>US state HDIs compared to other countries
Hmmm really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html?m=1
youtu.be/YSyRMtT0-sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ISRAEL'd

It's fake, the USA can't be that shit.

>only country on that map to actually have a higher HDI than Germany is Netherlands
>several other countries like France, Sweden and even fucking Spain used for green and light green states while Germany is always yellow
What terrible fucking work, seriously.

So basically Commiefornia and New England bump the national average HDI so much that US doesn't look like 2nd world bumhole?

Also lel at the southern Belle being balkan-tier

Why is Montana so low? People there aren't necessarily struggling or impoverished. In fact, it seems to be a pretty comfy place to live. Is it because of low population in relation to area?

>Commiefornia
>38% Spic
>as developed as Sweden

Lel

How did they formulate that comparison? USA doesn't use standard HDI for individual states, likely specifically to avoid fair comparisons.

>sweden is california

art meets reality

NE Strong

lel

>Texas
>Kuwait

really makes you think

The map is all sorts of fucked up for reasons. There is no internal comparison of US states by standard HDI, only by some ass backwards seperate rating system that no one else uses.

because both have massive amounts of "guest workers"?

The only reason Germany is (temporarily) higher than Ireland is because you sabotaged our economy

It is.
>at least 5 American states manage to be worse than the shithole that is this country altogether
Kek, the only difference they have to the 3rd world is pride.

Oil you retard.

>Virginia better than NC
And that's how you know this map is retarded

Why do you think inequality is so high?

The Northern states are all 1st world tier, very safe and prosperous, excellent places to live.

The South on the other hand, is a shithole that doesn't give a fuck about its people.

>1st world tier
>chimp outs in Chicago and NYC

WTF??? Half of the USA is literally undeveloped shit.

Most of the population lives in the Green and yellow states

>is a shithole that doesn't give a fuck about its people
That's the entire US, and people gladly continue voting to keep it that way because they hope that one day they'll be part of the "winners" that can afford dodging their social responsibilities.

The Worst Chimpouts in NYC are nothing compared to your typical day in a Southern city

>Alaska's HDI on par with France
Makes me a proud moose person

Gonna need the source on this here graph

>and people gladly continue voting to keep it
Have you not been paying attention the past 6 months?

Anyway, your development standards should be better.

>t. Everything I know about the South is from TV

Compare murder rates of the south to most Northern states. Sometimes they're 3-4 times higher

That development only reaffirms my views, otherwise Bernie would've become the Democrat candidate. Trump is a clown and at best an economic profiter of his own so-called politics, if not a complete nutbag.

causes one to ponder

Overall we suck because federalism makes it so that Southern economies are still mostly rural despite their economic products becoming obsolete nearly a century ago. Going past the Mason Dixon line is truly like going from Germany to Serbia or some of the Balkan countries.

>That development only reaffirms my views, otherwise Bernie would've become the Democrat candidate.
He almost did and his supporters are exerting massive pressure on the Democratic Party.

Compare nigger populations to the northern states. Sometimes they're 3-4 higher

I imagine there are majority black countries that are safer than some southern US states.

>Exclude Niggers and we're not a Balkan tier shithole!
O

And what makes you think Killary would follow through on any of her Bernie compromise promises as president? Her past systematically draws her as a warhawk supercunt.

>And what makes you think Killary would follow through on any of her Bernie compromise promises as president?
The threat of losing to Trump 2.0 next election

But they're part of the US so you have to answer for them when defending the American human development. You can't just ignore parts of the US and claim that everything is fine and dandy.

>adds subhumans to the murder counts
>Look at them! Lol, are they even trying!?

>Spain painted with two different colors

She'll just start a war and get re elected. Would be the first time this doesn't work.

Exactly, which is why southern states should pick up the slack that's dragging us down up here in the 1st world

yep, pennsylvania is a shithole.
YAY 13 COLONIES

Get rid of the nignogs, got it

Why fantasize about something that will never happen instead of provide decent opportunities and living conditions for your citizens?

mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html?m=1

I'm not about to work for the well being of animals. They can go to Ca if they want that.

What's the problem? Its fairly accurate in terms of determining development and standard of living.

>I'm not about to work for the well being of animals.
Then enjoy being killed by said animals with your absurdly high murder rates :^)

One (green) is Spain under right wing spainsh vission, and the other (yellow) Spain undrer left wing Spanish vission.

