What does Sup Forums think of their neighbors?

libyans are violent autistic retards
algeria are always raving on about muh million martyrs and acting like fucking chimps
moroccans are the most tolerable but they speak in a gibberish arabic dialect and come here practice their voodoo magic

I don't care about my neighbors

why? you got to at least think SOMETHING of them

also shameless self bumping

Its a secret.

Love portubros. Hate frenchs. Wanna kill moroccans.

Guys to the West are good lads, but they hate us. Can't say anything special about South neighbors.

but does portugal feel the same

Latvia
The only other balts left how can we not love them.
Poland
Tsundere. They pretend to hate us, but actually love us.
Belarus
Bro tier posters on Sup Forums
Russia
Do I even need to say anything?

Can we be friends if we apologize? It's been 70 years already.

Germany - they were made responsible for Nazism and now they're brainfucked. completely. (muh german guilt)

Italy - Stole land from us and now they're not that wealthy, also a lot of perfume and hairwax. Best suits and clothing from there.

Hungary - Sympathetic to us for some reason.

All Slav countries - Poor. Alcohol. Poor. Prostitutes. POOR. Should've stayed in Habsburger-Reich

I'm a Moldavian, so Moldova is love.

Ukraine is nice considering that the lands that are bordering us were ex-Moldavian lands. Ukrainians are bros tho, I have Ukrainian roots too.

I don't know much about Bulgarians, only that they are like southern Romanians so annoying?

Serbs are bros, met some, nice people.

Hungarians are also bros, always been treated nice in Hungary even if they knew I was Moldavian.

>Russia
History of hate. Poor people that don't really care about anything, mostly, but unfortunately they've got rich oligarchs that run everything.
>Lithuania
Gib Wilno or commonwealth.
I don't really have much experience with them, so I don't really care, but I'm pretty sure they hate us.
>Belarus
I'm neutral. I don't think they've got long enough history or strong enough national identity to feel strongly about them in any way.
>Ukraine
Short, but hostile history. Dislike the country. Gib back Lwów.
Potential enemies, but at the same time wall between us and mainland Russia, so they have strategic value to us.
>Slovakia
Been there a couple of times, nice people, similar language, beautiful mountains. I like them.
>Czech
Only been to Prague. Beautiful city. The people are nice as well. Strangely, I find Czech to be a bit less understandable than Slovakian.
I think they might hate us though.
>Germany
Long history of hate. Probably the worst sounding language in the universe. They think Gdańsk or Wrocław are theirs. More organised and smarter than Russians, so unfortunately more effective in destroying Europe constantly. Barely got any positive things to say about them. Bavaria is cool though.

some dziri steal your truck ptit miboun?

>Denmark
They're alright.
>Netherlands
Bro tier, nice language t.b.h
>Belgium
Enriched
>Luxembourg
pic sums it up
>France
Eternal rival, however when facing muslim thread we have to unite
>Switzerland
German part is nice + rich, rest is literal shit tier
>Austria
Why are we even seperated lol
>Czech Republic
Gib back sudetenland
>Pooland
Westpreußen? Posen?

>Russia
too intimidating as a neighbor
>Norway
no feelings, we're not very close and the border we share is kind of irrelevant
>Sweden
racist elitist cunts
>Estonia
it's a nice place, but they are so plastic that they had to copy our national anthem and language

I forgot to mention how cucked sverige is, but I think everyone knows that already

Well my neighbor wants to kill me so thats nice. My other neighbor wants to rape me and the other one wants to rule me. Feelsgoodman

Come live with us, we want a neighbor like you :3

Argentina: Like them and our friendly rivalry
Bolivia: Love Cambas, Hate Collas
Peru: Ungrateful bastards

oil nigger fuck off

>>Spain
Had been in Spain for 5 months and started to like them. Nice bros actually.

I din't have a strong opinion about them

Tbf I have I don't have an opinion about Belice and Guatemala

>USA
Its kind of weird have the most powerful country as a neibhbour
I have mixed feelings about them, in overall I was trated well, but their decisions affect the whole word in one way or another

Albania: Zerg hive #1, they don't bug me that much, but they are the source of shitty immigrants
Kosovo: Zerg hive Prime, source of all our troubles basically, i despise them
Serbia: Our relations are 50/50 politically, personally I think Serbs are alright, second best neighbor.
Bulgaria: Best neighbor imo, our relations have been shitty politically always but now a days improving a lot with almost-open borders n shit
Greece: Arrogant hard-headed dickheads, but not more stubborn than us, good place for vacation i guess not much interaction outside of that

Balkans probably has the worst neighbors relationship out of most places in the world

>that awkward moment poster lives in Ossetia

Chechens and Ingush are bloodthirsty barbarians who are killing children in schools.

Circassians aren't savages like Chechens but still are corrupted by Islam.

Georgian are nice wannabe Europeans, but they are a liars and tried to genocide my people twice, so let 'em burn in Hell.

Russians are the nicest guys in comparison with all those above.

And others are not worthy of mentioning.

>USA
Bros.

not sure what you have to be proud of, being a poor shitskin known for terrorism and totally cucked by arabs?

everytime my company sends me to do work in tunisia I pretend to be a libyan in night clubs and even in restaurants, gets the girls exceptionally interested since they think I can be their sugar daddy, disgusting culture