Bought expensive computer speakers (79 USD)

>bought expensive computer speakers (79 USD)
>now all music that isn't .flac or ripped from CD sounds like shit

>80 freedom burgers
>expensive

Nice bait. Have a (You)

I have pretty good Hi-Fi speakers and most of music sounds like shit. Has nothing to do with FLAC or mp3, just shit mastering or shit recording.

80 dollars in America is like six months salary. Please understand.

That may be true but doesn't increase the "quality" of those low budget speakers, fa.m

I have logitech speakers, and they sound like shit.
My $60 headphones are pretty okay though.

It is almost like tips are not a good income method

>expensive computer speakers
>79 USD

Hah!

Get a new job, clearly mcdonalds isn't paying you as well as you thought

>that isn't .flac or ripped from CD
Re-read this, and try to understand where you fucked up.

You could download flacs from Deezer or Tidal...

.flac sounds no different to 320kbps

Which means either your speakers are shit or your flacs are just converted from 320kbps mp3, or you're talking about 320kbps opus.

>bought 800 USD audio setup
>everything good sounds better
>everything shit sounds shittier

life is good

Hardware upgrades in a nutshell. The only thing they achieve is to make you a snob and lead you to spend thousands of money on worthless shit that won't make you happier at all.

It's just like investing in high end pc games. You used to be a console pleb and you could enjoy a myriad of games regardless of their resolution or frame rate. Hell, you didn't even know what the fuck frame rate stood for. Then you start going full autismo on the thing, learn about hardware, assemble your own build and after everything the only thing you've achieved is to make you intolerant to things that used to give you a good time. Congratulations, you've severely restricted the ways you can have fun for absolutely nothing at all.

>my life in 1 post

I feel ur pain ben ;_;

this i gave up on music because shit

I like music itself but it's VERY hard to find high quality records.

t. audiophool

Ya man material things make us crazy. Why are you here if you think that and think we care? This is a technology board, the bane of all things consumerism

>Can't start a new game for more than 30 minutes before I'm searching for graphical tweaks and adding ReShade.
>Play games in choppy 30fps for that clean downsampled image quality

>not training yourself to only enjoy the shittiest sounding speakers and the shittiest music so your standards are so low you can never not enjoy music

I convert all my music to PC beep modulations