit.

Honestly it's not that bad here, in southern and eastern Romania, everyone here is white or 1-2 shades darker, there are gypsies but the ones in cities live in big houses and pay the teachers money to make their children's grades straight 10s :^)

>You deserve better.
No they don't. They let them in and they chastized us for not treating them like kings.

Now they get to see what we've have to deal with.

Can't argue with that. Still tho , you swedish people are nice and kind people. You guys being bothered by gypsies makes me sad. Or any other country as a matter of fact.

Nah I dont like Romanians but Albania is much much worse

Why do you fucks speak Latin better than Italians?

For some reason it's still being taught in schools, it's going to be taken out next year though.

???
We don't

Not that I know of anyway.

Isn't Romanian the closest language in the world to Latin?

Yes it is.

We do speak it better. No offense Italy.

No.

it has the closest grammar

doesn't it have a fuckton of slavic loanwords though?

italians can barely speak italian. they all sound like they have cocks in their mouths.

Yea, around 15%.

t. gabagool corleone

Even tho we are surrounded by Slavic countries , we managed to keep the latin language as the main base of the Romanian language.

Romanic elements : 71,66%
>30,33 % latin
>22,12 % french
>15,26 % latin used in science
>3,95 % italian
>3,91 % other type of latin

Slavic total 14,17 %,
>9,18 % old slavic
>2,6 % bulgarian
>1,12 % russian
>0,85 % serbian/croatian
>0,23 % ukranian
>0,19 % polish

germanic 2,47 %
neo-greek 1,7 %
traco-dacian 0,96 %
hungarian 1,43 %
turkish 0,73 %
english 0,07 % (growing)
onomatopoeia origin 0,19 %
incert origin 2,71 %

Don't bully Italy.

Except the shitty people, poor economy, close minded idiots, the 18.000 churches, gypsies and corruption, this country doesn't seem.. that bad.
I still hate it, though.

>Albozergia
>Moldova

We achieved the time when I, a Hungarian should defend Romania

fuck off shart in the marter, if you like Romanians so much why don't you move there

When shit takes a shit

edgy

what's wrong with churches you fedora tipping faggot?

Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova, Ukraine are all worse so you're wrong
Northwestern Romania is better than Greek mainland

not the fedora faggot , but they don't pay taxes and get money from the goverment to build even more churches while we have literally only 425 hospitals.

Compare 18.300 churches with 452 hospitals.

Nah, admit it, you know it's shitty.
18k churches, 470 hospitals. Now they wanna build a huge cathedral that costs millions of euro, while people rot in hospitals.

Romania has the most gypsies. Therefore, Romania is the shittiest country in Europe.

On Transylvania is white. The rest of Romania is filled with gypsies.

About 20% of Romania current population is gypsy.

I know it's shitty dude but you still edgy. I stopped complaining about this country long ago. It won't change anything. Soon i will leave this shit hole and live a mediocre life in West Europe while paying my taxes and enjoying the rest of my life.

It's okey Canada. I understand . I still think you are a nice country no matter what.

>pic related

Sorreh
I wanna leave too. Where are you going? UK? Germoney?

Oh shut up you retard, Every one in EE has gypsies and ours are no longer here.

I want to get my degree first. Since the career i chose is more about the work you do at home , i hope at least for 1k$ per month . With some part-time job in retail or anything simple and not complicated with a flexible program, i think i can manage to live by myself.

First i think i will move for a while in Germany , in the North. After I raise some money, i plan to find another part time job in Scandinavia and move there . Norway and Iceland sounds good to me altough the life is really expensive. The colder the weather , the better.

You ?

Wtf guys don't leave Romania is good you have huge growth and are the only country in the region which btfod corruption

Transylvania has the highest amount of gypsies, and in parts of the west the gypsi mafia controls large areas of it.

> It won't change anything. Soon i will leave this shit hole
Good. One less gypsie here. You are the vermin of this society.

Dont forget to take your old relatives with you you filthy shit. Im not in the mood to pay for the well fair of traitors.

Kill your self bozgor.

They are edgy bozgors, ignore them

I have some relatives and friends in UK, say they make like ~1200 pounds per month, that's like 7200 RON. Even though the rent is pretty expensive, but split in two with someone else's gonna do the trick.
I wanna go to London, with my friends and relatives.
So you wanna finish a college? Are they the same as our schools and high schools? I hope not.

Butthurt poor rumanians, lelelel

t. Radu

>1200 pounds per month
>I wanna go to London, with my friends and relatives.
HAHAHAHAH poverty stricken bozgor for life. You will fit right in with the rest of the shitkins

And I'm the edgy one here

Laszlo Ungureanu will move to UK so he can finally hang his Hungarian flag outside his 1 room apartment without getting harassed

Brits are fleeing their paki filled shithole because the countryside is jobless and London is overcrowded and you want to go there?

Whatever, have fun changing old people's diapers, retard.

>B-b-b-buh romania is shithole shut up gypsy

Spoken like every limp wristed long haired subhuman who bitches about the country and refuses to work here but is glad to empty a grandma's colostomy bag in London.

I don't really hate my country. It's just that the people are not that open minded and i'm just really tired.
If you go to the country side and tell people you don't believe in God ,they think you are possesed by Satan. It's like Texas but worse.
I can't live like this. And Bucharest in my opinion is no different.

Yes i'm edgy as fuck .

Are you like... for real ? Are you really a person ? How can you even think like that. I don't hate Romania, i hate people like you . You make everything worse. You can do whatever you want but please take that nationalism out of my face , it makes me vomit.

Don't .You can start there but i recommend you to choose another country. UK is , in my opinion , not such a good option.

Is better to whipe the shit from a grannie than see your face everyday bro.

I went there in holidays, along with Serbia and Bulgaria.
And Romania was 100x worse than them, It's in my top 3 of shitty countries.

It really is terrible
it has nothing

> i hate people like you . You make everything worse. You can do whatever you want but please take that nationalism out of my face , it makes me vomit.
Kill your self you pathetic self-flagellating gypsie. You are the cancer of this nation. Please leave and forget this language scum.

>hurr durr work in rumania for $200 a month cuz im mad if u dont
Take that stupid patriotism of yours and shove it up your ass, mate.
I would if I'd knew another language.

Wow, I was joking about being a limp wristed faggot, but you literally are the stereotypical faggot who whines about "muh church, muh mom told me to cut my hair". Have a fun life getting stabbed by pakis, Remus.

tell that to this guy he will fuck you up , call your whole family a pile of garbage and call his gypsie friends to help beat the shit out of you

>implying he has enough money to afford the plane.
>implying even if he had, he wouldn't be destroyed by the cost of travelling to my place with the train.

No, even if he knew where I am he wouldn't be able to do anything.
Heck, transportation is so expensive here I don't even have enough for the train myself.

You will do just fine. If you start learning the language on your own you will make it.

>implying your pathetic existence is relevant

Guys , just go back to /b where you belong.

i kek'd

A Pole currently on holidays in Romania speaking. It's quite nice here. Im in marmaros, much less gypsies than in slovakia but the place seems poorer than the poorest placem in PL. Beautiful mountains and villages though. I deffinitely recommend those. What beers/food would Romanians recommend?