Is Brazil really seen as shit stains on the world's map?

Is Brazil really seen as shit stains on the world's map?

Is there any one in the world who would actually enjoy the friendly company of a BR ?

Yes

No

You must be black, that is the reason you're hated. Not your nationality.

Yes

No

Yes

No

Just like all of south america, really.

Yes

No

Mexico, go back to cooking meth.

not really thought of too much

people here probably think more about parties and beaches and shit more than getting robbed and murdered, but thats probably a close second in peoples minds

yes

no

Brazilians are toxic, uneducated cunts

That we are, family.

I'm an autist posting on Sup Forums at 4 am. Still i have ALWAYS got along fine with every brazilian i met. Some that were actualy living and working here, other that were just tourists.
You guys are very talktaive and really put someone like me with very low social skills at ease.

Brazil has plenty of problems, but if I met an individual from there in a friendly context then yeah, I wouldn't mind hanging out with a BR. Like all the Brazilians in this thread I'm sure are chill people. Or maybe they're autists, but that's ok because I am too.

The protracted anal pain when I don't have international friends like you kids. : """ ^ ) I am stuck with the br masses.

Brazilians can be warm, this is true you can find more sense of beloging and comradeship over here, but people are over-emotional, toxic cunts most of the time like I just said

But for what I know, portugal is also crap, so you maybe be better off living here

Not all brazilians are retards monkeys, but the great majority are

I guess thats the drawback of being emotional, they can be very warm and present, but when shit hits the fan they blow out, nevertheless, maybe I'll live in another country in the future, still too much of a pussy to go anywhere, I can barely speak english

Also people from Sao Paulo are 97% feral monkeys 24/7, the kind of people if you greet in the bus they will tell you to fuck yourself, Rio de Janeiro people are more chill but has more violence

The rest of Brazil is pretty chill compared to Sao Paulo, if you live in any north estate people are more educated and calm ( they can still be toxic, like every BR, but its better than the south people for sure ) Bahia is full of naggers tho

Thank you for reading my BR Travelling-Relationships 101 guide, see you on my next lesson peace out

You could say that about any nation though. I'm not a fan of the American masses (in both population and weight, heh) but every country has its idiots. If you exist, then that means other BRs like you must as well, so try your best to find them. Personally, the few good friends I have make putting up with other retards tolerable, and at the end of the day, you'll always have us here at Sup Forums to shitpost with.

No
Yes

I like Brazil.

The average american knows as much of brazil as the average brazilian knows about indonesia. You guys really overestimate how known we are abroad.

This

Brazilians are surprisingly annoying as fuck, it just don't compesate how ''warm'' they are, they fucking suck as people in the core, with of course, a few exceptions

Like black people, most of them sucks, but there are great individuals that are black

I-I like you too, Finland.

This. Regardless of us being 'friendly', most brazilians usually will just talk shit about your back and top kek on how they can 'outsmart' anyone.

Brazil is for whores, niggers and venomous snakes.

t. never left the country for more than a week.

I'd rather live in Brazil than Haiti or Africa but in Rio and the shittier favelas what's the difference?

I wouldn't mind a coo lhuebro

I was shocked at this footage.
A Brazilian 9 year old boy who raped 5 year old girl is lynched by adults.

I mean. The kid deserved it.

Yeah... Not really