Every single picture of the audience of cppcon is WHITE MALES

>every single picture of the audience of cppcon is WHITE MALES
Is C++ the most redpilled language?

You can see women and Asians, East and South, though.

Soz but wtf is not redpilled about getting your dangus dongled by trashy bitches for teaching them how to print 2 numbers they added together?

>you can see women and Asians though
lol no

one more picture and I'm done

There's clearly a pajeet in the front row and a purple-haired chick standing in the aisle.

REEEE SHITSKINS ARE LITERALLY TAKING OVER
SAVE ME DRUMPF!!!!

>64227713
1/10 bait for ants
keep trying

>Is C++ the most redpilled language?
Stop talking like a child. And like most language userbase the convention is reflective of actual demographics in America: mostly white males with some women, asians, and the occasional African American.

You'd know this if you actually programmed for a living or as a hobby, and interacted with the community, rather than let your brain rot on idpol memes.

It can be. Pajeets usually don't occupy difficult areas in engineering.

C is better

2 females detected

Niggers are too dumb for C++. They need diversity hire languages like Go and Rust.

More like C++, like every language, is full of unemployed white men and startup programmers looking for exposure with the time to waste going to conventions rather than salaried work.

good post my 56% friend

Thanks, I do enjoy making 56% more than foreigners.

>like every language
Anyone got pictures of a JavaScript convention?

That's also the reason why pajeets avoid those areas, C++ isn't easy money and an easy way to get h1b in comparison with the scripting languages and Java.

R E K T

Xis a photographer

Ever been to a Rust conference? Trannies and furries everywhere. Different languages have vastly different cultures.

Why is Java easy money and C++ not

C++ requires a brain to program with.

Don't be racist, w*ite man. I'll make sure Google will blacklist you.

Which is why there's plenty of pajeets coding in it. Java has more jobs overall.

Why are most of them bald or balding?

don't be racist, user, there's a pajeet right in the middle

>blacklist
das racist

too much testosterone