media.graytvinc.com/documents/Booking Report 8-28-16.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

portrait photo?

no, type of photos, which takes after arrest

Mugshot if taken at a jail.

In English? Mugshot.

mugshot

thanks
can you tell me, why so many hot american girls have mugshots?

It's a mug shot. a "mug" is old-timey slang for your face, like giving someone a dirty look is called "mean mugging" them and if they're an uggo you'd say "that is one ugly mug"

Probably because they fell for the "bad girl" meme.

Very probably, they get done for posession, got a DUI or they are teachers fucking their 16 or 17 y/o students.

a lot of it is getting busted for drunk driving or drug posession, with a little bit of prostitution thrown in.

another factor is mug shots in the US are public domain, so anyone can look at them.

such a hot girls... damn, why am I fucking beta from Moscow?
so cute beautifull girls all do drugs?

your pic isn't a typical mugshot, it's a part of it, a typical mugshot is taken both in profile and from the front

You are beta because you think you are beta. It0s a negative reinforcement loop.

About being from Moscow, though, there is nothing to do to solve it.

Is this guys really that attractive? Why girls like him so much?

roll

not in the east he doesn't. The jew media in US might depict a complete different story tho.

roll.

>Renee

Every time

You can get arrested for something minor like weed, traffic violations, or shoplifting and not have the rest of your life ruined in America. Plus like the other user said, mug shots are public domain and available online. The idea is that it makes the police accountable by making sure they aren't secretly arresting people and not keeping records of who comes and goes from the county jail. Often you won't even stay overnight. Of course the big federal agencies can do whatever they want, but this is good for preventing corruption on the local level. Same reason all the weird news stories come out of Florida, we take it a step further and make more details of police reports of every random encounter availible to the public.

Here's the daily mugshots in my county on the local news site.

media.graytvinc.com/documents/Booking Report 8-28-16.pdf

Yes, he is objectively handsome. Light eyes, full lips, perfect skin and square jaw. Ethinically exotic without being too exotic, something that always gets white girls.Plus a very manly vibe coupled with that bad boy reputation.

White girls and guys really dig the light brown skin + very bright blue or green eyes combination. It is very striking to see in person.

I am half indian, hali russian and I am light brown, with light blue eyes. But my dick is 14cm micropenis, so I afraid to show it to lots of girls who pay attantion to me.

Roll

>70-72: removed tattoo on abdomen

what? also kind of name is Aspecia?