How do I become an Argentine?

I really want to look into living and working in Argentina. I heard somewhere that if you tell their government you will live the south of the country, you get a fast track to becoming a citizen almost immediately and possible free land.

What kind of jobs are in demand?
Is English understood well in BsA?

I want to know about the paperwork involved in becoming a passport holder. The constitution says 2 years. Is it really that simple? 2 years of residence and support yourself?
I am working on a masters degree atm.
I truly am interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to live in this hellhole forgotten by God
why?

why? you live on the greatest nation on earth and this country is a shithole

Not him but Buenos Aires seems cozy

I'm also quite interested, so basically any answers to the OP would be appreciated.

>if you tell their government you will live the south of the country, you get a fast track to becoming a citizen almost immediately and possible free land.
Dont you want to move to the south? You should try to get a job doing menial labor and down there

I think it's quite easy to get the passport actually compared to Uruguay. 2 years is correct. You'll need a solicitor to navigate the paperwork though.

Argentina has the highest rate of English competency in South America.

No job that is in demand is going to pay enough shekels to afford the lifestyle you want most likely. One that is in demand that you are qualified for is teaching English though.

I'm looking to do the same thing to be honest, land is extremely cheap there and it's far away from the problems of the world (even if it has social problems) I want to start a smallholding and live a simple life with income from renting my property.

Sorry clarifying a few things..

>Argentina has the highest rate of English competency in South America.

But you'll still need Spanish and they speak "rioplatese"

>No job that is in demand is going to pay enough shekels to afford the lifestyle you want most likely.
>(even if it has social problems)
Just to add to this they have had problems with currency controls etc in the past, so political stability is a factor in why land is cheap and you ideally want to be earning your shekels in $ or a western currency.

Sorry, you have to be white

it is, but only the city of Buenos Aires

>Dont you want to move to the south?
ahahahahah it's not about what I want, the south is God-tier but it's also expensive as hell for the average worker here, I would have to save money for years to get a place there and start something

>No job that is in demand is going to pay enough shekels to afford the lifestyle you want most likely.
except maybe neurosurgeons or engineers, they very well payed in the Patagonia

>But you'll still need Spanish and they speak "rioplatese"
we understand all the kind of spanish, ''rioplatense'' is spoken in Bs As and Urgay mostly, the south is more neutral

Move to shartland :3, they pay you to live in Alaska and it's climate is similar to Patagonias

A country with good people
youtube.com/watch?v=Iudb0amH0sY

Only like 1500 a year though.

>Move to shartland
but we have the same problem JJ, I can't afford even the ticket, also I would have to go to BsAs to get the Visa (and who knows if I would be allowed to get it) and else papers and all that takes shekels that I don't have, and then I'd have the problem of getting a place to live and I'm very distrustful to go alone to another country 2bh :(

is this the famous white man I hear so much about?

he's the whitest man here, we call him ''gringo''

we're full
on est plein
estamos llenos
我々がいっぱいです

OP here
The US is not what you see in the movies mate.
You are not the only fellow 'murican to look south. A really good friend of mine is teaching business English in Lima, Peru and is living an excellent life there.
I like a simple lifestyle. As long as I can pay the bills, eat and live comfy....All I want. I am currently working on my tefl certification. Yeah affordable land far from the problems.
I understand Spanish pretty well, but the rioplatese is gibberish to my ear.
Kek. You need sunglasses if I take my shirt off.
Alaskan winters. Bruh.....

I mean it's easy enough to say it on the internet, but once he was up by the railings with the gun in his pocket I would probably fucking clobber him.

t. internet hardman

having a beard is a plus? i could be a woodcutter or a gold miner maybe

>The US is not what you see in the movies mate
I don't see self-hater burgers here very often so I want to know, what are the things you dislike about your country and make you want to leave?

>tfw i wasn't born in Argentina

Feels bad, man. Best country tbqh.

kek, I don't remember very well, I think he stole a leafguy?

>I'm very distrustful to go alone to another country 2bh :(
It's safe though, it has a lower murder rate than Argentina has and you already have a relative in the US here for you that could help finance and check in on you.

