Why arent you using quantum on your phone?

why arent you using quantum on your phone?

It needs iOS 10+ and I only have iOS 9.

I like to use Firefox for desktop and Brave for mobile. Firefox was trash on mobile last time I used it.

It's slow as hell on my phone, I'd recommend brave instead.

using Firefox on windows laptop, linux pc, android phone and android tv box
Firefox rules

But I am.
However I can't notice any difference between this and the previous version except for the ugly, huge address bar.

Can anyone tell me how much can I get for shilling Brave here?

I actually am. I'm using Firefox on my computer, laptop and phone. Don't like Mozilla as a company, but their browser is definitely the best

Use it on my computer but on mobile it's by far one of the slowest! Currently using Samsung Botnet because it's chromium based and it has adblocking capabilities.

but only the looks right? not the pefromance has beeen implenmented in the mobile version of firefox as of yet right?

>what is adaway

I am.

And that POS crashes every couple of days for some reason.
Sometimes preceded by noticable sluggishness (hiccups when typing or scrolling pages, sites render slowly, etc), sometimes not. It's starting to get old.

I'll stick to using a native app for my browser. I doubt Quantum's better anyway.

but i am
i switched from chrome on my phone and tablet because firefox opens and run faster on them

I actually used Firefox before. But after the quantum update the fist page loaded so fucking slowly...
So I listened and fell for a brave shill.
I am happy but I whish firefox performance got better because I want to go back to it. If the performance won't get better then well... I'll be officially shilling brave here.

Are yoy on an iPhone 4 or some shit?

Because Firefox is complete garbage in phones.

Because the scrolling is still garbage after all these years.

Some chink site that I went to still use flash and FF doesn't support it. I am stuck with Chrome and its background play till then.

>why arent you using quantum on your phone?
because I actually value my privacy and don't use a smartphone

If i am not mistaken FF used to had background play. But it was gone in recent version. Shame.

2 shekels

Because I use Firefox Focus OP!
I'll probably switch to FF Beta once photon UI, QuantumCSS, and webexts are stable.