AMD Athlon 64 X2, Windows 7 after Meltdown/Spectre patch

AMD Athlon 64 X2, Windows 7 after Meltdown/Spectre patch
Thanks MS!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-s-windows-7-meltdown-and-spectre-patch-kb4056894-failing-with-bsod-519264.shtml
bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/microsoft-pauses-rollout-of-windows-meltdown-and-spectre-patches-for-amd-devices/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/microsoft-says-no-more-windows-security-updates-unless-avs-set-a-registry-key/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're welcome bud.
t.Bill Gates

linux doesn't have this problem

Show me benchmarks after linux patch and we can officially start the year of desktop linux.

visit phoronix, dipshit

are benchmarks out yet?

Just use reactos at this point with that hardware

You might want to update (or rollback) your NIC driver

Meltdown patch not spectre. If you're on AMD why are you downloading that update?

>not lubuntu1604

they forced that update.

Stop using outdated software.
Please buy windows 10.

But OP is on W7 not W10. He can disable automatic updates.

filename should've been linuxtorvalds.png
8/10

>Amd 64 X2
Man I went to 3 different computers and I'm hardly an enthusiast for the latest upgrades

Stop using an OS for retards

Install gentoo

>He uses Antivirus software

news.softpedia.com/news/microsoft-s-windows-7-meltdown-and-spectre-patch-kb4056894-failing-with-bsod-519264.shtml

Awesome

>athlon 64
>stop c4

Huh a recent patch broke it for me too in the same way.

the only way to get the patch for an AMD system is if (you) manually download it and install it by bypassing autoupdate

bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/microsoft-pauses-rollout-of-windows-meltdown-and-spectre-patches-for-amd-devices/

bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/microsoft-says-no-more-windows-security-updates-unless-avs-set-a-registry-key/

>install Gentoo
fixed