There is no convincing explanation for not using standard HDI other than intentional obfuscation. The US HDI might as well make up the numbers because you can't derive anything from them. HDI relative to within the US tells one nothing, merely that some US states are better than others. What does it mean in the context of development in general? Who knows.

The absolute worst parts of our country are comparable to Russia. Most of the population lives comparable to most of the first world though.

Bottom 10% of Americans are Balkan tier. The only thing allowing them to live halfway decently is welfare from the federal government.

>not owning a gun
>not letting animals kill each other
I didn't know how cucked northerners were

>There is no convincing explanation for not using standard HDI other than intentional obfuscation.

But it does, there's even a link here showing it:Hows it hard to believe that some U.S. States are that shitty?

>Needing a gun to defend yourself
That's how you know you live in a violent hellhole. I personally have a pistol I use for sport, but because i don't live in Neo-Russia I never fear I'll have to use it.

>Hows it hard to believe that some U.S. States are that shitty?
You misunderstand me, I have trouble believing the scores aren't LOWER.

>I have trouble believing the scores aren't LOWER.
Dude, Mississipi is shit, but more shit than fucking Turkey? Give me a break.

There's no place in the U.S. that's Congo tier, not one.

>Illinois and New York are among the greenest states in terms of HDI

facts a bit too hard for you? And yes, life expectancy is a parameter in the HDI equation.

>IHDI

As if I want nignogs to have money to buy more guns and crack.

The DRC is actually one of the most developed subsaharan african states and closer to Turkey than the lowest ranking country.

>The DRC is actually one of the most developed subsaharan african states

The DRC is #41 out of 53 of all of Africa, retard.

The Republic of Congo is #13.

LA/NYC by themselves are more important than any shitty Euro country.

IHDI measures how the poorest citizens of a country are living. There's clearly something wrong when the poor in Poland have similar living standards as the U.S. poor

>the poor in Poland

Aren't black people.

Most of the world is literally JUST.

America isn't. We are protected from Muslims by the oceans.

Not true

>Muh niggers! I'd rather the average person I meet and live around live in shit conditions comparable to 3rd Russian byldo than to possibly make life better for them.

Spics have higher murder rate than muslims

Are we factoring terrorism into murder rates? Because I doubt that's the case per capita

(citatation needed)

You had real estate and banking bubbles, international companies parking their money, tax dumping strategies... A lot of things, but not an economy better than Germany's.

You're still wrong. Bernie didn't become the Democrats nominee mostly because of superdelegates. He was really extremely popular amongst Americans for being an old, relatively unknown small senator.

We don't have a far-left candidate like that, our left is a clusterfuck.

>than to possibly make life better for them.

Let me know when you drop your entire savings account in front of a poor black family then.

Oh wait nevermind, you're just skilled at empathetic charity when it's with other people's money.

Fucking virtue signallers.

Nah, I'll pay moderate taxes and people who don't have as many opportunities will get reap the benefit. I in return, will reap the benefit of not having to see the level of destitution you see down South, nor experiance near the level of crime or violence present in your shithole. I won't let a ghetto nigger live near me if they don't shape up, but I'll gladly make it so they cause less damage than they otherwise would to innocent people's lives.

Spics at least work.

>but I'll gladly make it so they cause less damage than they otherwise would to innocent people's lives.

Good, glad to see you're agreeing to withdraw your savings today to do so. Because you have no right to tell anyone else to do the same through taxes for your moral pet projects.

Take the first step, hypocrite, if you care so much. Maybe I'll pay attention to you when you do. Because guess what? Not everyone has the same priorities or sense of moral duty.

And those who force their priorities and morals on others are called fascists and puritans.

>Not wanting people to live in poverty is fascism
Fuck off

>Not wanting people to live in poverty

Yes there's a solution to that.
It's called giving up criminal occupations and getting an upright job.

woah
had to sit down after that one, really got those neurons racing

Hard to do when there are no jobs to take, and the ones that exist pay you shit to nothing while you get fucked by Jews

>wisconsin has the hdi of denmark
fake as fuck.

wtf I am japanese now

They have the option to move with no restrictions.

>butthurt Southerners

EVERY FUCKING TIME

How do we save them from themselves?

The rich (i.e. high HDI) use the country's resources to maintain their wealth and cut off competitors. That's why you see H1B being abused to flood the country with tech workers, with companies like Google and Disney heavily lobbying the government to up the amount of yearly visas. This deflates the wages and power of the middle class.

