NUC with RX Vega I7-8809G

The absolute madmen fucking did it. Why's nobody talking about it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/Search/FeatureFilter?productType=processors&FamilyText=Intel® Core™ Processors&ECCMemory=true
intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/processors/core/i3-processors/i3-8100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it melts down.

It's shit.

>Why's nobody talking about it yet?
Intel.

overpriced and needs RAM and storage to work.

a month ago Sup Forums would've been interested, but now it's just >intel (and for good reason)

this is exactly what I'm looking for except that I expect it to be ball-bustingly expensive

It is, partly because of the
>small form factor tax
Anything conveniently small costs extra by default.

»A laptop with no screen.
Wew lad.

It's cool but overpriced.

My money's waiting for a Ryzen 5 2500u TV box.

I'm buying one as soon as it's out. I've been dreaming of a product like this forever. It makes so much sense I don't know why it took so long for it to become a thing.
Now they just need to make a higher tier one using even more HBM for system memory as well as the GPU. Another process shrink is going to take shit to a whole different level.

>single HDMI port

did you even see linus video about it? it got like 3 more beside the 1 in the FRONT

I doubt it's cool.

It's more like a console, really.

>2 ethernet ports
Finally. Now they need to make a cheaper one with an i3 and ECC support so that I can use it as a router.

It's not a Thinkpad.

Why would i want that when i can just get one with AMD + AMD Vega

But we can't let you have ECC on a non-Xeon, goy! Don't you see that the increased latency would be bad for your Professional Gaming Megatasking Experience™?

Because this one has 24CU Vega compared to Ryzen 2400G's 11CU?

>unfixed Intel Crap
Into the trash

Hmmm really makes you think

do they make attachable screens for nucs?

Well, it's clearly made with gaming in mind, while Ryzen G is just a way cheaper APU that eliminates the need for a separate graphics adapter

Just noticed they removed ECC support from 8th generation i3, something all i3s have had. I don't even have the words to express how angry I am.

Hm, Intel's ark says they have it. (Of course, you'll probably need a server mobo to be able to use ECC, but that's not a new issue.)
ark.intel.com/Search/FeatureFilter?productType=processors&FamilyText=Intel® Core™ Processors&ECCMemory=true

>VR ready
So it at least got the power of 1060?

I was looking at this page. Not sure which one is correct now.
intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/processors/core/i3-processors/i3-8100.html
I want to believe that they are not shitty enough to remove to just remove it for no reason.

Core i3s no longer work with ECC memory since Kaby Lake. There's one exception, and that's the i3-7101E, WHICH IS AN EMBEDDED PROCESSOR NO ONE FUCKING USES. Where the fuck were you guys when Intel jewed out another valuable feature because "muh overclocking"?

the only reason why they took it out was because the memory controller got too unstable with the i3-7350K when overclocked, so they gimped ALL of the Core i3s because they could.