>but the rioplatese is gibberish to my ear
what are you a chicano?
our spanish is glorious

either a leaf or a burger yeah. he actually handles it pretty well 2bh. the desperation in the argies voice is obvious, I'm pretty sure he's not going to get shot over it, but why take the chance I suppose

Not him but Americans have virtually no labor protections and can usually be fired for any reason or no reason at all regardless of how long they've worked at their company. Wages in the US on average have stagnated since the mid 70s. Americans pay the most for healthcare with some of the worst outcomes in the developed world and not everyone is insured or can qualify for low income assistance like my mom. Unironically 60 percent white. Politics as I'm sure you know are total shit. Americans work very long hours. etc etc

I imagine Patagonia to be like Wyoming

that's fair enough. as a bong my reasons are different: I feel trapped here, we're rapidly becoming what feels like a very unfree country, we're hugely overpopulated - my one bedroom flat is worth £250k (hence why I will use the income to live in SA), the national mindset is extremely pessimistic and negative, the climate is grey. similar stuff: the politics are also bad. why work to live, instead of live to work.

it's like a mix of wyoming with alaska without the green.

You don't have to hate your country to leave it, sometimes people just want a change of scenery. Though what Said is somewhat valid to a lesser extent as well.,

>Self-hater
Nope. No country is perfect, but I really am getting sick of the soullessness of the big cities here. Years of university studies and getting no opportunities for careers. There came a point when I was teaching English in Russia that sometimes the grass is greener.
>Chicano
Hell no! I am a typical gringo from Texas. Nah I spent 6 years learning Spanish and I just am not used to the "y" and "ll" down there. I have to admit that that rioplatese is pleasant to listen to, BUT I still have some trouble understanding it. I watched the film Relatos salvajes. It helps me to grasp the sounds.

OP here
Couldn't have said it better myself.

>why work to live, instead of live to work
Agreed. I'm planning to get autism bux after a while desu. Dont you think argentina would be quite a culture shock though. I would probably lean towards Australia or NZ first.

>you already have a relative in the US
he doesn't count, he lost any contact with all his family here since my grandma died, even with his brothers

fun fact: the guy became famous after that, he was invited to some tv shows and all, he seemed pretty happy to be in tv and he promissed to get a decent job, but after that he came back to get mochilas, kek

damn, I guess not all that glitters is gold, if you have a good education and speak at least some basic spanish you could get a good job, not sure though because I don't know any foreigner living here

>teaching English in Russia
well, I think we have better life quality than Russia, so you could make the same here and have a nice life

Autism bux in Argie land?

I'm leaning towards U R gay not Argie land desu, but I'm going to visit this winter/summer to check it out. The culture shock is part of the appeal, ignore the shitposters telling you otherwise, AU/NZ are basically sunny England, although NZ looks lush. I'm not making a huge commitment or anything, I'm not tied down. If I don't like it I can always come back.

Is Buenos Aires a very cosmopolitan city? As in do you get immigration from all over and expats and shit. I don't mean Bolivians though.

No here. If I fail I will probably look into moving abroad.

I'm sorry about your Grandma, was this recent? Also did you move again?

I'm not from Bs As but I was there and I'll tell you what I know about it

>Is Buenos Aires a very cosmopolitan city?
yes, City of Buenos Aires is with the Patagonia the place that gets more foreigners, europeans and americans, even though I've seen bunch of japs and chinese people (they have a chinatown), but I can't tell how many of them are tourists tho

it's ok, it was a year ago

>did you move again?
nope, still living with mom saddly, can't do shit since I have a hard time getting a decent job

>The culture shock is part of the appeal
Absolutely. Been to Oz and yeah it's England with very nice weather, but expensive.
That's my position. I am giving it to the first of the year for my plans to start working. If not, defo going abroad.

Hey, if all else fails, join something like the peace corps.

I have to decide where to study abroad soon, you think Argentina is s good choice? We are actually affiliated with some Jesuit Uni in Córdoba

It has almost 15 million people, so yes, it is very "cosmopolitan".

