Whats a website hosting plan which doesn't require credit card and is free for the first month?

whats a website hosting plan which doesn't require credit card and is free for the first month?

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/lamp-web-server-with-wordpress
sites.google.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neocities

Just buy a physical server and do it yourself

000webhost

Just stop being a child and get a credit card. It could even be one of those prepaid ones.

good idea but the limit on these is like 50 bucks, I dont have that right now

This.

I have two sites running on raspis

no money

>Neocities
thanks; looking into it now

You can't scrounge $30 user?

000webhost is good. So long as you're not expecting a shit ton of traffic it'll be fine. Used it for years when I was in school and just messing about. Think I even hosted a bunch of flash games since all the flash game websites were blocked in my school.

Not op but I'm on carrier grade NAT and can't host shit at home, not even a worms armageddon server.

does a server only cost 30 bucks? whut
ok how does that work
where do you buy that and you can do whatever you want with it right? Like setting up your own domain

Why don't you get a real job instead of trying to install mining spyware on people's computers?

Not going to do that user. It's for setting up a website to make affiliate marketing

Fuck, that sucks. Who's your ISP?

>how does a server cost 30 bucks
Buy a raspberry pi (or some old shitty laptop), then install LAMP stack.

projects.raspberrypi.org/en/projects/lamp-web-server-with-wordpress

You'll need to pay for the domain, but that's like $3 a month

Buy a server

wait bro, it says its to set up a local website only. How does that work as server for the internet?

ok but thats fine actually

That's because the tutorial doesn't cover domain registration. Once you have your domain you can point it at your server

i fucking hate ****

that nose though

i see, that's cool. Where did you buy your server?

I'm not a kike, just poor

The setup is the same, you'll just need to forward port 80, on your router, to the local address of the server

>affiliate marketing
>mining spyware
in your head, I'm sure there is a difference

to normal people, you are still scum

get a real job. burger flippers have more dignity than you

My "server" is a raspberry pi 2, I have a few laying around. You know that a server is just a piece of software right? It can be installed on anything

I had a real job. I'm a former dev
Why should I slavewage again when it's far easier to make money from the internet?

You're based in europe?

zeronet.io

geocities

She looks cute other than the nose, what the fuck is that pose though

pepe pose

are they free?

>No hosting costs
>Sites are served by visitors.

How the fuck?

>why should anyone be a decent person and contribute to society when we could just be human garbage and actively make the world worse
gee when you put it that way, I dunno what to say

I don't see how working a wage jobs and paying taxes to a country which wages war against brownies in the ME is "contributing to society"

github

wouldn't the website be static? not dynamic?

It's p2p
You should check out millchan.

Don't punch me, geez. Fucking women(male), I swear.

>$3/month
more like $7/year

heroku free plan forever, just requires some down time every day

I'd let her punch me any day. I bet her fist feels heavenly.

How is that a bad thing?

>heroku free plan
does it allow wordpress hosting

well i would have a wordpress website, which has to be dynamic, that'd be weird to have it static, no? or did understand something wrong

You can easily host a blog on github.

>Fuck, that sucks. Who's your ISP?
NET (Brazil).

No, US

>Former Dev
>Has no idea what the fuck is a server
Yeah, sure you are

i want my cummies in her tummy

*was good
I had to recreate my website because of some configuration issues, and that forces you to use the new version of the website. It injects a watermark into all your pages and suspends your website for an hour per day. I've since switched to GitHub Pages, since all the projects I actually care about are on there anyway.

You can remove the watermark in the options, and you can choose the hour when it suspends.
I still use it for my shitty startup page

Stop being a lazy fuck and just spin up an awesome/digital ocean/azure/Google instance. They have free hosting for poorfags because they want you to learn how to use their stuff when you are a richfag

Some are free. What resources do you need? For plain static pages Nyx is very good.

need to host wordpress site for affiliate marketing purposes.

Both ec2 and Google have gui menus for that it's so common. If you are trying to cheat your affiliate links both are bad options but if you are just needing a web host it's the cheapest you are going to find.

I won't put any affiliate links on my website. Just using it to get emails

do you get your own domain at google and ec2?

Why wordpress? If you are just gonna start shilling with a blog, you can use something like Jekyll, Hugo, or Hexo, and host it on netlify, neocities or github FOR FREE.

do you not have debit cards in america?

had no idea that its possible like that

>LAMP stack
You get that shit free on sites like 000webhost or heroku or whatever with everything already set up.

If you want a blog it's even easier with free static websites providers like githubpages and heroku or just wp free tier.

Google has a web hosting service that lets you create google domains for free. Actually pretty easy to use and useful.
sites.google.com

>she can't even make a fist

Name cheap to ec2 or gce.

Name?

is she wife material?

>name?
cumslut

So cute :3

I am a stand up comic that wants to run his own website sending merchandise etc...

Can I just do that on a raspberry pi?

use shopify

That's not very nice user

>hosting some random anons cp
no thanks