Hi dad. Hi mom. My trip to Ankara was very fun and I met my girlfriend Melike Mehmetoğlu there. I want you to meet her

Hi dad. Hi mom. My trip to Ankara was very fun and I met my girlfriend Melike Mehmetoğlu there. I want you to meet her.

How do they react?

> Mum gives me a dirty look because she's probably a Muslim
> Dad doesn't care

desu they'd just be happy I found a GF

Mother would rage and ramble about Muslims. She would make even stormfront embarrassed. Dad's dead but he'd approve that I finally got a gf

Fuck your racist ass mom

t. Cj Abdul Rahman.

we were expecting a man user this is a big surprise

though they wouldn't say it in front of her

>Melike
cute name

WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL "MUM" CORRECTLY YOU STUPID BOY? YOU'RE NO SON OF MINE. I HEREBY DISOWN YOU, GO AND BURN IN HELL WITH MELIKE.

Imagine if I brought them Anzu, it would be the happiest day of their life.

Well, he's right. She is and doesn't hide it. She can cuss out a foreign store cashier for no other reason than looking not scandi. Nevermind that she never worked a day in her life herself

Sounds like my mother

>tfw I had to unironically hide the fact I had a vietnamese gf from my mother during high school

Bet you're in Melbourne fag

how did you know I was a girl?

How did you know she was a cigarette?

think my mother would be upset if I didn't have a Catholic gf

If she is the girl from the photograph, my mother would be arranging our wedding for the next month.

Dad would be surely sleeping on his sofa while the TV is on.

what did he mean by this?

Parents would be fine with it. I think the only one that wouldn't like it would be my grampa, but he's dead.

She looks spanish. She just has to embrace christianism and stop worshiping that mohamedian pedorapist. Also Melike sounds retsrded, her new christian name would be Maria.

She is beautiful indeed, but is not my thing, would bang would not gf.

>dad gets ultra pissed she's a muslim tells me she can stay in our house if she converts

Like ever, surprised and pleased that any one of their children is even coming close to giving them grandchildren. I'm one of 6 and none of us has ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend. I came closest when I dated a girl for a couple of months, but it ended pretty much before it began so I didn't even tell them about it.

Because she looks like a generic Spaniard?

>my trip to ankara was very fun

>a trip to ankara was fun

>ankara

>fun

all fucking thread ruined you dumb bitch OP