en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_heads_of_state_of_Argentina

Most of them

Every president from 1891 to 1920

>South America

what went wrong??

We tried parlamentarism and it went WRONG
Based Alessandri saved us from that shit

i don't even need to mention him

pfff tough question, there are so many. But i'm going to pick a recent one and say it was Anibal Cavaco.
He was prime minister when the EU money was pouring in. Managed to make this country to become like a drug addicted, completely depedent on the outside.

This cocksucker right here ruined literally everything.

>conservatives will deny this

>entered the 1st World War on the wrong side
>established the Federal Reserve
>gave women the right to vote

Literally worse than Hitler.

Nigger/wagonburner detected.

Honestly I can't complain about any of the leaders that my cunt has had. They've all made tremendous strides in developing the country even though it's not even 50 years old.
I hate him for killing/displacing so many thousands of Native Americans + his views on non-whites as a whole,
but this fucker prevented the Federal Reserve from forming, so I at least have to respect that.

Literal Sup Forumstard

Women could already vote in 30 states at the time. The 19th Amendment just removed all remaining restrictions on them.

You realize the year was 1820 and there were people in Washington DC who were advocated for an all out war or genocide of the Native Americans

Jackson saved their lives by sending them to Oklahoma and calling it Indian Territory

It wasn't nice, but it was the better option

We really can't be beat on this one.

That dumbass managed to lose half of the empire.

How did he do it?

John Quincy Adams had tried to protect the Indians from being expelled, but encountered major resistance.

Mexico was only an empire its first three years of independence.

Not Boleslaw Bierut?

They're missing you in Sup Forums.

Empire can also be used as a general term for a large span of territory, such as the French empire (even when they lacked a monarch)