All dating applications are nonfree botnet

>all dating applications are nonfree botnet
How can we even secure the existence and the future of free people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLSGh6PBB9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By making a botnet free dating service. Good luck making it populair though, as you need shekels for that which you won't be getting without injecting the botnet.

This.
Dating services are all about marketing and marketing costs a lot of money.

By going to a bar and getting laid the old fashioned way.

Who does that nowadays? Meeting women at bars.
I thought only alcoholics frequent bars now.

women are botnet

Plenty of people still do it. It only works if you don't need to rely on false advertising profile pictures though.

Kek

What about a dating site that requires PGP to sign in, and payment in crypto currency?

this.

you have to be able to talk and look somewhat decent so it might not be for you OP

Why free people you need 3DPD?

Can you say that again but in English?

Why giving up so soon? Imagine RMS would have given up when people said a free system will never exist.

Let's develop it, even when chances are bad.

Spreading anti-botnet genes.

Build a dating system over GNUSocial

Human trafficking is not the same as dating

People hang out at the bars too.

not even telling you shitheads.
can't believe you are this dumb.
its like the irc of getting to know grills to fuck.

That would be full of trannies. No thnx.

MASSIVELY underrated post. Fucking shit.

Explain

I'm not explaining the analogy, as I'd basically dump a whole bunch of redpills (or even blackpills) on you that you're probably not ready for.

Not really though. Dating apps have made it so that women do not need to do any work or be "sociable", they expect to be left alone when they're having a night out with their friends, and when they're bored on a Tuesday they can flick left and right and ignore anyone who isn't 6'11" and making under $375k

The last part of your comment has nothing to do with the venue, though. It's just supply and demand.

> swiped away

This is actually a good idea. In war times, you have childrens with the taller and strong women so your offspring will be tall and strong for the next war. But in botnet time, you dont need strong and taller women anymore. You need the ugly and paranoid coder women. Women dont understand this, they keep prefering the obsolete and brute CHAD, a very good choice if we have war every year like in fucking ancient times. I think making the app would concentrate all the crazy shit women (the only one who would take us desu) and so we would pass our genes making the next generation of long heda warriors, ready to fight the next NSA backdoor.

I will take her as mine btw: youtube.com/watch?v=QLSGh6PBB9U

>he doesn't realize Chads prefer smaller women

>he doesn't realise that chad women are best suited for Chads

free software enthusiast women should put their wombs up for libre usage

You can meet women at MENSA.