Why suddenly Sup Forums hate my country?? What have we done...

Why suddenly Sup Forums hate my country?? What have we done? Is this the vengeance for creating the shithole south america is?

I still love you

I think we are alone in this world...

Kiss me

I don' hatet you or you country. There's just too much cultural similiraties for me to hate Spain.

Cuck

I love spain and want to move there if I could get a job there

yo estudio espanol

por que me gusta la cultura espanol...

no, pero que yo lo necesito para mi profesion.

any mistakes?

>suddenly

It always was like this but we recently got the swedish haitiANO and the literal candian cuck spamming threads against Spain.

i lik spen
who no lik spen?!

>Thinking Sup Forums hates Spain for 4 butthurt cucks

>la cultura española*
>profesión*
Pretty good tho

I like Spain.

Pls give Rioja and qt (but slightly insane) Iberian girls

third sentence doesnt make sense, like, i dont even know what you intend to say. in the second one it should be "por que me gusta la cultura española"

sorry guys I don't have a marked o (ó)

I actually noticed that I missed that 'a' in espanola after I posted, thanks

also in the third sentence I mean (no, but I need it for my job)

Why you need spanish for your job?

can i have one first?

Como busco uno novio espanol?

I don't hate you Spain, god what could have been if we stayed together and vanquished the eternal Anglo.

enseña las tetas y decidiremos si enviarte a jorge

We had our chance back then... and we missed it.

Gitanos and andaluces are a-ok

You really aren't helping your case much basing it on throwing others under the bus.

I created Turkey

>Gitanos
no trust me they're not ok at all

You've created bolivians.

>enseña las tetas y decidiremos si enviarte a jorge
soy un hombre pero soy qt imo f a m

Do you even know what Andalusia is? kek

no soy CHIcano t b h
italiano, judio, y anglo

lazy cunts, why do you close your stores in the middle of the day when i visit you

Sup Forums hates everything.

I like spain. You guys should leave the EU and we can start a new super EU with cheap booze and all the slag you can handle.

Finlands invited too

But we open untill 22:00 you dumb retard. You should be sleeping 14:00 to 16:00.

It's because you're so damned racist.

I like Spain but i thinks the forced bullying is something from Canadians, Canadians are obsessed with Le Moors meme, same thing with Le Mongoloid meme for Finland.

SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT POLAND YOOU CANNNT USEE THAT MEME GTTFOFOFOFOFOFOF

Wait, is the siesta thing real?
I thought it was just a meme

>we open until 22:00

No te lo crees ni tu

FUCKIN LAZY CUNTS

NOTICE ME SPAIN

Yo estudio español
porque me gusta la cultura española

No, en realidad solo lo necesito para el trabajo.

Spain is our enemy. Turbot wars never forget.

Ese ''por que'' va junto. Porque.

>suddenly

Every post under a spanish flag in Sup Forums is cringeworthy mess, including this one you are reading right now.

Don't worry spain I still love you

Is real in Andalucia

D: i wanna be your very first friend.

Pues yo soy de Catalunya y a veces me pego mi siestecica de medio día. No me dirás que con este calor no apetece? Y tan vago no seremos cuando trabajamos más de 8horas al día que es lo (en teoría sería)establecido.

But Canada needs enemies and the Finns just meme us whenever we try to talk shit

Lol i just realized Spain have 10 million more people. The fuck is wrong with your country? I thought Spain was deserted but Canada is just a USA wannabe, all your population lives near NY.

Shut up Spain.

This is a comfy thread, dont post those things pls.

tmor row i get euthan-naisa is it taste good?

We dont joke about the siesta, that is sacred for us

>caring about 5 autists in a mongolian website think about your country
kill yourself my man

ask you´re mom

hello it's me. coming to save you.

No one hates you Manolo. At least no burger. I don't know about South/ Latin Americans but they're probably a bit mad about those daily "fucking sudacas" threads.

where's my horo

I would argue we're too irrelevant to get any real hate.

Revisa el arbol genealógico y algún charnego encuentras, en la sangre lleváis la siesta los andaluces y sus descendientes.

I love Spain t.b.h.
>tfw no THICC Spanish gf

Mi familia es Austriaca pero se fueron a vivir a Andalucia(y se casaron con andaluces). Maldición!

WHY LIVE BREHS

No, y yo soy directamente un puto andaluz de mierda, y nunca he tenido la necesidad de una siesta. Lo único que me apetece con el calor es que llegue el frío, pero después llegan las inundaciones de otoño y invierno, además de la humedad y el viento de mierda y se me pasa las ganas de frío.

Ha, you both suck ass

lo teneis merecido por gilipollaz tio

stop oppressing gibraltar you paellanigger

Bueno cada uno hace lo que le salga del coño.A mi me gusta echarme la siesta y no me parece de vagos.

andale andale

t. britfag here, love your country, sun, cheap , nice beaches, friendly people, prostitutes everywhere and you love fiestas, only germans would dislike the spanish..

also, sorry for some of my more uncivilized bredrin in benidorm, majorca etc.

Been in Benidorm this summer with friends and man, you dont know how to party. In the day the city is full of dunken brits, but by the night you are all sleeping.

You miss the best part man.

thicc
sauce

were not used to the sun m8, booze+sun=nap time,if you ever come to the uk (minus the south) we will show you how to drink

Quizá no en un pueblo en mitad de la nada
El supermercado de al lao cierra a las 22

>Is this the vengeance for creating the shithole south america is?

God told me yesterday that every Spaniard has to suffer purgatory until the apocalypse comes, just for that reason.

GUIRIIIIII

>How to drink

>To a spaniard

haha cmon man its 2 am the night is over go home

please remind us what is there to like?

best parties of all europe, by far

hoes, alcohol, drugs, blood, deads

>Spaniard telling a scotsman how to drink

moscatel and sangria's are for women m8

*cringe*

Rum or whisky, with m or coca

burundanga for bitches

>burundanga for the bitches

nice

Igual, soy Andaluz y no me he echado una siesta en mi puta vida ni conozco a alguien que lo haga.

You guys talk in spanish, which is a shit language, but don't have the "we-re poor, not" charm of latrineamerican countries. You're the worst of both worlds.

i like spain :)))))

Arrested

spain truly is the best country. i lov u spain ;_;

(jamon is shit tho)

I would move to Barcelona, it's a pretty comfy place desu

Catalunya independence when

Never

Hola, perras

that's a shame

Spaniards are kind of hard to troll because they take the bantz really well.

I used to think Spaniards bullied Latin Americans harshly but it's always some South American sperging about Moors.

There's a well-known Canadian poster that has been probably cucked by a Spaniard, I don't understand the hatred.

a toda onda vital tio joder

I just came here for the senoritas. I like redhead Spanish girls.