Why do you people in other cunts smoke ciggarettes when this is so much better?

Why do you people in other cunts smoke ciggarettes when this is so much better?

cigarette does not erode a hole under your lip

it is illegal

>un-subtle advertisement thread
i wonder who's behind this thread

Advertising a superior product

>Lung cancer etc
>A hole for some users
Hard to choose

Why do people in other cunts even use tobacco when this is so much better?

You vape bruh?

Gonna have to agree with this. There's nothing finer in life than a perfectly rolled joint and a cup of espresso while sitting outside on a cool, cloudy day.

thank you sweden

Because they don't want cancer and disgusting hillbilly teeth

Cigarettes fuck your teeth too and gives 1000 times the cancer.

I cannot thank you Swedes enough for snus. You truly are our greatest ally

Why is it one or the other?

both are for fucking retrdse

Didn't your government outlaw snus ?, or was it just on importing it, one big reason to fuck off EU is they want a hard ban on snus.

Cannot expect an anglo to understand.

i don't understand why you'd want to do this to your body

Do what? Literally no life quality loss only gains because it's amazing.

Ran into a group of swede tourists in front of a club last month, they gave me one of those. Not bad desu but I'd still stick to my Lucky Strike's

Snus is fucking disgusting, and avid snus users are at least 10x worse than cigarette smokers.

At least lung cancer doesn't make your mug look uglier than before. It's also easy to fix yellow teeth, while your gum can't be replaced.

seems kind of bad for your health desu

How?
>He threw up because of snus
Pussy

>How?

isn't chewing tobacco linked with cancer and other bad side effects?

Not the same as Swedish snus though.

Probably because it lowers your IQ

I've been wanting to try nasal snuff ever since watching this BBC documentary about tobacco with Stryker from X-Men. I haven't seen it in any stores though. Anyone know if Native smoke shops carry it? I live near a couple of reserves.

[citation needed]

Because Mrs Merkel said it was evil and banned it.

Oi Sweden, once we leave the EU you can start trading Snus with us.

Look up the New Zealand study if you want, where they tracked people for decades and saw noticeable IQ degredation. Or don't. I'm not gonna pull it up for you because I don't give a shit about you. Stay delusional if you want

Regardless, marijuana is objectively safer than tobacco. Do you deny that?

You don'tr chew it, it's like a teabag with tobacco in that you put behind your lip

This.
>morons in charge of laws

Most people smoke it with tobacco though don't they

Cancer can be beaten, whereas we can't fix a damaged brain.

I know the feel. We have many stupid laws aswell in Sweden.

certainly its smoke is more cancerous because it is not filtered and has more tar

it also significantly affects behavior if you use it for a long time

you're going to have to link a peer-reviewed, long-term, clinically sound with high population study to support your claims, user.

Kn*x
Subhuman taste lad

Yeah, there's actually some research that suggests it may help prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer's. CBD has some neuroprotective effects.

At any rate, it is far, far better than either alcohol or tobacco. It is very well established that both of these can increase the risk of dementia. Just because tobacco doesn't cause problems with acute cognitive function like weed does, doesn't mean it doesn't have long-term effects.

No it's decent for everyday use. Some weekends I use something else to get a change.

>Yeah, there's actually some research that suggests it may help prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer's. CBD has some neuroprotective effects.

>Suggests

"no." We need a strong link done in a clinically sound study. Please provide one before making such claims

>doesn't mean it doesn't have long-term effects.

It doesn't mean it doesn't but it also doesn't mean it does. you're going to have to provide some evidence otherwise you're just talking out of your ass

I dont want to be a chinless wonder.

Because they're not dirty rednecks.

Just kidding lad, it's alright, though general is the patrician choice.