Even with Intel's 30A% performance decrease, it is still better then AMD's

Even with Intel's 30A% performance decrease, it is still better then AMD's.

>AMD
>Not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

videocardz.com/74631/intel-launches-8th-gen-core-processor-with-radeon-rx-vega-graphics
support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/RSAE-18.1.1-Alpha-Release-Notes.aspx
youtu.be/2_fAzBB_oAQ?t=578
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>b-but muh vydia gayms mooom!!
saged. grow up kid.

Kill yourself, basement dwelling NEET manchild. Nobody cares about your edgy games.

Data centers are massively affected by this patch. Go back to Sup Forums

>1024x768

>no Threadripper as always in these shill threads

This.
Whatever you use, be it AMD/Intel for your gayman machine, will lag if your game server uses Intel.

this

also hi brian (OP)

>1024x768
>low quality
|
|>
|
|

>low quality
>768p
I thought you master race retards cared about muh graphics and muh resolution

nice benchmark you have here

>1024x768
try again at a resolution people fucking use, user

>People talking shit because of the resolution
>Talking about how it's a shit resolution and that no one uses it
>AMD still fails at such a small inferior resolution

How? LMAO

>Threadripper
>in a game from 2007

My 1950x plays UT99 at 1080hd at 600fps, step up nigga

>tfw built 2500 dollar all-out Threadripper build to play 10 and 20 year old vidya

it's all they can afford after their passwords and money gets stolen

>1024x768

>30%

Wasn't there a thread earlier this week about newer AMD cards abandoning dx9 support, so things like Command and Conquer and the original Skyrim had worse fps than earlier cards?

Something about the official forums, and some mod pretty much said fuck you and closed the thread...
Yea I'm still worried about that.

>And AMD still losses.
Hold me sir. Hold me /r/AMD bros. We need to make more Wojak faces!

BAN THIS MAN MOD SIR! BAN HIM NOWWW MOD SIR

that would be idiotic since new games are crap

>Intel is optimized for resolutions straight from 1991

do you not know how CPU benches work? Although, the low settings is a bit retarded since the shaders and physics are a huge factor in the CPU performance of Crysis,

Who cares? DirectX is proprietary non-free garbage. You should not ever use DirectX or any software that is dependent on it

Intel doesn't care about AMD, because Intel is about to literally suck off AMD.

Sorry bro, but Intel is about to return to their Pentium glue days

videocardz.com/74631/intel-launches-8th-gen-core-processor-with-radeon-rx-vega-graphics

resolution has no effect on processing power you fucking retard. it is used to completely minimize the impact of the GPU. You want to have a CPU bottleneck in the test in order to measure it's maximum speed, holy fuck

not even 100% usage
what is the ranting about?

Dumb question but how do I know if I have the patch or not?

>Who cares?
Yea. No one wants to play games from the dinosaur age of 2011

>Who cares?
I would assume anyone on Windows who plays older games.
So like... a large portion of the majority Market Share?

Like Player Unknown Battlegrounds...

About having to buy 20-30% more hardware to compensate. You think just because it wasn't immediately used it's cost wasn't factored into anything?

Games are still made to this day using OpenGL, which is not proprietary garbage, unlike DirectX

>Windows

>performance headroom went from "comfortable" to "fuck we need more servers" overnight because of Intel's fuckup
If that's your idea of "nothing to worry about" then it's no wonder you're not running any business.

I mean you can hate on Windows all you want, justifiably so, but 12 year olds on PUBG are a large portion of GPU buyers.

I just found the original thread on AMD's forums that was locked by a mod with "This title is from 2007, so we are unlikely to devote any valuable engineering resources to this issue", and it is now unlocked and the same mod now says "I'm glad to inform you that we are looking to get this issue resolved as soon as possible."

dx9 still hanging in there. Fuck yea Morrowind.

It was already fixed, stop with that fud, shill.

THE FUCKING SLOWDOWNS

As stated by the post above yours...

Why is no one talking about the fact that AMD sucks massive dick at gaming even at LOW RESOLUTION?

