Any English here? Might cave your skull in

Any English here? Might cave your skull in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woolmer
youtube.com/watch?v=32zTlqnKsbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tiocfaidh ár lá

pls speak more Irish

Northern Irish are not Irish, Brits out.

>be irish
>starve

>be kiwi
>get chinked

>be usa
>be mexico

>Only 20% of Irish people actually speak Irish

Is Ireland a non-country?

Nice meme
>doesn't even have his own language

Any Irish in here?

might bosh you

>Any Irish in here?
>might bosh you

>implying you won't get boshed by a 6'7" 115kg brick shithouse

*boshes you

You shouldn't have done that lad
My old man's a provo, im calling the bhoys
Say slán to your kneecaps mucker

KEY
IN
WEE

>Nice meme
Not a meme, norn irish are not Irish.

ulster scots are not irish
there are plenty of normal irish living up north

If are not born and live in the Republic of Ireland you are not Irish.

Obama is Irish and he was born in the USA

Nice b8

so what are they then
northern irish? that's a meaningless title.

No he is not he was not born in the Republic or lives there. He is American.

Muh heritage.

British.

>muh heritage
But i was born and live on the island of ireland, just like the rest of my family, their family before them
>muh heritage
Only applies to yanks

>But i was born and live on the island of ireland, just like the rest of my family, their family before them
You born and live in the UK, you're a brit and so were your family before you right until before the plantation.

>Only applies to yanks
You're claiming to be Irish due to some distant ancestry, muh heritage applies to you.

DELET THIS

So everyone in Ireland before 1921 was not irish?
Good to know
>t. Dub
You're more norweigen than anything

Not from Dublin, the dubs are borderline brits themselves. Why don't you muh heritage down at the pub sipping some guinness with all the other brits.

EEYY BOABI, YA IN?!
-AY
D'YA WANNA WEE CANAE COKE NÜW, TAE GO WI' YAR BURGUR?
-I'M FUKIN' STARVIN, LAD. HURRI UP, CUNTSHITE.

Ulster Scots makes me cringe desu
Its so desperate and pathetic

>Its so desperate and pathetic
Yeah like a brit pretending to be Irish.

Kill yourself, retard.

Muh heritage.

Autism.

So the North of ''Republic of Ireland'' isn't Ireland?

Muh heritage.

Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan are Irish. The rest of Ulster is not Irish.

Hes b8ing see

So you're essentially giving away part of your island for free, what's wrong with you?

Muh heritage.

If you brits want to be Irish you are free to join the republic but until then enjoy being British.

Stop replying to him

I'm Welsh, i'm just confused as to why you'd just give away part of your territory for free

Muh heritage.

It is not our territory, it is long gone.

>It is not our territory, it is long gone.

oh dear

As the virgin Mary said, come again?

making a collage to finish later, ignore this part.
youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

N.I. has best accent in Ireland.
Dubs don't so much speak English as they do chew it up and spit it out.
It's on Ireland, therefore: Irish, just not Republican (as in part of the Republic)
true, It was to seal the peace, it was either that or fight on and face defeat against a great power.

Northern Ireland is not Irish.

NI stop replying to the spastic

>NI has best accent in Ireland
Thanks lad, i prefer Galways myself
Ano lad

>NI has best accent in Ireland
nah my accent is better fám

Muh heritage, Brits out.

Why do pikeys always try to start shit.

Does pikey mean a gypsy or just a regular paddy in England?

'Tis in the pikey nature to be confrontational. I guess it's the frustration of not being able to read, early pregnancy and endlessly cleaning equine manure, bare–knuckle boxing, inability to figure or comprehend An Wizzy Wuushy Box..

nah

You are English according to your flag

Why do Brits pretend to be Irish?

Téigh ar shiúl.

how is there no new initiative to force the language, slowly make schools majority Irish in literature with English maybe in science/maths only

Last /eire/ thread actually had a discussion about expanding the gaeltachtaí and putting a tax dampener on it.
I dont remember the details, but The goal would be to make Galway the main hub and encourage Irish only in the included sectors.

This thread is a joke.

>be Bob Woolmer
>get Paddy-whacked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Woolmer

Why are Ulster Scots still allowed in Ireland?

Why haven't you bombed them yet?

I'm 6'4" and built like a brick shithouse, you wanna try it paddy?

