Italy saves 6,500 Somalian and Eritrean Migrants in one day

>Italy saves 6,500 Somalian and Eritrean Migrants in one day

wtf I love italy now!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37216881

Pic related, where they were rescued from. Thank you based italy for saving these migrants from drowning in the mediterranean

Other urls found in this thread:

cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649
dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking hell

What the fuck are they doing I'm legitimately mad

Cynical little asshole.

lol

t. Gattini

>We cannot stop the stream of "refugees"!
>Practically picks them up from the beaches of Africa

I would really like to know how you could send them back without killing them all, mr. diplomat

Why are they taking the long way? Without kind Italians to pick them up, they could've easily died.

>send them back
>runs a ferry route to Europe
Maybe put the people on in Italy and off in Libya instead of the other way around

Is transporting them back to Africa safely not an option?

There's probably asylum laws either Italian or European that require Italy to determine whether they are legitimate asylum seekers who will be endangered by being sent back.

What's the end point? When are we gonna be able to say "Ok, we've taken in enough people now, go home"? These migratory influxes have been going on for the past 6 or 7 years and they've only gotten worse as time goes by. This isn't a crisis it's the new normal.

No
cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649

dw.com/en/court-fines-italy-for-deporting-migrants-to-libya/a-15761455

It's also in violation of the human rights and international maritime laws to not pick them up and accept their application for asylum.

Davey Jones locker

True, but his only requirement was that we don't kill them. Putting them on a beach in Africa wouldn't actually kill them.
And now he's moving the goal posts anyway. Bit of a knob desu.

hey you shut your whore mouth,we're full

tow the boats back to libya

Abandon the human rights and sink the boats you fucking pussies.

that's another country

thank usa and the arab spring which it sponsored
it's always the other countries which pay the price

>he didn't stop the boats

Because Tunisia isn't rulled by warlords who don't give a shit about illegal immigrants.

it's going to be great when the sauds tell president hillary to start bombing north africa

by great you mean even more refugees?

There's literally nothing wrong with more refugees when they're going anywhere else but Australia!

Fucking this.

I hate Italy, it's a poor country which helps its African cousins.

At this stage whatever happens in Europe is just entertainment for us. It's gone well beyond a joke and they don't seem interested in saving themselves at all. There's nothing left to do but sit back, watch and possibly have a bit of a laugh at it maybe.

It's your country's fault for killing Gaddafi and fucking up MENA. Along with NATO

Lol as if you'd do it kys fagoot.

i bet they're on their way to germany as we speak

WTF i love Italy now

>thank usa and the arab spring which it sponsored
>it's always the other countries which pay the price
Ummm no it started in Tunisia and some countries like Egypt would have been better for us if it never happened there.

k bro

I don't know breh, the madmen do cut up their zoo animals for fun