pastebin.com/Bs5kyfLZ
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/NiCfGaW7
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/e3yMyn6F
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

>> lost

So the thing is if i upload it to a GitHub account people may bitch about muu not anonymous and breaking the rules but it would be an html page that people can commit on it. (see first link)
Just tell me, github, plain text or image

Other urls found in this thread:

kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/gk64-mechanical-keyboard-64key?variant=41021830669
maxkeyboard.com/max-falcon-8-custom-programmable-mini-macropad-mechanical-keyboard-assembled.html
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2881
kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils
gitmask.com/
pastebin.com/raw/Ge7D0cS7
geekhack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lets all go sleep, its to late for this just sleep and let this thread die

op what keyboard is that, looking to buy something like that

i think its a tada68 very gud reputation

ty m8

Should I build tada68 or hk64?

>hk64
whats this?
show me link

It was gk64 sorry for the typo
kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/gk64-mechanical-keyboard-64key?variant=41021830669

Should I drop my money on a Drevo Gramr? I'm on the look for a tactile keyboard (could be click, no problem) with the Gramr layout (not talking only about the 84 keys, but the position of fn, Ctrl and Alt keys on the right). I looked into the Noppoo Choc Mini and the Plum 84, but the price tag on the Drevo is quite tempting, and for the price of a Noppoo of Plum I could also buy a custom keycap set and still have money left. There also is the option to buy the Vortex Race 3, but I don't know if they're worth the extra money, but if they are I would by happy to pay since I value quality much more. Please help me.

mmm have no clue about this one, looks like it has some special software and chinks cant do that properly without fucking up first, will check tomorrow what that thing is

I got a shity mechanical eagle to start and kind of regret it because now I want a tada68 or something like that, so the shity keyboard feels like a waste, I also considered gramr, but now I want something better. The eagle keyboard feels ok but the rattling of the stabilizers and the cheap keycaps bother me a lot.
If I could go back I would get a switch sampler and then build some 60%

I forgot to mention that there also is the Excalibur from Drevo, which is a quite nice upgrade from the Gramr, with the aliminium case and plate. But I would still change the keycaps though.

Rate my memeboards

get better caps/10

github

What is the 75% board? Is it a custom built?

Kbd75 kit

That GK64 is a really great deal, but the main issue there is it's 2u left shift, something pretty much impossible to replace. If you are ok using the stock keycap set forever, I think its a better deal than a tada.

Finally I will be able to use those nice complicated alps switches with non-shitty paper thin OEM profile keycaps.

Lets hope everything goes right with the GB and the guy doesn't run with everybody's money.

who's running that?

Random low post count dude on geekhack. Google alps nexus slider and you will find the thread, cant link it here because Sup Forums's hurr durr your post is spam.

How dirty can i let my mech keyboard get before it breaks?

Oh nice, injection molded.

I remember seeing someone 3d print similar sliders, but the idea of trying to do printed sliders just sounded scratchy as all hell.

It's a b.mini based board I think, but yeah, tada is the same layout.

Do they make mechanical keyboards that are all addon buttons or hotkeys? I want a little 1-handed shortcut board to go to the side of my laptop.

Ok I know switch type is mostly up to personal preferences, but which one, in your view, is most ergonomic?

I mean i already got a ducky keeb with reds that i'm happy with, but just wanted to ask

Found this with a Google search
maxkeyboard.com/max-falcon-8-custom-programmable-mini-macropad-mechanical-keyboard-assembled.html

Just do a pastebin. I don't want to make a separate github account to contribute so that employers won't know that I browse a highly illegal, racist, sexist, bigoted, anti-semitic, islamophobic, misogynist, Mongolian fly-fishing imageboard filled with Drumpf Nazis that drink milk.

Honestly I didn't even know what to google. Thanks user

Neat, having an XD96 with these and some actual keycaps might be cool. I'm just worried they're going to end up being shit considering that something off by even a nanometer will fuck everything up, like a lot of Topre sliders.

How'd I do?
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=2881

Younger brother is interested in building a keyboard, what's the best 60% pcb to go with anymore? I built one with a cheapo GH60 pcb, are there any that offer ricer shit that a faggy 17 year old would like, such as RGB backlighting? (I see some with RGB underglow)

Reds with blue spacebar

once you reach your end game you're done and can get on with your life. only redditors stick around for the window shopping and upvotes

plain text with image urls and compile to pdf

The whole point of window shopping is that you don't think you got your end game yet.
And new shit comes out all the time and might actually be better than your end game. I mean, even if you're into buckling springs, the IBM Model M is constantly one-upped by Model F or even the any-day-now F77.

Plain text. Images can just be hyperlinks.
I sure as hell don't want to associate my GitHub account with Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

please help me

I have an ajazz ak33 on the way and I'm looking for white sideprint keycaps, if possible lasercut for LED. Also If possible, transluscent tops.

buy a new keyboard user

which one? your shitty pastebins are all empty

Don't be rude you nigger you came here for help.

what mx style switches should i replace these with? im looking for something with really good tactility and a switch that is rather heavy.

kbdfans.myshopify.com/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-gateron-swtich-65-layout-dye-sub-keycaps-cherry-profils

gitmask.com/

Why would you go through the effort of desoldering and resoldering a shitty full size?

because i dont like anything smaller than a full sized keyboard, im just looking to use a somewhat rare switch on my keyboard.

If you want rare it'll be expensive, but zealio stems in panda housings with 78g springs feel p good for mx tactiles.

