The law in my country allows 14 days grace period on electronics

The law in my country allows 14 days grace period on electronics.

So technically I could buy a laptop, mine whatever coin I feel like on the GPU for 10 days, then do a clean reinstall of the system and send it back to the shop. I'd obviously switch the shops often and never buy in the same place twice.

Can 10 days of not-100% use of GPU create any significant, trackable damage?

Other urls found in this thread:

datingariane.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd treat a 3D waifu as my real wife

I doubt you could mine any significant amount of whatever-coin for 10 days on laptop GPU.

>I doubt you could mine any significant amount of whatever-coin for 10 days on laptop GPU.
This

Du må vel uansett betale frakt da?

obviously not if I limit myself to one, but 4 or 5?

and I'm thinking more of the "muh gaming laptop" equipment, not Intel HD Graphics

He could kick out some Noobcoin.

Not necessarily. He could buy 6 or 7 laptops at once for 10k euros and switch all of them out every 10 days. Would be worth with free electricity and maybe transport to and from shops.

i don't think even virtual woman would be able to handle that sort of abuse user

She wouldn't have to worry about healing

Do Sims commit suicide?

Right, because people are making money by mining coin with their laptops
Fucking cretin

I'm not looking to pay for a yacht dude

not this year anyway

Don't think so, I'd assume that the 14-day grace period is an externalisation of the burn-in test manufacturers used to do before shipping to retailers.

It won't even pay for the energy you wasted

datingariane.com/
Link to game

or you could just get a real job and make $80K a year, invest half, and forgo the bullshit bitcoin mining

How do you fuck Adrienne? I keep getting rejected

just be yourself

Maybe if you went back in time 5 years. You just aren't likely to actually mine something in the meantime.

Finally did it lol. Toook me long enough

I've mined about $3 mining BTC for a day. Give it a month and I'll have a free pizza.

That is retarded because you still pay the electricity.

probably not but are ready to spend 10k on 4 laptops to make 100$?
seems like a bad bet

>constant compliments

lmao, even this simple AI can detect terminal autism

You retards are completely brain dead. One laptop gtx 1070 can mine the same way as the desktop one, which is $5+/day. Even with electricity at $0.25/kwh, you will still be making some nice profit.

If you want to go hard, a gtx 1080ti laptop will bring you $9+/day. Yea, laptop cooling is shit, but it will be fine running for 2 weeks on full blast.

Also, you are an asshole if you do this

And a huge electricity bill.
The returns on mining aren't there anymore.

Not if he buys in store

You'll spend more in fuel driving around the shops than you'll get in coins you retard

I swear, cryptoniggers are the worst.

Germany's 14 day grace period applies to online shopping. The vendor has to take the item back, no questions asked, and pay the return postage too.