cloveros.ga/s/CloverOS-x86_64-20180106.iso
douaneapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck?

Install Gentoo

'no'

the weird ads that showed up recently
some people said if you saw it you had been infected with malware
apparently it exploited unpatched flaws in ff/chrome and Windows to get through the browser sandbox and into the computer
maybe a bitcoin miner, maybe a cryptolocker type thing
others said don't listen to them, it's just hysteria/trolling
but I didn't want to take any chances, i reinstalled Windows

so are they still there?
the weird ads that fade in when you scroll to the bottom of a thread
that evade ubOrigin and connect you to all these dodgy Ukrainian domains

cloveros.ga/s/CloverOS-x86_64-20180106.iso

>connecting windows to the internet.

Windows literally gives me more control over my system than Lincucks.

I tried Ubuntu in between installs. I was ready to go all-in...
... until I realized you can't even block apps from the internet on an individual basis. In Windows I can use Windows firewall to set very specific rules for any application, regarding incoming and outgoing traffic, with fine controls for individual connections or types of connections.

Linux is a dumbed down insecure pile of shit that doesn't let you fine tune like that. When asked about this glaring absence of an important feature, the freetards churn out the old canard
>well if you don't trust the program wholly, if you don't have time to personally audit every line of code with every update to make sure it's not connecting and transmitting data to unauthorized servers, then don't use it lol!
They have the same, lax, retarded philosophy regarding antivirus too. Linux has no antivirus, it's only secure if you fully trust that because of low usage numbers, no one will actually bother to make a virus for it. Like leaving your door open at night and saying
>oh don't worry, this is a quiet area, no one ever comes by this way
and
>if you don't fully trust this area you shouldn't have moved here in the first place lol!

Kill yourself, freetard.

Maybe if you tried looking up your problems you would have found solutions. douaneapp.com/ lets you block applications from accessing the internet. Also if you really think you need an av then you can use clamav but honestly the best practice is to not download random programs and scripts from the internet.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

IS IT SAFE YET OR NOT?
I HATE PHONEPOSTING. IT'S SO FIDDLY!

Don't run software you don't trust.

fud fud fud fud fud

>phoneposting
>safe

>it's only secure if you fully trust that because of low usage
no

the security comes from the many people involved who fix things asap when things to be fixed are found
you can't say that for windows where the mantra is if it's not in your face - won't fix it

NOOOOO NAITOOOOOOOO ;^;

You are so goddamn retarded it's not even funny. I'm genuinely sorry for you.

>what is ufw

>Maybe if you tried looking up your problems you would have found solutions. douaneapp.com/ lets you block applications from accessing the internet. Also if you really think you need an av then you can use clamav but honestly the best practice is to not download random programs and scripts from the internet.

both of you are retards, there is nothing better about Linux over Windows, security wise none of you are sure your hardware is safe

windows at least has stability, user friendly, no need for a terminal, GUI support for any software, gaming

It's called cgroups and you're a fucking retard.

This is an even shittier bait.

>horsefag this dumb
what a surprise

I think you made OP's point.