Go ahead. Keep talking smack about the US. You call us fat, but we're the most athletic country on earth. Call us dumb...

Go ahead. Keep talking smack about the US. You call us fat, but we're the most athletic country on earth. Call us dumb, but we have the most prestigious institutions of higher learning anywhere. Call us third world, even though we have the highest GDP in the world. Call us racist, even though we have the most diverse culture to ever exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pay denbts!

>even though we have the most diverse culture to ever exist.
thats the point
sure, you have some really good athletes, but majority of your population is fat or even obese
sure, you have a lot of foreigners studying at american universities, but US school system is really fucked up

>even though we have the most diverse culture to ever exist
'no'

shartey-shartey!

undisputed truth doesn't hurt... because sarcasm. they all know masters are superior to any other nation

How is our school system not perfect (besides the whole paying an arm and a penis deal)?

the "no child left behind" policy leads to a really mediocore school system

Apart from 5% of the top individuals USA is literally fat sacks of useless shit. But even that 5% numbers in millions.

Then you find yourself in an interesting dilemma. Which is more important, education or employment?

>America
>culture

choose one

>America has no culture

More than 67% of the adult population in USA is overweight or obese.

It's fucking disgusting.

And that's not counting the children and teenagers which has a huge amount of fatties too.

Pic related obesity only, and just take a look at USA. DISGUSTING

Sorry. Guess we're rich enough to afford to put lots of food in our stomachs. :)

are you a time traveler from middle ages?
beeing wealthy enough to buy food is nothing to brag about nowadays

Same here, but we're more active than you and we think about what we eat. We're like a better version of you. We could be the 51 state, one which is like 10 times better than the rest of the states in all things.

That's such a stupid comeback when buying a 2 liter Coke is cheaper than buying a pack of bottled water and buying shitloads of fucking sweets and junk food is cheaper than a cart full of fruits and veggies

>Yuropoors actually believe this

Usually the poorest fucks here are the two metre wide kind of person, junk food is the cheapest and easiest to make/eat.

The Jews run the farming industry, and why would you buy bottled water?

Depending on the state, your tap water is not really of decent quality. Kinda sad, but true. This is unheard of in Norway, the country in which the tap water is of the best quality in the world after switzerland.

Yeah, but your economy sucks anyway. So.

Im tired of being a loser. every year usa picks most medals and we get only one medal. I want to be a winner too. i will become an american

"ok"

Is that why you have one of the weakest forms of innovation known to mankind?

>Bullying yanks
not cool

plz answer

America literally doesn't have a culture. The only thing it takes to integrate into the US is saying soccer instead of football and saying color instead of colour.

>inb4 hur dur the American culture is globalized hur hur everyone is american

No, some bloke from the forests in Brazil who has never even seen a white person could live in the US, keep his own customs and he'd be integrated.

The US has no culture.

It's not that weak, and you don't need innovation to be a good economy. We perform at the top in gdp per capita. And here's our productivity en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_hour_worked

Overall our economy is not the best, but no matter how you twist it, your statement about our economy "sucking" won't hold.

I literally can't tell when Americans are trolling anymore

And what exactly do you qualify as culture? Clothing? Food? Art? Music? Industry? Because if it's any of those, America has its own.

Outdated or inaccurate, New Zealand is now more obese than the US, and Australia is approaching America tier levels

>browse this board
>try to play the nice American first
>get bullied too much but also enjoy getting (you)'s
>Start acting retarded on purpose
>Get lots of (you)'s
>Get addicted, in places where I would act rational and interested in before, start acting stupid, making dumb "banter", acting like a complete retard

I can't stop, you did this to me Sup Forums, you molded me into the typical fat American, and the worst part of it all is, I am just pretending to be retarded

You get what you treat us like

I never understood what was the point of these ads

But our poor people live better than your middle class people. They have money because they have nothing to spend it on.

>this guy graduated in a top American university

jeah!

Knowledge.

Dude it's just this little brother thing. You know it's kinda fun to banter your big brother with childish memes and see how he gets irritated.
Of course there is a shitload of autistic Europeans with severe inferiority complex posting here.

Hahahahahahah

>Florida
>Top in anything

>tfw he went to my school

Nigga fuck knowledge. You can't fuck bitches with knowledge

Tell that to Tai Lope

He's rich, and the women are attracted to his money

maybe if Eurofag food didn't taste like shit or there wasn't any harsh austerity you fuckers would eat more too

>most athletic

In the west coast of the USA, yes. Also, Michael Phelps.

>most diverse

In the north, yes

>Most prestigious institutions of higher learning

In the north, yes.

Does it not mildly depress you that the bible belt and below is basically the crazy, constantly near death uncle that wants to shoot anyone darker than a beige crayon?

At least in the UK it's back and forth between the north and the south in who's the best, with the north having liverpool, manchester, the lakes, and nearly all the olympic medal winners, and the south having london.

The fuckers even have the glorious dead societies of the civil war, for god's sake, spouting complete crap about how since lincoln was only midly less racist than them he's the fucking antichrist. It's that kind of shit that allows people to revive extremist movements on all sides of the spectrum.

I'm well nourished, I don't need anymore

HERE IN THE MART, JUST BOUGHT THESE NEW YOGA PANTS HERE
IT'S FUN TO SHART UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
BUT WHAT I VALUE MORE THAN SHARTING IS KNAWWWLEDGE

>the middle east
Jesus Christ

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

>Not even mention the shart mart
Are you sure you are American or some 4th gen of chink immigrant?

I'm not f-fat. B-Baka!

actually my coworker is turkish, he told me America is better than his homecountry

turkey has nothing except koksal baba tho

>What he meant to say :

"Go ahead. Keep talking smack about the US. You call us fat, but our national symbol McD sponsored the Rio Olympics (so that makes us a sports loving country, right?). Call us dumb, but we have the shittiest school system where the only thing taught is promiscuity.Call us third world, even though majority of our trashy people are buried in debt. Call us racist, even though I hoist the confederate flag and preach white power.

Go ahead you heathen, I dare you to make fun of us, I swear I will shart in your mart!"