How are those wooden cases on aliexpress?

What's the cheapest board I can find that isn't a piece of shit? Need something comfortable for work use.

oh shit, never noticed that, thanks

I currently type on 67g. Have you tried both? Is 78g still tactile, assuming I'm skipping the panda housing?

vortex race 3 or VA69M?

impossible to find good compact keyboards with ISO layout ;_;

VA69M.

vintage Apple Extended with an ADB to USB iMate adapter

I ordered from WASDKeyboards 20 days ago and they still haven't started shipping. How long did they fucking taking off for holidays. Give me my keyboard fuck.

Anyone else ever have this issue with them?

>WASD
well I guess you get what you paid for

One of the best stock keyboards ou there? Their keycaps are shit, but their keyboards are pretty good, as pretty much every Costar made board.

Hcman

that's just extra work for something that volatile

Maybe a year ago, but leopold, ducky, and even cooler master have better stock keyboards

QMK is so nice. I don't want a board that doesn't support it now.

Do you actually prefer Enter where the shift should be?

you have any tricks configured in it?

Wanted to see if some ideas would work, and they did.

Now to lower the rest of the keys of the entire keyboard.

I'd heard that kailh box navy has the best tactility among cherry style switches and its quite heavy. They will be available at the end of january.

>ducky
Yeah, nah. Ducky uses their shitty mushy cherry clone stabs, have upside down switches and their cases arent nearly as sturdy as anything made by costar.

>even cooler master

Maybe S PBT line, as all their backlit ones are just crappy SolidYear made boards, exactly the same shit as Corsair, Razer, Logitech and pretty much every gaymen branded keyboard. But, yes, their S PBT model is good, its made by Costar obviously, but still inferior to WASD simply because they used upside down switches for no reason whatsoever.

>leopold
Leopold is good and their PD keycaps are great if you are not replacing them with something better. Still, you cant really say their their stock board is superior aside from the keycaps.

Lol just get G20 keycaps

>upside down switches are bad

They don't come in what I need.

I am a desperate man.

>less tactile
>cherry profile caps hit the housing before bottoming out, therefore bottoms out louder and mushier

user, its no coincidence cherry designed their switches with similar shape as their keycaps.

I'm thinking about replacing my original pok3r RGB keycap (black doubleshots) for a set of enjoypbt, (black and beige or green and beige) for the aesthetics, is it worth it ?

Currently running cherry browns, that I love.

Nah the assembly team was high

>>Where to Buy:
this has to be based per country?

>1 month later
>keyboard hasn't arrived yet
fucking fedex

upside down is completely normal for all backlit keyboards
>less tactile
>cherry profile caps hit the housing before bottoming out
[citation needed]

>Leopold is good and their PD keycaps are great if you are not replacing them with something better
bitch, the keycaps are GOAT

I like the new model F but holy shit its 300 bucks.
For that price I could buy an IBM original.

Got them with the pre order and they're great. Tactility is the best I've tried

Lots of key presses that open up programs I use mainly. Using it for a small form factor board is really good since you're usually missing a lot of keys. I have a few layers on an XD60 to make up for that.

>you're usually missing a lot of keys
bra....

I going to program a layer with C code blocks lets see how it results

>Tactility is the best I've tried
out of all switches or just MX style switches?

>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/raw/Ge7D0cS7

better than nothing, just tell if a should remove some site for being to much faggotry

>upside down is completely normal for all backlit keyboards
Sure it is, thats why every backlit board suck. The same reason why every Korean custom -even the backlit ones, like Duck orion or blackbird- have switches correctly positioned.

Less tactile because on correctly oriented switches you press against the contact leaf, which is the single thing that generates tactility on cherry switches. The part about hitting the housing I already explained to you, just do a quick search on geekhack or deskthority and you will find plenty people reporting the same thing.

It probably wont affect your paper thin shitty OEM gaymen keycaps anyway, only nice and extra thicc cherry profile, so dont worry.

lol, maybe it affects GMK but even then not everyone says they notice any problem, just don't buy $200 ABS keycaps

geekhack
.org/index.php?topic=87061.0

geekhack
.org/index.php?topic=89567

geekhack
.org/index.php?topic=82577.0

geekhack
.org/index.php?topic=83570

geekhack
.org/index.php?topic=88138.0

GMK, enjoypbt, Imsto, BSP, JTK (although he made those little holes to mitigate the issue), Varmilo SS2, NPKC, maybe those new Leopold doubleshot ones too.

All switches but I've never tried any alps so can't say for those. I have a clear board next to me and navy's make the clears feel like nothing

>geekhack
>.org/index.php?topic=89567
>With Cherry MX, the orientation does not matter for key feel.

Not really the originals sell for almost 1000 bucks

will ibm model F keyboards be the next bitcoins?

Well the SSK jumped from 150 to 250 in the span of three years so maybe

So we like topres here? Cause I am not poor anymore and considering getting a 55g. Why or Why not?

I got the masterkeys S 87 key PBT Cherry MX Brown for $67, did I fuck up?

I have two topre boards. 55g is a good weight. Don't bother with less if you like tactility. Considering getting the BKE Redux Domes.

Seems pretty good to me. What switches?

arent the 55g uniform ones really hard to find though? also isnt 55g just the bottom out rating so its actually still a pretty lightweight keyboard?

Why not the Race 3? From what I've seen it is the best 75% out of the box board.