Why is most of Germany populated with cucked drones who can't really cultivate their culture or tradition while running...

Why is most of Germany populated with cucked drones who can't really cultivate their culture or tradition while running towards impending doom that leftism, "social justice", "feminism" and racial mixing present.

Most but this region.

Is Bavaria even Germany? Should they split?

> Most but this region.

Well it's obvious that the Berlin government will try to destroy Bavarian culture and exchange it with americanised pop culture that's taking over Germany.

Based Poland.

I'm Bavarian and I agree, we should just secede and unite with Czechia and Austria.

Bavaria is unironically the best part of Germany Pr*ssian """"people"""" can go get fucked.

This. Berlin is always whining about "but muh CSU", "muh right-wing populism".
Bavaria is literally the first thing that comes to mind when foreigners think of Germany. Berlin is just deadweight.

Well the first thing I saw is that the commercial is state sponsored so it's obvious propaganda.

Sponsored by the city of Nürnberg, Bavaria, not by Berlin-based ministries.

Things like that are central planned. Cities get, basically, a order and they must obey.

thank you fellow Nürnberg-bro.

>must obey

You've never been to Bavaria.

they are the same shit as other germs

>German culture
>German tradition

I don't see your point

Are you a Greek?

Yes I am a Greek

>canadian culture

Literally muh poutine and "w-we swear we are not americans"

> thank you fellow Nürnberg-bro.
I'm actually trying to say that Bavaria is just as cucked as the other major states.

t. never been to germany, only knows internet memes

>Switzerland

literally who

I never been to Bavaria but I visited Germany as a tourist 2 times.

Canada is constitutionally multicultural

Don't believe him. Swiss people are stuck-up cunts. They'd be nothing with German immigration, they still suffer from a superiority complex for some reason.

That's beacuse they are celts and not Germanic thus they don't have any cuck genes in them.

You can see this in eastern germany as well where they have alot of slavic blood.

The only true Germans are the western ones, they are also the biggest cucks lol.

Germanic = cuck