Alright so here's the deal:

Alright so here's the deal:
Anthony Cumia (An ex-radio show host) is offering up $5k to anyone who can shut down /r/opieandanthony, the dead show's reddit page.
I don't know shit about how anyone would go about this, but I figured if there's an user who knows how it would be possible, it might be fun to watch the ship go down.
twitter.com/AnthonyCumiaxyz/status/949916060995784705

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/7oqfhd/anthony_cumia_and_selfcuttinggirl/
file.wikileaks.org/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a faggot. Why doesn’t he just stop visiting that subreddit? Why does he hate free speech?

>it’s like shouting nigger in a Baptist church

Except the Baptist church can kick someone off their private property for that. This is pure free speech and he doesn’t have to subject himself to it if he doesn’t want to.

I agree. Apparently they are somehow "harassing" him in his personal life but I doubt it.
Still, $5k is $5k and I'd love to see any reddit page get sunk.

Not your personal army.

This is a psa for anyone who wants a quick five grand fucking retard.

weeeeeeeeeew lad

reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/7oqfhd/anthony_cumia_and_selfcuttinggirl/

I used to listen to that show when I won a satellite radio box + 6 month card. Why is he all butthurt?

>easy way to shut down sub-reddit
>replace all mods
>shut down all threads about the blockchain
>see r/wikileaks
>costs a little more than $5000

Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a fag sandwich.

Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

Oct 21st: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

It wouldn't even cover two days in court once leddit catches wind and has you served with notarized anal rape summons.

tee bee haych if enough users broke global rules, reddit would probably shut the subreddit down

That was a spooky month

I see, and the Ecuador embassy has not noticed Julian is missing or is just playing along with the united states now right?

>inb4 there is a Assange lookalike in the embassy now

All the threads were shut down because this is mentally ill conspiracy theory bullshit.

What is the easiest global rule to break?
I would think bullying but I'm certain he would have already tried reporting it and getting the page taken down before offering up five grand.

>I see, and the Ecuador embassy has not noticed Julian is missing or is just playing along with the united states now right?
Pro US president got elected, Correa isn't in power anymore.
Though Correa had already cut off his internet during the US elections at the request of Kerry and Clinton to advance FARC negotiations in Colombia anyways.
Being the sitting duck he was, they probably took him to some black site like Diego Garcia already.

NYPA

>passing up a chance to fuck with reddit and get paid
SAD

>knows what's happening on twitter
>is willing to help out some nigger with his personal vendetta
>rationalizes this with "muh other website though"
>all cause of a promise of money on the internet
>inb4 calls me reddit

Fuck off reddit

I am a cyber security expert. There is nothing substantial in these leaks.

>Not your personal army.
That's where the money comes in, but $5000.00 is a little low. Firing up kali os, and pointing loic at 127.0.0.1 for a day needs some horsepower, and getting reddit to delete sys32 will take some time.

If I was a mod on that sub I would close the sub, claim the $5k, then re-open the sub

Easy $5K, here I come.

I am William Henry Gates III. There is nothing substantial in this post.

quick rundown on what this faggot did?

He got fired from siriusxm for "racist" tweets, then a large part of reddit was out to get him for being racist/sexist/etc. His brother (Joe) appeared on a court TV show because his coverband was having trouble getting a gig. He claimed that a reddit user had emailed the club owner discouraging him to allow Joe's band to play there. The email basically was just referencing Anthony's tweeting episode.
Now apparently they're causing some debacle with the death of their mother. I'm not sure what happened there but that is supposedly what crossed the line.

Reddit being semi-sentient refuse as usual.