That's like a 2007 game, holy fuck.

wine can run dx9

Oh no I only get to run it at 200 FPS instead of 300!

i dont see how thats relevant

>50% slower than intel
wew

A daily reminder. Always.

A daily reminder. Forever.

>2 xeons barely better at some tasks than 1 epyc
Kek

Because it evens out at higher res you fucking brainlet.

Oh but wait, there's more now:

>it evens out when we introduce gpu bottleneck
ok brainlet

>1024x768
Is is easily the worst bait I've seen all day.

Because games don't take advantage of zen architecture especially that it's so new and all

>AMDrones posting benchmarks that normal people don't use
(lol

Because normal people still play the original Crysis at 1024x768 resolution.
Airtight logic!

>using crysis in 2017

show me those cpu's running wildlands at max

Intel will soon release microcode patch for meltdown, and performance will recover and will be even better than it was. Ant all that software patches will be disabled, except Linus Torwards faggot patch for linux cucks

K, let us know when your childish dream comes true. I'll be waiting. You can even bang my dog when it does.

Soon Intel will release microcode patches.

>Windows
also not all gaymes are made with opengl and even if it is available it's might not be better

>microcode patches for a hardware vulnerability

if a game is made with directx, just dont use it. using directx games is supporting an evil proprietary standard when you could easily support the good open standard instead

>normal people don't go online
>don't use paypal
>don't use facecrap
>don't use anything from google
>all of the above doesn't have anything to do with encryption
(lol)

>using = supporting

So what's the problem? Is there problem with patching hardware valnerability with software patches? )) Lol

>bothers amd to devote valuable engineering resources to support it

intel shills in full damage control today i see

nice try to divert attention, Satan.

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/RSAE-18.1.1-Alpha-Release-Notes.aspx

These threads are always hilarious. Sour grapes who bought AMD will pull any kind of meme or adhominem to justify their purchase.

>shitty old single thread game
>cherry picked overcucked procs

>implying ''''support''''
surely they'll break their necks from working to support a 10+ yr old turd
it's not like they have figured it out already

Did you have by chance 200Hz LCD?
If not, get lost Intel shill.

why are ampoos so terrible jesus christ

Reminder, game benchmarks like this don't paint the whole picture. Video related is a Crysis benchmark on a larger scale. Note the dips that Intel suffers during heavy loads and the highs during no loads.

>youtu.be/2_fAzBB_oAQ?t=578

>1024x768
Nah man, 640x480 or bust, it's the REAL resolution for benchmarks afterall. Or maybe 320x240?

>game benchmarks don't paint the whole picture
Hmm, RLY...oh wait, what's this:

Windows already abandoned it. I can't insert my old game discs and expect them to play

It was literally just a driver bug, you stupid shitheads. It was already fixed.

Intel has already rolled out the microcode patches to mobo manufacturers and asus has already released bios updates with the intel microcode for their z370 series. And would you know it. Performance went even down further in the affected bench marks. Before you blame asus, kys.

Microcode is already out for ASUS.
It didn't recover. If anything, makes one wonder if they should patch their BIOS or not given that Spectre v2 is the harder exploit to use.

>benchmarking a game thats over 10 years old and barely uses 2 cores.

I have Asus X79 board which will not receive the BIOS update, any way to update the microcode manually?

>any way to update the microcode manually?
No. You are SOL. Luckily spectre is the harder bug to exploit so yeah.

Maybe that was fast n shit update, just to close that hole n shit. Cause security is more important than perfromance n shit. So now dey have time n shit to polish it n shit and release fast performance patch n shit.

Any way how u can know what intel can or can not do with them processors n shit? All that bullshit AMDfags liying about "it cunt be patched with microcode, cause it hardware bug n shit" just bullshit. Intel know what dey r doing n shit.

Fuck off, shill. Your company's lost all credibility and you're never going to convince anyone who isn't clueless already, and those people don't go on Sup Forums that much. Except Sup Forumsirgins panicking about muh FPS, I suppose.

>crysis
>768p
>low
seriously kekked me up. thanks.

How the fuck i7 6950X outplays i7 7700k on vidya? I call bullshit