What's wrong with OpenPEPE, besides systemd and bloat...

What's wrong with OpenPEPE, besides systemd and bloat. I need a good distro to learn before I go full autismo in Gentoo or horsefuckOS

Other urls found in this thread:

voidlinux.eu/news/2017/12/ponysay.html
geckolinux.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>horsefuckOS

What now?

Opensuse is the kind of distro for someone that don't want to distrohop anymore, is more like on the middle on difficulty

>not knowing horsefuckOS

voidlinux.eu/news/2017/12/ponysay.html

Jesus christ. Never using Void again.

I used Ubongo for quite a while before becoming a gaymer. Anything I should be concerned of ?

its font rendering is shit

What he said, all my user facing machines are SuSE now, only use debian and BSD for 24/7 low power shit like routers.

So it's basically useable that's what I wanted to hear

font rendering
no codecs
easy to accidentally remove your de

Not that kind of retard seems managable

free codecs, best codecs
kys

yeah, for example opensuse has a control panel called "Yast" and many of the configuration are done there
These things can be fixed, do you know how to use Yast?
>easy to accidentally remove your de
i guess you never used opensuse, when something breaks it gives you a lot of options to fix it

No other distro has a happier mascot. Embrace the geeko

Abort not Cancel
Otherwise it's fine

Forces the installation of additional recommended packages after system installation, openSUSE pre-installs patterns and automatically installs recommended package dependencies, thus causing many additional and possibly unwanted packages to be installed the first time the package manager is used.

OpenSUSE pre-installs patterns and automatically installs recommended package dependencies, thus causing many additional and possibly unwanted packages to be installed the first time the package manager is used.

Last question Leap or Tumbleweed, is it better to have most of the beta shit

>subpixel rendering is disabled.
>you must add a weird third party repo to add it
sure thing

openSUSE definitely has some annoyances. Like or trying to install fucking mpv without dying in the process.

>no codecs
just get pacman

void is easy and still not bloated if you choose a DE iso. all you need to know is how to install software from the repository. i actually had more trouble with debian than i have had with void.

Did you come from a failed abortion that you would mention this triviality in every thread?

>mpv

You installing the packman repo and changing the libav/ffmpeg sources from opensuse to packman repo? Wow very hard.

OpenSUSE is honestly the best GUHNOO LINUCKS distro.

>It just werks

It just works and doesn't have a pathetic userbase like Arch, so it stays out of the spotlight.

If you're a knower you know Tumbleweed is the best distro.

can all be fixed by 1. not being a brainlet and 2. 5 minutes of searching and adding repos.

Maybe Ubuntu or even Mint is more up your alley.

>Broken packages builds in Tumbleweed
>zypper installing "recommended" packages, logging unnecesary messages like blocked "recommended" packages everytime you use it.
>bloated

zypper in --no-recommends example-program-wathever

That. If I use a package manager I want it to install just what I demand. Zypper is so shit the worst package manager even worse than APT

GET ON THE GROUND HORSEFUCKO

>worse than APT
i hope that is fucking joke, apt can't even manage multiple repos without exploding eventually, zypper can even manage that and by priority in fact i can even have same packages from multiple repos, learn to use zypper

>meanwhile on gentoo
sudo emerge mpv

>application menu won't turn on
>mpv won't open

if you like open suse but want something superior just install fedora

>k-plastic
>brainlet
pottery

Thanks!

>good distro to learn before I install gentoo
The only way to learn gentoo is to install it dumbass

Change the pep sad face

use debian

devuan*

No I come from a country where English is the official language

Tiny, shitty repos.
>b-but muh OBS
OBS makes the AUR look like Debian main. Absolute garbage.

>No I come from a country where English is the official language
Uganda?

You can just install mpv from packman directly or you can just do "zypper update" after installing mpv from the SuSE sources, it will automatically move you to the the packman ones with all the codecs.

You shouldn't look down on them Hans, they probably know better English than you.