Anyone noticed how it's Europe that's always the center of attention for Sup Forums

Anyone noticed how it's Europe that's always the center of attention for Sup Forums.

It's always: "I fixed Europe". "EU this/that", "save Europe", "I'm visiting Europe", "Who do Europeans..." or "Differences between this and that in Europe" threads.

You know why?

Because Europe(and the EU to be precise) is the most interesting place on Earth. Period.

There is no place on our planet that has so many historical buildings. monuments, different cuisines, interesting places to visit, cultures, beautiful landscapes, history etc.

Let's be honest.

EU is the center of attention. The world was, is and always will be Eurocentric.

(continued from yesterday)

I thought that picture was the hogtied bdsm place. I forgot the name, but you know what I'm talking about.

>Europe is the most important
>Entire world speaks American, post written in it
try again Ivan 2.0

This is common sense. Why does it deserve its own thread?

You do realizen it's Western fucking Europe you're talking about there, don't you?

We are a European off shoot society retard

> historical buildings. monuments, different cuisines, interesting places to visit, cultures, beautiful landscapes, history etc.

All of this applies to Eastern Yurop aswell

LMAO
Divine bitches

Don't worry, no one forgets Eastern Europe when "Europe" is mentioned. Except maybe Russia.

what are you trying to say

Europe is old and irrevalent. We aren't New Worlder's for nothing buddy. I wasn't born in some shitty polish commieblock, I was born in a fucking desert like a cowboy.

Great post. Little to no knowledge.

I don't know how else to explain it to you, m8. No one thinks Eastern Europe isn't part of Europe when the topic "Europe" comes along in most places around the world.

True that my man.

Rest of the world will never EVER be able to compete.

Well, its true that when people say Europe 95% of time they mean western, i was just pointing out that on cultural and historical things we dont lack behind westerners

>All these posts in American-English
feels great not even having to reply lol

See

That aplies to many countries in the world as well, nope Eurocentrism doesn't aply to Eastern Europe, you people are more like a Slavic Latin America.

You're objectively wrong. People do think of Russia, Poland etc when Europe is mentioned.

Anything east of the Berlin Wall is not Europe

>replies in American-English
wew

Truth

but we are white

I'm going to Nebraska in October and you motherfuckers better wear your cowboy heads. Just like i do a silly dance on my clogs if i see an American tourist.
I don't care if your black, asian, white or a native American. You better be walking around in your cowboy head. I will be so disappointed if i pay a shitload of money to cross the ocean and you all walking around without one. I WILL ask for a refunds.

Of all states you picked fucking Nebraska?

What's wrong now?

Nebraska probably has one of the highest people to cowboy hat ratios in America to be fair. Good state if you want to see a lot of flat land. Even a big city like Omaha will have a lot of cowboy hats.

Don't forget to tip

I have no idea how can you come to this conclusion but than again what can a Australian know about Europe.

colour not color

It's literally the blandest state in America alongside Iowa. Other states have large population centers, the ocean, mountains, deserts, skyscrapers, NBA teams, I mean every other state has at least SOMETHING interesting but Nebraska has just fucking corn and empty spaces.

you wish boy-o
honor
color
aluminium
meter
neighbor
realize
organize
center
labor

>population centers, the ocean, mountains, deserts, skyscrapers
Disgusting. I'm not going to watch a black lives matter chimp out. Or die in a desert. And mountains should be illegal.

Oh yes!

Eat a big steak of some Omaha beef, American portioned.

Well if bland, boring, flat, poor shithole is what you crave thrn you're better off stsying in the Negerlands

Russia is something of a special case but outside of that it depends on context. Which countries do you think of when you hear phrases like "European Powers" "Colonialism" " Cultural Centers"? What are the main European languages? Which countries come up when the rest of the world looks at their own history? Which countries does any give nation have connections to? Which European countries do most people all over the world study in high school? What are the main countries when it comes to art and art history? Which do you associate with the Renaissance, the enlightenment and the industrial revolution?

I'm not going to argue the world is not Eurocentricbut come on, if you're listing fashion capitals like Paris or Milano you'd probably think New York before Prague or Warsaw.

t. non-European

Still.

You're focusing on some point in history in which this part of Europe might have been not relevant but it was in other moments.

The fact that you have no knowledge about it due to the education that you get dosn't mean that it didn't happen.

Nothing changes the fact that literally one city in Europe can have more culture and history than a whole country elswhere.

I know I might get countered with we make more of movies, music w/e" but it all boils down to personal axiology and what culture actually is and not what some people would want culture to be :^)

Bohemia was richest and most important part of Austrian Empire

Seconding this guy: Bohemia was extremely important in European history

>polish """""culture"""""

The thing is, if all of Europe was like poland, the world wouldn't be eurocentric

Like I said. Education is important, some people know it, others are just, well uneducated.

Neither if it was like Germany.

What's your point? You want to shit all over this topic with a meme war?

And bohemia stopped being important as soon as it dropped out of the main European empires

>Neither if it was like Germany.
Eh?

>Neither if it was like Germany
Seriously?
>Meme war
Poland wasn't relevant for centuries before ww2

So? There are countries like Belgium or Iceland that were never important. Point is that if you have any historical knowledge of Europe past last 50 years you can not say such retarded thing as Paco Rodriguez did

Belgium isnt important, but it is the geound of many major European events. Like wars against Napoleon, center of the Frankish empire and now home of the EU. It's where west European cultures clash.

Yes seriously.

Being a copy monkey of what anglos and spaniards/portugese did dosn't make you a colonial power.

What you imply is that if only germans lived in Europe it would be as advanced as it is now while the history of Europe is connected to some contries taking the lead while others take the backseat and the other way around after a century or so.

If you'd have basic knowledge you'd know this.

>Lelgium
>never important

You can stop now.

t. Marc Dutroux

Zo grappig!

>Habsburg bitch state
>Important

You have a point but
>while the history of Europe is connected to some contries taking the lead while others take the backseat and the other way around after a century or so.
Poland was never Part of that
>Inb4 muh P-L Commonwealth

Of course it was.

But you're either too blind or too eger to shitpost to actually admit it. PLC basically civilized the whole eastern Europe which is a proper achievement and a one that cannot be doubted.

Of course, you will doubt it because ignorance and lack of knowledge outside wikipedia is something that shines through your posts.

>it's a slavs pretend anyone gives a shit about eastern europe episode

Well slavs helped you get independence and created your flag so I'd be grateful.