{{ FEMALES }}

> {{ FEMALES }}
> {{ START UP }}
> {{ BREAK INTO INDUSTRY }}
> {{ EQUITY }}

Other urls found in this thread:

upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/?page=3&q=php&sort=renew_time_int+desc&user_location_match=1
quora.com/What-are-the-top-reasons-why-startups-fail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it illegal to hire by gender?

I can barely afford food

? women can do whatever they want they're strong independent women who dont need no man

>mfw I don't live in some jewish slave country with 56% demographics and this is not only literally unconstitutional here, but discrimination is considered one of the 5 worse possible crimes and these people would get 10+ years with no bail

Feels so good being free and not jew cattle.

Isn't this illegal, even in Burgerland ?

the only "women" that will apply for this will be transgender, does that count?

upwork.com/o/jobs/browse/?page=3&q=php&sort=renew_time_int+desc&user_location_match=1

They want a 'software developer' yet the skills listed under the job description is HTML, CSS, JS, Photoshop, jQuery, Graphic Design, and finally PHP. But the description of the job doesn't even make it seem like they even know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes so GL hiring someone and trying to figure out if they know what the fuck is going on.

I'm a wymen in the body of a male and I'm not ready to accept it so I behave like a man.

Yes and if someone were so inclined, they could apply, get denied, and then sue based on that post alone which would end this little startup before it ever even begins.

If someone were so inclined.

>implying this "start up" is anything more than an idea spewed forth from a book club meeting
>implying there is any corporate structure/filings from this start up
>implying modern courts would penalize women for doing something like this

Ah yes, the left

Hello.

Do you ever think you'll leave the basement?

pol is this way:

quora.com/What-are-the-top-reasons-why-startups-fail

>start up
Just want code monkey

My empire of dirt....

incredible! this internet warrior just put 4 neckbeard misogynist obese wimmin-haterz in their place with a single swing of the pen. i tip my hat at you, good sir/madam/xam/xir/xar

Wow, scathing

So basically they have nothing but napkin drawings, and want someone to do the actual job for them, likely for promises instead of money since they're a startup.

>putting "sir" first
Die shovanist

a n g r e y

And if I were so declined?

Let them miserably fail, they will soon realize how supperior the white male is.

>jQuery
>1776 + 242

TRIGGEREDD

"ALT-RIGHT WHITE MALE NAZI TRIES TO SUE EMPOWERED FEMALE STARTUP FOR GIVING OPPORTUNITIES TO WOMEN"

"SEND ANGRY LETTERS TO THE JUDGES HOUSE AND DEMAND THAT HE BE CHEMICALLY CASTRATED AND THROWN IN JAIL"

Usually you can tell gender/age from the resume, smart thing is to do like Google and throw all the men's in the trash.

>sweat equity

it's chauvinist you illiterate fuck

TOASTIE ROASTIE