How do you browse Sup Forums from your Apple iPad anons?

How do you browse Sup Forums from your Apple iPad anons?

First, I make Steve Wozniak sit on my back, and then I whistle a 2600 tone into my landline.

After that I get comfortable on a bean bag chair and eat foot chips with Richard Stallman.

Sup Forums goes best with foot chips.

Trough the browser. Or do they allow Sup Forums apps now?

Also I got my dad the new Ipad and it's like 3 times as fast as my Ipad Air. Fuck Apple.

If you do use an idevice, use The Chan from the app store.

In iCab mobile, most versatile iOS browser.

Never got the appeal of chan apps, even on Android.

>1.99

nah

STOP
SHILLING
APPLE

SAGE and report.

alternate between iCab and Safari with 1blocker.

fpbp

>WADD?!!? , da new device IS FASTER THENT DE OLD ON?!?? HOW IS THEY NOT ARRESTEDD?!???

Calm down autist, the device is 3 years old. It feels like a piece of shit, probably because of Apple slowing them down.

With my boyfriend's cock in my mouth.
Hmmmm.....

It's an ARM device, they age like shit.
t. mobile device collector

If you use Safari you're a fucking applefag idiot. It's literally the next Internet Explorer when it come to support for new CSS and JS features (though it's getting better).

No idea what iCab is, but it's probably also a piece of shit.

Source: I am a web developer.

WAD I CANT COMPREHEND IT SO YOR AUDTIST UHHH OHHH UHHHH

fucking kek, my sides.

I don’t, and iPad screens are soft in the middle and I can feel the flex when I press. It’s uncomfortable and makes an annoyingly loud tap I don’t get on my iPhone 6. Same thing for the shitty iPhone 6S and up.

Browsing web is best done in bed on a one-handed phone or on a device with a proper physical keyboard. No kickstands, no folding keyboards, no gimmicks.

Fortune.

I browse it from my iPhone X, the phone of the future

I haven't browsed Sup Forums from my pc in over 2 years lol. Idc, the website looks like vomit. Phoneposting is just way comfier and way faster.

Sage and shoot down the pajeet shilling factory

>n0t using FOSS
wait there is no FOSS for iplebs.

tfw you use a first gen ipad with safari upload enabler

>new CSS and JS features
>I am a web developer.
fucking kill yourself. apple is shit, safari is shit, but your kind deserves a nuclear holocaust
>Haha gee man, that goddamn IE8 backwards compat requirement, huh?
>haha yeah dude i had to write another 3k lines to get our cancer.js framework stack to work on there
>haha man i wish people would just use good browsers so we could make good websites