So my father bought a computer with a fake windows license. Need help

Hey /g
I’m at my parents house for a visit rn and they asked me to „clean up“ all their smartphones and computers -obviously. I guess every digital native knows the struggle.
I’m not a crack or anything (f/25/art grad.) but I know how to google.
So I checked out their computer they purchased from a store in the nearest city a few months ago.. and I found a program called Kmspico.
I googled and guess what, it’s an illegal tool to crack windows. So I removed it step by Step. I don’t want my parent, who have no idea how to work computers, to get in trouble.
Then, windows obviously gave me the „your license needs to be updated“ notification.
So I called the shop, called the guy out, and he gave me the „it’s legal, but believe whatever you want“ attitude. He acted if I was ducking stupid. Thing is, my fathers computer is connected with the shop via remote. We compromised on him fixing the issue by entering the license code via remote tomorrow. I’m not able to stay here until then though.
So.. any tips? I’m mad, you know? I mean I’m no stranger to cracked software but my dad payed him a shit ton of money for this computer. It’s not fair in my opinion.
Please help me, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-ca/howtotell/cfr/report.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Install gentoo then tell him to post on Sup Forums with the rest of the boomers

Bugger off retard

Yeah the shop cut down its expenses by installing pirated windows. You should repirate it though

>actual subject line
>"hey /g"
> /g
go back.

Fucking idiot, install that shit back.

if you have the receipt and can prove that your dad paid for not just the computer but for genuine windows too then you might be able to report the shop guy. If not, then you're shit out of luck.

This is some quality pasta

microsoft.com/en-ca/howtotell/cfr/report.aspx

>f/25/art grad
Doesn't matter, you're already a disappointment.
Also

>removing evidence
why
you just lost all credibility

kek

Hey again, op here again.
First of sorry for the typos, some seem to be hurt by that. It’s not that deep.

We should have the receipt somewhere. Of course he purchased the computer with the license. I’m just not sure if we could actually „prove“ anything. I just hope the store guy will be too scared to try that shit again with my father. Pretty sure I could sue him for fraud by my country’s law but, yeah, proving it will be difficult now that it’s gone.

Im tried to reply and accidentally seemed to have deleted a comment, sorry for that. I’m a noob on my phone.

Do this

Will do, thanks!

Fucking this.
I left Sup Forums because of the fucking shitposting baby boomers.

Fucking this.
I left Sup Forums because of the fucking shitposting baby boomers.

>I’m not a crack or anything (f/25/art grad.)
The fuck has you gender to do with your problem, cunt?!

If you post a picture of your naked breasts with a timestamp hand written by you that says "Hello Bear

Might consider this, just for the lols.
But I don’t really know how you might want to help me. Pretty sure this is solved for now.

Alright. Well you can go ahead and post a pic anyway.

Just report the shop to the authorities that there selling pcs with cracked windows.

Sages and reported.
Nice bait faggot.

Are you a fe(male)?

Well you have to prove the shop knowingly sold him cracked keys.
Why do you care about kmspico being used to activate the machine. Unlness your dad works for the DOD he won't get in trouble for anything.

If you are so worried about it buy a windows 10 license. Taking this to court will be hard because you cant prove, anyone actually did it and to bring a case and hire a lawyer is more than the cost of buying a license for windows.