Daily reminder that blocking ads deprives content creators of their livelihood

Daily reminder that blocking ads deprives content creators of their livelihood.

If their livelihood is ruined by me adding a line of text to a file on a machine that I administer and own, maybe they should get a real job

Daily reminder that i don't give a fuck.

But they are allowing me to access their service for free

Daily reminder that I couldn't care less. Get a real job, you fucking e-beggars.

>implying that's not exactly what I want

Daily reminder that having a website is a privilege, not a right.

rolling for twin sword edginess

C'mon water knight

FUCK SHIELDS

No one cares. Most of the shit posted on the web isn't worth the electrons needed to drive it to a display anyway.

Rollerinoo

let's see

exactly , if i think the website deserves it i will unblock it .

Daily reminder that IDGAF.

good, because i'm of the opinion that content creators should fucking die.

Can confirm, I too want to die.

daily reminder to suck my dick, you fucking nigger

(((content creators)))

I pay for the sites I care about.
Block ads on everything.

>deprives content creators
hardly
it's like saying piracy is killing the music industry
the content delivery providers make a hell of a lot more money than the content's creators

unironically this. the faggots up top hogging the revenue are what's depriving content creators, not some limpdick blocking ads. it's been this way for centuries.

fpbp

Daily reminder that I don't care.

So? They only force ads because they know they're too trash to set and and benefit from a patreon.

>Daily reminder that blocking ads deprives content creators of their livelihood.
Good, so it's working.

That's what I want. There are too many pointless sites. I want all of this to crash, to make people stop thinking about Internet as a source of income. Then we'll have the silver age of the Internet.

Giv 3d6 hoes

Maybe they should try selling the beer instead of offering free beer in a hire-cup and complaining that people have their own cups

Rolling

2017 was dominated by people on YouTube making videos about making videos on YouTube and not getting ads on videos.
As someone who have always blocked ads on YouTube, I don't care.
It is not censorship, it is true that demonetized videos doesn't get promoted and thus fewer people watch it, but it is not censorship.

Good job, user

I don't give modern content creators the benefit of the doubt

roll

good

Rolling for black knight

/ t h r e a d

That's unironically the main reason why I use adblock tho. Fuck giving money to the (((media))) and (((Google)))

>mfw I'm a content creator (I hate that term) and I haven't been on the internet without an adblocker in years

YouTube is literally unusable without an adblocker.

roll

those poor content artisans

Roll

>blocking ads deprives content creators of their livelihood.
Good.

get a real job loser

go 1!

Daily reminder you should go fuck yourself with a cactus, faggot.

>people getting mad that websites need money to run
I use ublock but at least I'm not being a virtue signaling faggot about it

Most websites I use don't need any money to run.
Sup Forums is an exception in this, but other imageboards do fine without any ads.

Well maybe if every website didn't have 313 ads I wouldn't have bothered to waste the 2 seconds it takes to install an ad blocker.

I want to support content creators, but I don't wanna donate to them directly. Is using adds the only way?

rolllin'

!Roll

rollin' hot

GOOD