There's mostly immigrants from neighbouring countries, yes, but there's also sizeable minorities from other parts of the world (Ukranians, Senegalese, Cubans and Asians are the first sizeable groups that come to mind, the latest having their own district).

I'm not sure how big the expat community is right now, but I remember it being relatively large some years ago, although too secluded to certain neighbourhoods (Palermo, Recoleta, etc)

Do like her: come here for a month, fall in love with an argie, and become a food critic.

If you are jew, more points to you.

fuck off sharter i don´t want you in my country

>you think Argentina is good choice?
yeah sure, every experience is valuable, even if you don't like it at least you'll have an idea of how are things and people here

>We are actually affiliated with some Jesuit Uni in Córdoba
I think Córdoba is a shithole, especially when you come from a big city, but lots of people from Buenos Aires come here because there is nice landscapes and a quiet city, like I said above, every experience is valuable

Codobes accent is shit desu

yeah I agree, but the middle-lower class are the ones with more accent, the upper class speak like porteños, kek

ARGENTINED

Not OP. How do you become a food critic? That sounds fun. Also Argie grills are top-tier.
>Not a jew

>united statian not only wants to live in arjewntina but unironically wants to be an arjewntine citizen
kek

shes a yankee tho (american)

he already have her dick chopped like you, so its ok

>it's
>patagonias

I'm triggered

>like you
No soy judio, al cambio argentina es el pais latinoamerican con mas judios y negros

kind of want to vacation in argentina .never knew a white girl with a spanish accent was something i wanted. what do you guys think of chicanos?

But he's right. We have top girls

There are 2 countries in the world with more Jews than us. Israel an USA

was about time for a chicano to show up , chileans are next

CHI

>Argentina is the country with more negros
>chicano education
That's Brazil, our afro population is 200k/ 40 million, not sure about the jews though

lo de los negros fue un chiste pero lo de los judios es 100% verdadero
probablemente tu eres uno

..and Hues
If those are average Argie grills....I am on the next flight.

Pretty sure you guys have a few thousand or so more jews than us.

Yes, they are. But those are nigger.

>probablemente tu eres uno
No que yo sepa, ademas la mayoría de ellos debe estar en bs As, (lo que explicaría un par de cosas)

Mi mamá viene de la zona de ucrania con más judíos, y aunque es cristiana, los padres debieron escapar cuando cayeron los nazis.

Soy un toque judio

Those are nigger-tier? I don't believe you, but if that is true......Fuck!

esto explica el gran tamaño de nariz que suelen tener los argentinos

ofc they are

the blonde one probably fuck rich fags tho

Nah, eso es por los italianos.

Sacando los memes, por qué los chicanos nos odian tanto?, he visto mexicanos haters pero los chicanos les ganan, los argentinos allá les hacen bully o qué?

No tengo idea, y aparte no soy chicano. Soy mexicano solo estoy aqui de vacaciones.
Supongo que es porque ustedes son desagradables en general.

>Supongo que es porque ustedes son desagradables en general
Wow se que tenemos mucha gente arrogante por nada y desagradable, pero generalizar de esa manera es mas butthurt que otra cosa

Is rape legal in Argentina? I want to rape girls at uni.

No, but if you're brown/black you can do it in Sweden and Germany

It's legal if you are white but illegal if you are a shitskin

Make them drunk, it is easy than rape them

kek no te ofendas negro en realidad no hay nada de odio entre los dos paises ya que estan de el otro lado de el mundo. Lo que vez en el internet solo son memes. Mexicanos escuchan musica argentina y argentinos ven peliculas/tv mexicana pero aparte de eso no hay mucho contaco ni muchos argentinos en mexico o vice versa

Conozco muchos mexicanos, buena gente.
Eso si, posta son feos.

Rape is legal in Finland

What a great country

en vida real?

Kek, the last week a guy was put in jail because he touched a grill's ass in Buenos Aires, imagine raping someone

CHI

...imagine going to jail in Argentina :3

Bump

Beautiful, I've always wanted to visit.