*squats eternally*

>makes me wish Tito would have been immortal
don't we all

slavs are a bunch of faggots

t. sarmatian

That can be arranged for you my buljbaš frend

Sarmatians are modern Slavs

t. Stronk and Sarmatian

It's impossible to sit on Sup Forums and not to hate Bulgarians (Tatars) at the same time. They're disgusting.

Why are Hungarians centaurs?

this shit is depressing as fuck, kinda makes me feel

i dont like most bulgarian posters on int at all, but irl they're chill

>tfw Russians have mastered time travel but don't share the technology

I thought we were bros ;_;

Slovenians are the least chill people here, honestly. Even Bulgarians are better.

It's impossible to sit on Sup Forums and not to hate eastern slavs (cnabs) at the same time. They're disgusting.

>not a single eastern cnab was referenced in that same post

TO

Because they are neither humanoids (Slavs) or Greenskins (Albanians)

There are a lot more but I haven't saved them.

really makes me think

>.png
Worst Slav

>WE WUZ SARMATIANS N SHIEEET
no you you weren't

yes they wuz

cnabs are the best, what are you talking about nigga?

It truly is pathetic how a bunch of people far removed from culture cling to what little bits of the Old world culture they still remember, even though the result is a butchered, plastic, dead product that does not have much to do with actual culture; the American has managed to take a living thing that is culture and turned it into a cold, dead commodity to flaunt around as if it bore and importance at hand. As the white American (this is yet another meme, for only an American would care about race as there is no way for him to even start talking about ethnicity; a non-existant fact in the USA) puts this abomination on a golden throne to showcase as a form of quasi-identity, he notices not how he is just as pathetic in this regard to the negro whose past is unknown and has therefore created his own myths.

All in all, the American complex is a sad twist of claiming superiority and yet clinging to the little bits of culture that had been twisted into something alien to the European observer. A country of no nation, no ethnicity, no culture, no history and no language, the United States of America are the prime example of the decay of the West; a truly gruesome picture that should alert any and all on-lookers.

topkek

It's a new meme I'm forcing, origin is here I need a photo for it though

THICC

Then why are you still here? /slav/ is simply /balk/ + /rus/. Just stay in your general, and you'll not have to contact with us.

Ah ok, it has potential but it really needs a pic supporting it

I was born in Poland and moved here you fucking inbred and the "Poles were Sarmatians" meme is just that a fucking shitty meme, but every nationality and ethnicity has to have some kind of shitty "we wuz kangz" mythology to keep it going I guess.

>tfw have to to another city for a 9 months tomorrow
Hold me guys

What would eastern slavs think of a /Cyrillic/ thread? I feel it would suit my autism as much as /Slav/. I'd miss Poles, tho.

There was only one Polish user posting here. And even him I'm pretty sure knows Cyrillic.

>muh heritage amerigoon enters the thread
wew

Well the early Slavs have been significantly influenced by the Iranic tribes. First wave of influence came from the Scythes before the Balto-Slavic split, then came the Sarmatians at the time of first Slavic archaeological cultures and at last the Alanic influence on the Antes (ancestors of early South Slavs).
So yes we WUZ SARMATIANS N SHIET but only to a certain degree and Poles are not special here in the Slavic family

Daily reminder

>Modern Slovenian belongs to the South Slavic clade according to the traditional classification of Slavic languages. However, significant linguistic similarities between Slovenian and West Slavic lects have been observed earlier in number of studies. See, for example, on specific ties between Slovenian and West Slavic (e.g., Slovak) or even on support of the mixed South/West origin of Slovenian. Likewise, the Slovenian (Ljubljana koine and literary Slovenian) wordlist, available in our study, possesses a substantial number of both South Slavic and West Slavic lexical matches. Such a mix introduces enough incompatible characters into the input matrix to make the calculation of robust trees impossible. Due to this reason we have deliberately excluded Modern Slovenian from the current analysis. We suggest that one of the possible scenarios is that Slovenian is historically a West Slavic language being influenced by neighboring Serbo-Croatian during the last millennium. To demonstrate specific ties between Slovenian and South Slavic, on the one hand, and West Slavic, on the other, we calculated a set of NeighborNet phylogenetic networks of Balto-Slavic languages with the use of SplitsTree4 software from the binary matrix described above; the non-parametric bootstrap test was performed with 10 000 pseudoreplicates in each case. Two additional taxa were introduced into the original dataset: Slovenian and Modern Demotic Greek, the latter as an outgroup for the Germanic-Balto-Slavic clade.

>Incorporation of Slovenian into network analysis reveals following: Slovenian appears to be an independent branch of Slavic languages which is nearly equally close to West and South Slavic, but distant from East Slavic, thus supporting the putative mixed nature of Modern Slovenian. Further lexicostatistical investigation of Slovenian dialects, such as in progress in the GLD project, are needed to elucidate the place of Slovenian among Slavic languages.

