Why can't modern computers run two copies of the same game in seperate windows with seperate inputs...

Why can't modern computers run two copies of the same game in seperate windows with seperate inputs? Is it an OS limitation, or due to how the CPU receives instructions?

Other urls found in this thread:

kb.vmware.com/s/article/1033435
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/hyper-v-on-windows/quick-start/enable-hyper-v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they can

is a game limitation, probably artificial since it would be asumed that you just paid one copy, you can fuck off back to Sup Forums now

Try using a VM with different inputs.

kb.vmware.com/s/article/1033435

Would I have to run two VMs? Or can I have a single VM as an active window on a seperate monitor?

Also your thread should be in stupid questions.

Either would work the latter might be better performance.

Exactly what I was looking for. Still surprising that we don't have this as a feature in an OS aftet all these years.

Listen champ, I know this is the consumer electronics board now, but this is a valid question i've been thinking about for awhile. There are plenty of other threads arguing about AMD and Intel, or which operating system is the best. You can contain your autism over one thread that doesn't fit in your personal snowglobe existing.

Both are me, and it is a feature.
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/hyper-v-on-windows/quick-start/enable-hyper-v

Well thank you for the first response.

I've held this prediction that in the near future each home would have a central megacomputer and everyone in the family shared the processing power. This way every phone and "computer" in the family would just be a streaming monitor and upgrading would just be needed for the megacomputer.

i've done this with virtualbox for my nerd brothers to play games

just 'capture usb' or setup dotfiles on loonix

Where did you get this picture of my wife from?

I forget, probably a curly thread. Here's another

Where are these curly threads?
Thanks

Post the full picture

Good old -8

when will I be able to fuck curly brace.

If this is really an issue, try looking at sandboxie - should let you run multiple instances of the same program/game with minimal performance impact, unlike a VM

Never because I'll be too busy cuddling with her.

You can, its a form of multiboxing. People do it all the time for mmo's.

B-but isn't multi-boxing cheating?