He uses Windows 10 LTSB

>he uses Windows 10 LTSB

You realize it's for kiosks etc and not for home users, right? You can't be this fucking stupid.

Unfortunately Sup Forums is that stupid. They will forgo usability updates to save work on hardening windows, then complain about usability issues, then cuck themselves into win7, losing both security and usability.

If """home user""" versions have all that built-in pile of shit i won't ever use or need like cortana then i'll keep using my kiosk build since it works perfectly, thanks.

>cuck into win7
>win10 thread
does not compute, brah

maybe some of us have real work to do instead of spending all day in candy crush and facebook. ever think of that?
no of course you didn't because you're NEET as fuck.

Been using it for about a year now. No problems, I’ve been able to do everything I’ve wanted to do. So I think I’ll keep it :)

>Windows Home, Pro, LTSB, Education, Server, Embedded
>rebrand the same OS with varying levels of bloat, telemetry, and restrictions
'Tis a shame M$ is Jewish and is keeping the gaymers and corporations as prisoners.

what can other versions of windows do that LTSB can't

>real work to do like go out of your way to install a niche version of your US instead of just uninstalling candy crush in two clicks and not going on FB

get potentially os breaking (((feature))) updates

I use Windows 7 SP1 and will continue to do so forever.

No, it's just stable branch, which get only critical and security updates. Not some silly shit features for normies.

Because you fucking pussy, most Windows 10 updates just broke things...

T. Good goy

>he uses Windows

You realize it's for slaves and not for actual human beings right? You can't be this fucking stupid.

It always reinstalls, faggot. LTSB is the only good W10 version.

Why do you even reply to these shitty bait threads? fuck off newfags

It's easier to unable Microsoft spying kits on LTSB version.

What is the unofficial windows with no update again ? Probably worst than LTSB.
I have an shity windows Pro N and still have lot of bloatware. LTSB shoudn't be this shity if it's just windows without bullshit.
Looking for the perfect windows for a KVM and windows 10 look to suit but don't know which one to picK

> Spending hours removing bloat on a vm
LTSB just werks

LTSB always recieves all important security updates, the only things you won't get are some Paint 3D stuff you won't use anyways.

What is this Windows LGBT you all speak of?

its actually for corporate users who dont like change. it receives only security updates unlike consumer versions that get new features and breaking changes and are often used as unpaid beta testers too.

>usability updates
lol

is it hard to switch from normie w10 to ltsb? Any easy way to port over without reinstalling everything again..

>not using the superior version
heh... nothin personnel plebs

>Any easy way to port over without reinstalling everything again..
None, you have to reinstall it.

Its a lite version of windows, OP is pissed off because according from Microsoft its not recommended for home users and its mainly used for business purposes like for ATMs, Record Management, etc. Reason why people install it for normal use is not having to worry about bloat and unusual background process like cortana, skype, etc running
There's a dummy proof guide on r/piracy how to download & activate it for free, and to keep your programs just go through the usual process when installing windows and select the "keep my files"

youre both contradicting each other.

while normal versions are full of bloatware for retards, you are not retard are you?

Probably two ways to install it
one is with a live USB or CD from bios two live USB or CD through file manger and selecting the "install.exe" (which can keep your files)

Yah, thanks mate.

>Windows 10
>usable
wtf i love microsoft siri now.
wtf i love microsoft dropbox now.
wtf i love iwork 365 now.
wtf i love the windows ios app platform now
wtf i love browsing on the the builtin microsoft safari browser now

Thanks microsoft(tm), best ecosystem ever.
LTSB is for enterprise only, unless youre a terrorist lol.

I have pro key, I can use? Do I lose anything like my group policy setting capabilities?

>I have pro key, I can use?
sup yoda

Pro key won't work with enterprise

anyone know how ltsb compares to regular performance wise?

also, why can't MS sell this to normies

Is there a legit store that sells enterprise product keys? I got my pro key from play asia for $20, looking for something like that