What for

>holds you

rude

I'd probably post there and not in /slav/

Awaiting the cnabs version

Cool. I was mostly the one forcing Slav threads lately, so when they die soon (as they usually do), I'll start a Cyrillic thread and see how it goes. I think erothic tension between us and Bulgarians will keep it going, kek.

Why did Serbs think it was a good idea to ally with people who have an inferiority complex to them and no identity like Croats when they could have allied with Bulgarians the same?

>I'd probably post there and not in /slav/
I was waiting for this

bulgarians didnt make their own choices they were USSR puppets, papa stalin told em they werent allowed in yugo

Uni.

I doubt slovenians will write in Cyrillic alphabet.

But we feel inferior towards based Bulgarians x/

Why do I have a feeling this statement is full of shit?

I'm pretty sure I remember hearing DNA tests on Sarmatian remains showed that they had almost nothing in common genetically with modern slavs, it was mainly just a myth spread by the nobility in the middle ages to make themselves feel superior

I'm warning you Makefaggots...

its literally not, preparations were underway for bulgaria to join yugo but tito bitchslapped stalin and he got upset

Ap jy cejnhg bn keht pajt nh knpnnnua?

You should because you are, historically and now, at best you are equal but we compete more with Greece than Serbia lmao

>Belgrade

What a meme city. All Yugoslav money invested to make it the best city in the region and it gets shat on by Sofia

>No metro
>Biggest project will take 25 years to complete

Дa ти гo нaчyкaм y мoчeн мeyp.

cnab is a subhumans-free thread

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. Both Iranics and Balto-Slavs share common y-dnk roots, we are all satem Indo-Europeans. During the time of Scythian domination there was a part of them "agricultural Scythians" up north in the region where the steppe and forests meet. This is the area of the early Balto-Slavs and we know damn well we had an agricultural society.
I can now go on and shitpost with haplogroups but I will spare you the autism.

And the part where only Poles claim Sarmatian heritage, especially the nobility is probably full of shit.
We Slavs are all partially descendants of various Iranic tribes that used to inhabit the Pontic steppe.

дби cpби нe ce лecни зa бeјтyвaњe, имaaт мнoгy бyттхypт диacпopa aмa никoгaш нe глeдaм cpби co cpпcки знaмињa кaкo ce бyттхypт, aли бyгapи...

Why do I still see you here then?

kekd

I'm barely baiting, do you think what I'm telling Serbs is not true?

can you actually show the haplogroups stuff I am curious

i dunno... ive been to both belgrade and sofia and belgrade is way better imo, no matter what the int memestats say
but every city south of belgrade sucks tho, bulgars at least have shit like plovdiv which is comfy

Belgrade is a nice city I know

I love Serbs and other inferior beings like cats

Bulgarians are not slav. We otohtunus nao.

bulnews.bg/article/271033

ew fuck that
slavs are masterrace bruv

I cannot PROVE you anything, If you do a research on the R1a you can see the correlation.

That's right

Bulgaria all time medals: 217
Yugoslavia all time medals: 83
Serbia all time medals: 15

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table

that's couz communism
commies were hardcore when it comes to competition
harsh training and shitton of doping
yugo wasnt gommie enough
today fuckin croats were #15 in the world in medals

cabed

dobra čsi

hitler was right about slavs

There's always an excuse but numbers don't lie, or they do?

How about the fact Bulgaria has 2x the medals of Ukraine? Ukrainians are 40 million gypsies.

Are you people even trying, we have 38.

But yeah, Bulgaria was incredible, it's sad to see the current situation.

we never could beat them in the 1km pig dash with obstacles tbx

I'll go take a shower and think about greater Bulgaria

Albanian sea is Bulgarian

Ukraine has 100 medals in 2000m piggyback dash lame-ooo

>1.46 MB
really makes me think

Meanwhile today, Bulgaria won 1 bronze medal.

Congrats.

Let's pretend that the only reason you won was because of the soviet union and half the judges and juries being from there.

Olympic Games were a shitting contest between USSR and USA

Even now they are as evidenced by banning Russians from competing.

2 bronze and one silver.

>A eщё я зaмкнyтый
that's it
никaкиe oдeжды/paбoты/yчёбы нe пoмoгyт

Really makes you think

>belarus blue
??????

wow, big difference.

Also in such prestigious categories as womens high jump and rhythmic gymnastics

>literally operating on the mentally sick and therefore fulfilling their sick fetishes
>not laughing at the faggots
wew

Lukashenko enjoys traps on the side.

This

Kek

Post comedy shit from your country:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzRmlQqfKow

How much do you guys understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGu9jiDKME8

OOO CE KURWA
I'm not even sure we have transgenders at all

This reminds from from video od 80s

I can understand some of it.

Enough I guess to understand why they are sometimes laughing

Heres some comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=v1h1TEReVnQ

WW II Partisans fighting in Lord of the Rings and talking about comrade Bilbo Aragon and Gandalf

>Gospoda Rožeja ste imenovali Rožle

gets me everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w