Why are Americans so tolerant?

Why are Americans so tolerant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

freedoms ;_;7

It's a country made out of multiculturalism, it's normal that they like it

Because we actually have decent immigrants, because we don't make a habit of freely accepting swarms of illiterate rapefugees.

not even memeing diversity in all its forms is part of the reason we're so successful as a country

it has pros and cons but the pros vastly outweigh the cons, people from all walks of life offer many different viewpoints and advantages in many different ways

so suck my fat american cock rest of the world this is why we're better than you

>comparing a cultureless nation to Europe
>surprised they have no ethnic pride

How would the USA be negatively affected if it were 90% white?

Diversity is what makes America american.

>Greece
Yeah... and that's why your country is a shithole.

Honestly I understand the European desire for homogenous society. You guys wanna live with people who look like you and think like you, and I want the same for my country as well. I wish all the foreigners would fuck off, sometimes.

But at the end of the day, France & Italy & Britain colonized so you guys shouldn't be surprised when your former colonies come knocking at your door.

diversity makes your country a shithole

effective brainwashing?

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

It wouldn't, but it wouldn't be good either

fuck off niggerspic

Fucking hell

once this place comes below 50% white it's gonna be brazil 2.0 just watch.

>Italy
If I had to guess, there are more Southern Cone "MUH HERITAGE" immigrants in Italy than from their proper former colonies.

The US is an effective island with two harmless neighbours acting as barriers, it has a larger interconnected river system than the rest of the world combined, it has vast amounts of arable land, continental usa is twice as large as the EU and only slightly smaller than Europe as a whole. you have utterly vast amounts of natural resources and are the centre of the two largest trade joins, the pacific and north atlantic. From the start of your country you had a fairly stable (barring one civil war) government that properly and effectively took control and governed all the vast amounts of wild west. That is why you're so powerful not because the nice Korean family on your street.

Europe made up for their lack of resources/land by having massive empires, though. So your reason seems fairly void.
Makes sense.

Were just pretending. I find that poll hard to believe.

America isn't about race. It's about CULTURE.

I don't care if Mexicans (who are basically white anyway) come here and we are no longer "white", as long as they accept American culture.

Because White Americans know any ancestral claim to this land is pretty shaky, so the philosophy has to be "Oh yeah, everybody's welcome here! Land of the free!" Or else the only alternative justification would have to be an explicitly race-based belief in supremacy, and that's fallen more and more out of style, in many ways as more and more of the groups who support similar notions turn out to be enemies of America, and American-style representative democracy.

You cant be an American patriot and a Nazi. American patriots kill Nazis. Proponents of racial slavery tried to dissolve the Union. That kind of thing.

>europe
>empires
Have you seen a map recently?

Europeans don't have empires now and US didn't become top dog until those empires died

You sit in between Europe and east Asian

You have an utterly massive interconnected river system

You have enough land to feed and expand your population exceptionally

You have near endless natural resources

That is why you're so powerful, I don't even understand how you think it is because of different coloured people have anything to do with it.

I just want a new confederacy.
I don't even like slavery, I just don't like the degeneration of state's rights

Fuck so much typos, I'm going to bed

Sick trips, gn britbro

>Europeans don't have empires now and US didn't become top dog until those empires died
by 1900 (only ~130 years after our country's founding), the US was already top dog economically. Our GDP was more than the #2 (China) and #3 (Germany) combined.

Our hegemony didn't start until the collapse of the European empires though, so you're right on that point.

>You sit in between Europe and east Asian
So do Mexico and the other Central American countries, South America, etc. Literally the only other country on the continent doing well is the one which is basically the same culture as us (Canada).

>That is why you're so powerful, I don't even understand how you think it is because of different coloured people have anything to do with it.
They all factor in. Nobody is saying only one factor is why we're so powerful. But the power in our diversity is shown by looking at our Nobel laureates. Many of them were born elsewhere or are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants.

You can also look at our space program, the backbone of which was engineers and scientists who fled the Nazis.

>Mexicans (who are basically white anyway)

Technically, they are brown. Mexicans can be considered white only culturally.

t. non-white person

No you fucking dumb Ruskie. Mexicans are a mixed bag, something like 30% of them are white, like 40 are brown and the rest are somewhere in the middle.

The only thing that gets me is when the federal government uses some shaky bullshit to label a regulation a tax, or what have you, or call something "regulating interstate commerce" when that's clearly not the intent. For instance, the federal government was never intended to be able to ban certain recreational drugs if they felt like it. When they first decided to make marijuana illegal, for instance, it was a straight con, in which they made it so you had to have a specific license to grow it, that
1. They weren't producing or distributing copies of
2. You had to show you were already growing cannabis plants to hypothetically obtain one of, in which case you were already violation of the law.