That's why you see illegal immigration balloon to 11 million undocumented workers, because a.) middle-class and upper-class businesses use them as near-slave labor, b.) it deflates the wages and power of the lower class, and c.) the government turns a blind eye because it's making American businesses more competitive (in the sense that Southern plantation owners were more competitive for owning black slaves since they didn't have to pay them, amirite?).

Do you see visas for hedge fund managers, investors, bankers, and upper management? No. Because they're the ones, the type that donate to Hillary Clinton, that have power over politics. The very politics that shits all over the middle classes and lower classes in terms of labor.

So yeah, no wonder rich states are leaning Clinton. Clinton policies allow them to intensely fuck over the middle and lower classes.

you are worst yankee. you are the yankee idiot you are the yankee smell. return to new england. to our pennsylvania cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,west virginia we will never forgeve you. hillbilly rascal FUck but fuck asshole yankee stink union kansas shmansas..battle of fredericksburg best day of my life. take a bath of dead yankee..ahahahahahBOSTON WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget john wilkes booth.fords theater we kill the king , dc return to your precious maryland….hahahahaha idiot yankee and catholic smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE CHOWDER FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. south carolina+virginia+texas+georgia=kill union…you will war of northern aggression/ dale earnhardt alive in dixie, earnhardt racing cars in dixie . fast driver earnhardt dixie. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of dale earnhardt… you are ppoor stink yankee… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a crab shack

dale earnhardt alive numbr one #1 in dixie ….fuck the north ,..FUCKk ashol yankees no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. earnhardt aliv and real strong wizard kill all the yankee farm aminal with car magic now we the south rise again .kenya presidant barak obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and union wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. confederacy greattst countrey

>MA is Ireland

Really tickles the mind, buds

Oh so now you're going to create a work assistance program, like the Tennessee Valley Authority or something?

Good on you man, I hope you have better luck than inner city school teachers who tried to prepare blacks for real life in a similar way. And then got burnt out within 1-2 years because urban people are uncultured savages. Then left, despondent.

Anyway I hope the work assistance thing you're paying for, out of your own pocket, works out well. Hopefully they'll listen to you!

>they hope that one day they'll be part of the "winners" that can afford dodging their social responsibilities
Not really, just a general hatred of taxes.

That divide between productivity and wages correlates with the end of the Bretton-Woods system and the oil price shock. Not with an explosion in the number of immigrants.

Which is pretty stupid.

Immigration doesn't necessarily depress wages, as it also creates more consumers. Doubling the population of a country doesn't necessarily mean that 50% will be unemployed.

>as it also creates more consumers
whose money comes from taxpayers

Again, Schrödingers immigrant. Either they undermine wages or they live off welfare, nit bith at the same time.

>Immigration doesn't necessarily depress wages

It does within any one industry, because labor follows the law of supply and demand. And it's a specifically dangerous type of supply and demand since excess supply leads to erosion of worker rights. A company's workers can't go on strike for better conditions when there is a long, long line of scab workers waiting outside to replace them at a moment's notice. The more workers there are for any one industry, the closer the working conditions race to the bottom, until it's a near-slave condition (see: Chinese migrant workers).

> as it also creates more consumers.
You are correct about this. Which means that there's more competition for real estate, more demand for essential goods (food, clothing, whatever), and more demand for luxuries. Many North American cities have a NIMBY attitude (like San Francisco and Vancouver) where real estate owners don't want new constructions to be built because the demand artificially inflates the value of their existing properties. More people dragged into the city causes bubbles without the associated housing developments.

In terms of goods, more of them might be produced, but the average American citizen doesn't have anything to do with that. The means of production are already owned by the rich, and they've already outsourced to China and Bangladesh. More demand for clothing actually harms the average American.

>Doubling the population of a country doesn't necessarily mean that 50% will be unemployed.

Native-born Americans are already going unemployed due to automation and training their foreign-born replacements, see: youtu.be/YSyRMtT0-sM

H1B and illegal immigrants are cancer. They're two groups welcomed into the country with the express purpose of fattening the wallets of the bourgeois and causing the lower and middle classes to fight each other like shit-stained zoo monkeys.

That's not the point. The point is that the special rating system for US states makes them incomparable to different countries because you have to assume some sort of proportionality between the actual HDI and that unnecessary US HDI. There's no explaination provided for the connection between the two.

Moar USA maps pls