Laptop stickers thread

Need suggestions for nice gangsta laptop stickers to improve my battlestation.

I have two ideas so far:
- a SUPREME sticker
- a "suck my dick" sticker

maybe an EFF sticker?

what else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d3C6xTTiN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't be a faggot

how about this one?

this or at least go with a (single) decal, stickers look like shit

That would ruin resale value. You could remove the sticker residue, but that would take a long time.

>gangsta
Get out.

i want it to look like shit.

My company was complaining that my old laptop looked ghetto so they got me a brand new 3k dollars one, and now i want to fill it with ghetto stickers just to piss them off desu.

>virtue signaling

Then get one of those 100 or so random sticker packs on ebay or aliexpress and stickerbomb it.

100% faggot looking guarantee

This would make a bitchin sticker desu

okay ill bite

>Want to piss off your company
If you want to be out of a job, go for it.

>that sunn O))) sticker
my nigga

trying to piss off as many people as possible

I think you're on the wrong board pal this isn't /lgbt/

im the cto of the company they cant fire me. Cant wait to go into investors meetings with my new lappy :)

autistic af

Where did you get that parrot sticker?

The vegan appeal to emotion sticker, encryption sticker, and tor sticker are belligerent as fuck. But no seriously, bullying people instead of actually explaining why veganism must be the best is blatantly intellectually dishonest. You're literally only converting the vulnerable, from your making them feel bad about themselves. Don't have that be your legacy.

salt, thanks
its actually really easy to print your own, best if you have access to a high quality printer
it's a meme, not a philosophy dissertation. calm down. gets laughs out of non-vegans too, sometimes starting a conversation.

Calling a logical fallacy a "meme" doesn't prevent it from indoctrinating people.

i think it's a great sticker desu, considering getting it even if im not vegan, just to troll people

>logical fallacy

>stickers

Disgusting to be honest.

Correct. It would be absurd for illogical thinking to exist, much less be explored and written. Criticizing illogical methods for defending an idea is dumb, and deserve a skeptic.png reaction response.

youtube.com/watch?v=4d3C6xTTiN0

perfect