AMD releases new Ryzen CPUs

>AMD releases new Ryzen CPUs
>Ends up being 5% slower in Sup Forumsermins' vidya while blowing Intel out of the water in every other department.
>1 month lasting infestation of Sup Forumsermins shitposting about muh game benchmarks ran in 640x480.
>AMD has an issue with overclocking RAM that gets fixed through MOBO bios in the matter of few weeks.
3 months lasting infestation of Sup Forumsermins shitposting about AnotherMajorDissappointment
>Intel cooks up the biggest fuck up in the history of CPUs with every Intel CPU since 1995 being vulnerable
>Literally responsible for potential 30% world wide performance drop of all services using servers with Intel CPUs.
>Almost no response except for few savage threads already dying out.
Can somebody explain this to me?

It doesn't affect video gayming enough yet. It's getting worse.

Brand loyalty.

Once you have it you can do no wrong in the eyes of your customers. The customers who can see the cracks in your foundation will never stray far from you, choosing you ride the fence to "wait and see before making a decision".

Just buy the product that works for you and gives you the best performance for your money.

This level of both intel and amd shilling on this board is retarded, you should fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from, thre's no difference between you shilling for AMD or som other retard doing it for intel, stop working for free, these companies don't need autistic neckbeards doing their marketing department job.

I'm a simple man

If intel gives me more frames on triple A games, i buy intel

How much do AMD and Intel pay you idiots to shitpost here? There are tons of Meltdown/Spectre threads on the board and since Ryzen released there have been plenty of wojakposting X IS FINISHED cancerous circlejerking from both sides.

I wish you all would just fuck off back to r/pcmasterrace and r/the_donald already. The Ryzen release is over and you're more than welcome to make more threads about current news if you feel it's needed and you aren't going to be a shit-chucking ape about it.

>I'm a simple manchild

Nice try ((((Intel))))

>I bite any bait and live to defend the honor of my corporate handlers while calling it "technology discussion"
Go back there with him, please.

Intel mind share. Their chips could explode at this point and people would still buy them and shit post about AMD.

Cause it works perfectly on my machine, and I'm not a delusional redditor who thinks is fighting "muh ebil corporation" but rather only care about my personal performance in applications I use.

How many cents do you get for one post?

here I am, waiting for ryzen 2500U getting put in some non-gayman laptop so I can finally move on from my old 2008 laptop

don't get me wrong, I love 16:10, but if 16:9 is what I have to buy to upgrade that core2 duo, I'll have to let go

>AnotherMajorDissappointment
That's good, I'm gonna use that

>play vidyagaymes all day
>buy intel and nvidia
>this upsets Sup Forums because they want you to buy their slow fucking 100 core cpu that can render video 10 seconds faster than intel's quad core cpu's

LOL

>AMDpoors still slower after iME & Meltdown & spectre1+2 patches.

WREKKED KID
STAY MAD THO
MAYBE ASK MOMMA 4 A INTEL NEXT YEAR ;)

>HOUSEFIRESSTREETSHOUSEFIRESPAJEETS

>Muh MINDSHARE
>>>/scotland/

Intel meltdown has been extremely over-exaggerated. Old PCs will see a 30% decrease, yes, but that's what you deserve for using a dinosaur with windows XP. Newer intel processors only see a 5% reduction, kinda like what AMD has but not as bad.

Just overclock by 30% to compensate
You can actually OC Intel CPUs unlike AMD

>only want to play games
>buy ryzen
ISHYGDDT

Yea I agree, can you retards just stop?

"Wow look at me I bought Ryzen and Intel is basically satan" Good for fucking you, now go back to jerking off to animu in your mothers basement

"Haha, amd is stoopid, but intel, aemmdee succs anyway"
See above response.

>now go back to jerking off to animu in your mothers basement