> 100% of american people speak a european language

> let your national language dying in favour of the language of your cruel conquerors

This is literally south-american tier

try having an irrelevant language that's compulsory in school and final examination which thou never use in real life.
Then come back at me with a comment from experience.

Italian is already irrelevant compared to English, German, French and Spanish despite it being a major power.

At least it has Latin as its root, which makes it easier to learn Sp. Fr. Pt. languages than somebody approaching it from China or Japan which have no connection to romance languages.
My point was getting at the educative system wasting time which can be used for more relevant languages or practic subjects. There's only so much time in the day.
Also, compare numbers of Italian speakers to gaelgóirí.

what is the name of this me-me?

Don't know, they'll never know what it feels like to be irish

Tough shit lad, there's lads in the north who would've killed to have been taught from primary school

>t.f.w. 6′ 4″ and build like a brick shithowse.

if everbody on Sup Forums was put in a steely cage and forced to fite until death, I wood easily be the last man standing tall while the faggots did fall. Genuinely, I sit here sometimes looking at the smart-arsed posts ye little yankee students and NEETs make and just cuckle to myself because if thou ever saidst anything like that to my face (as if thou would darest) thou would literally beëst eating pavement in under a second.

Ya see it was all about appeasing the protestants in the hope of a united Ireland, forcing the language might segregate them more and of course the church was against it too and they ran most of the schools at the time and still do .
The best thing to do is have all schools teach in Irish in all subjects except for languages like English and German etc.

But no instead we got a shitty subject that does not even teach you the language and makes Irish people hate the language because if you fail that shite show you're fucked.

No way the language will come back, doing what I said above about teaching all subjects will not do since modern Ireland is multicultural.

i will stamp on your potatoe head then fuck your mother

Certified irish American reporting haha lads

Believe it or not, Irish professors in the US are trying hard as shit to keep Gaeilge from dying that not only are they trying to teach this fucking tripe here in some universities to see if it can branch off, but it's offered sometimes as a non-credited course where they provide the books/cds, it doesn't affect your GPA if you fail, and you could receive offers from scholarship programs for just participating in it and taking note that it exists.

I wonder if 'merica is this language's only hope, similar to how we gave Saint Patty's day relevancy and awareness because we mass celebrate and parade that shit over here.

Guarantee you're a nigger.

Ironic coming from the Brit.

Nigger leeching from Dublin confirmed.

Any islanders here? Game over.

I already said I am not from Dublin, read the thread Abdul.

Sorry lad, I couldn't understand your nigger bollocks.

>Caling anyone Abdul while you build Europe's biggest mosque

Biggest mosque for the one or two Muslims that live here VS the millions in the UK?

There are 4000 muslins in Northern Ireland. There are 50,000 in the Republic. There are zero mosques in Northern Ireland. You're building the biggest mosque in Europe down there.

Keep digging your own grave there, Mohammad.

so why can you get an irish passport if youre born in the north

But user you're apart of the UK you have to count all of the Britian since you're so British yourself.

You guys have 2,660,116 Muslims with 1,750 mosques.

You can get one in America too if you have some sort of Irish gene, doesn't make your Irish.

>You have to count this separate island because you're part of that separate island
>No you don't count as part of this island that you are on because I said so

I'm Irish. The fact that you need to attempt to lump us in with an entirely different landmass just shows how pathetic and futile of a case you're trying to make.

any welsh here? square up nigga

so why did some NI lads have to compete with you and not Team GB in the olympics

Stop hitting yourself.

Doesn't matter what fecking island you're on, by that logic all the islands off the Irish coast but in the Republic are not Irish when they are.
You were born in Britain, you family were born in Britain and you live in Britain hence you're British.

Olympics are a load of shite sure team GB is full of blacks.

>It doesn't matter that you're on the island of Ireland you aren't a part of Ireland
>You're not a part of Britain? Dude, that means you're like totally a part of Britain
KEK

>You were born in Britain
Incorrect. I was born in Ireland.

>you family were born in Britain
Incorrect. They were born in Ireland.

>You live in Britain
Incorrect. I live in Ireland.

>hence you're British
Incorrect. I'm Irish.

Protip: Learn what Britain is before you embarrass yourself so thoroughly in future.

Northern Ireland is apart of Britain, you're British get over it.

Protip: Learn what Britain is before you embarrass yourself so thoroughly in future.

Fuck the english scum, lads

Calm down Brit boy.
>youtube.com/watch?v=32zTlqnKsbc

Learn what Brit means.

Lel, look at your flag