>28
>I'm still just any other worthless jobless and almost useless NEET fuck whose never had a fucking job throughout my whole miserable life
>Dropped college around 2009 and never went back
>Still can only do piss easy simple shit like simple reinstalling Windows, removing malware or reinstalling worst case scenario, dead simple and piss easy shit like that
>Never learned and picked up any other traits nor skills over all these past years along the way
>Never got into probably easy shit like networking/programming either

I don't know what to do anymore Sup Forums. At this point it's almost too late for me now

install gentoo, should give something to do for a while

You're on a bad track. You're going to die like this if you don't change your ways.

Get a job.
Go back to college.
Seek mental help.
- Check yourself for depression, ADHD, and low test (as this highly impacts motivation). Stims could probably change your life around.
Start working out.
Disregard the negative responses to this comment.
Stop asking Sup Forums for advice.
Leave Sup Forums.

You're already miserable. Try changing things for the better. Not that much to lose.

What
said.
Sup Forums is only going to make everything worse. Leave and seek professional help if possible. If not, just go some place else. I'm pretty sure Reddit has some nice subreddits to seek help.

HAHA

this guy is here forever just like the rest of us.

don't kid yourselves.

this is the kind of pessimistic and defeatist attitudes you need to distance yourself from, OP. his comment says more about him than you. disregard his false consensus.

If your a tech guy, basically just be better than a Pajeet. How hard can it be?

You're never leaving either HA!

Become a cute girl and marry some virgin loser OP

Are you my older brother?

Stop being a cuck, get an Adderall script, do 4 job apps a day and call them without sounding like a fuckface. Treat it like picking up a bitch at a bar, assuming you have ever done that or gotten laid. Lose weight if you're fat too. I did all these things and make plus 6fig without a degree and just trade crypto from my work truck with a week off every 2 weeks.

I'm 28.

I have a shitty job, from a shitty degree I got at college because I never gave a fuck, and stills, this job is more than I probably deserve.

I'm studying webdev on my free time and I plan a career switch in the future.

It's not too late, just stop being a fucking faggot.

>Still can only do piss easy simple shit like simple reinstalling Windows, removing malware or reinstalling worst case scenario, dead simple and piss easy shit like that

Still better than some people I have worked with in helpdesk.

One person couldn't find the control panel in Windows 7. Still kept his job for 4 months.

>29
>living with parents
>never had a gf
>worked a few years with a few months of being NEET in-between
>only redeeming things are having a job, knowing my way around computers and knowing English

At least get a job, any job you can do.

Oh I forgot to mention I'm 23, used to weigh 260 lbs to 180 lbs, stopped studying compsci because fuck a cubicle, and now am the head electronics engineer for an oilfield service company from making a phone call after finding the job posting while getting drunk at a bar.

Lesson is don't be a fucking pussy and go after what you want, and have the discipline, or learn how to garner the discipline required.

Don't be a fucking millennial or contribute to the stereotype we have to deal with because of bedwetters and improper pronouns

Install Gentoo. Install Gentoo on people's PC secretly.

Be the Gentoo Guy the people need

Get the drugs you think you need until things either get better or you overdose. Preferably prescription ones, and if not then preferably not alcohol, but you do you.

I'm op

Firstly... What do you mean adderall script?
Secondly, I may be a burgerclap, yes, but I'm certainly not some fatlard

An Adderall perscription dumb dumb. Find some doc and tell him you do 7 things at once and can't get shit done, and you're only going to a doctor because you're noticing it affect your life on a daily basis. It also acts as a antidepressant in some cases because you know, you get an endorphin rush from getting shit done. Unless you just like wallowing in your own shit day to day and like living off daddy's dime and keep disappointing your mother from not making something of your life to produce her grandchildren or whatever the fuck she wants from you in this life.

You're only 28, plenty of time to do something else.

The main problem doesn't seem to be your age, but motivational problems. Maybe get a job (so that you have some structure in your life, doesn't have to be the most awesome job at first try) and then you can go back to college and go back to learning so you can get a better job if you like.

>antidepressants

I'm already on that shit despite that's not adderall. Shit's still about the same for me even on antidepressants

Go back to school or pick up a skill. Don't fucking be a deadbeat like my idiot friends who all dropped out before getting the paper.

They're literally stuck capping out at $10-12, couple are barely able to fill their gas tanks and have no savings. I made more during a day in my internship than some of them get in an entire paycheck's worth.

Get motivated and change.

>tfw 24 and first year into the CS meme degree.

I feel you.

>be american feg
>Check yourself for depression, ADHD, and low test (as this highly impacts motivation). Stims could probably change your life around.
>get perscription for subs
>get addicted to subs
>die while sucking a hobo for some h cause it's the only thing to get you high by now

Thanks for the blog, we really needed to know you're incapable at everything, making tech relevant threads included. Go to the gym, work out, be active. You'll improve your outlook on life and be more motivated.
>can't because crippling autism
then you're fucked regardless. Shit thread

dumbfuck phoneposter