What does Sup Forums think of my country?

What does Sup Forums think of my country?

I like Britain

I like France

Pile of shit

I think that the pasty was invented in Devon.

FOAL

The ones already here are not the violent type

There are very few that actual go full maniac because they're comfortable and have a lot to lose. Regardless of how integrated they are, it's highly unlikely that nay of them would trade their comfy lives (esp. if they're getting bennies) in return for death or waterboarding, despite what the daily mail may say. The proof of this is in the statistics.

A guy that's literally just been killing people a week ago and suddenly finds all these unarmed defenceless civvies is a completely different matter.

a

n

dissecting a coke can as part of an industrial engineering project, wbu?

i

>You are white
>You are skinnyfat
>You are a virgin
>You arent very close with your dad
>You dont eat healthy
>You aren't close with your siblings or are an only child
>You underperformed in school

Could we give Cornwall more sovereignty, chuck out Scotland from the Union and replace the Scottish blue with Cornish black? I know they have different flags but it could work.

"""country"""

>You aren't close with your siblings or are an only child
>You underperformed in school
no

?

>5:07PM

Cornish diaspora here. It's good. Used to go to Bude every summer to visit relatives. Cornwall is probably the most relaxing place on the planet.

Wales, England, N-Ireland or Scotsdale?

yes
no
no
no
no
yes, only child
no

haha your test is dumb

>Thought this was a joke
>Check watch
>It's actually that time
>Work tomorrow

buisness idea lads: we all meet up at bodmin moores and go for a big big long long hike we tell each other stories about the wifey and the gf and what we got called and where and mandems and lib dems and listen to grime and discuss how to remove immigration and when we finally get to our destinitation of rosmary toping we set up camp and all wop out our willies and violently fuck each other in the ass but not in a gay way till we all cum at the same time (5s) and we have a giggle and downs some crofters and 3 hammer and then we wank again then fall asleep all covered in man milk and wake up to the sound of grime and what the mandem say it's a lad thing you knw?

Not even the best cross flag.

>ass
FOY

I find myself clicking buzzfeed links on normiebook remarkable often despite knowing better. anyone else?

I'm down lad xx

poo has been very soft last few days

think I need to cut down on the ol fibre

I like Buckinghamshire, Essex looks like a north African country.

Take your inane posting to /brit/, spaz.

>Essex looks like a north African country.

They're Saxon swords - Seaxes,

>people actually migrated to this thread
When did /brit/ become so retarded?

>fell for it

t-this isn't brit?

I did too you rat

Add a moon and the color green and it would be perfect

Don't know anything about you. There are a few Cornish names around where I'm from. That's about it.

Heard you lost/almost lost your lang.

>happily living the life of a hermit
>old school friends visit
>fine until they leave
>loneliness immediately sets in

Ah yes

South Yorkshire is worst Yorkshire. How did they screw it up that badly?

It's a perfect place to go and die. That's why Cornwall is crammed with walking tombstones clogging up those narrow as fuck pavements.

Excellent post