What does Sup Forums think about Computational Engineering?

What does Sup Forums think about Computational Engineering?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_engineering
youtube.com/watch?v=nYfceJhgvRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you posting this pockmarked gremlin?

How do I get into the scene of suburban faggots customizing their cars

> Pockmarked Gremlin
#dead

>impreza sti
>customized suburban normie car

buy a 3k civic and set aside $17k for a few simple mods

> fat bitch, knows how to hide flab in order to look > thicc but you can clearly see it from the way she’s placed her legs and her waist high shorts
> fugly stubby fingers and small fat hands with no definition and disgusting fucking nails
> pizza face, caked with make up, couldn’t even do a decent job in her eyebrows
> ugly as fuck

Is this what the neck beard means when he talks about his qt Asian gf?

help me lads, the pic was unrelated :(

Wow you two really hate fat juicy pussy, hell seeing how shes asian shes prob sub 5'5 and not that overweight to begin with. shes a nice 6 nothing to be ashamed off unless youre fucking brad pitt.

Is that like Computer Engineering or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_engineering

That passes as a 6? Lmfao maybe with your affirmative action scale she does

she's higher than a 6, in fact I would say exactly 7

Whos this semen demon?

I’d say 6 too, virgin boy

Is that one of those made-up college majors?
Like communications?

>Like communications?
fuggin delet dis

not to mention
>sub saharan african nose

At least she has nice teeth desu :)

>Wow you two really hate fat juicy pussy
>fat juicy pussy
she's one of those things

This chick was built for doggy style

There's a dude in my comp eng program who looks just like that.

with a bag over her head for precaution in case she turns it to look at you

> T H I C C

thicc

>What does Sup Forums think about Computational Engineering?
That's what I graduated on. I learned a bunch of interesting shit in it though barely anything of each subject to become remotely proficient in them, except calculus, I did a fuckton of calculus.

This is now a thicc asian thread

Shit, nevermind. I thought this was the same as Computer Engineering.

> mfw you mistakingly post a personal pic on Sup Forums
> mfw when bay area user
> mfw you'll likely hear about this pic down the road
> mfw thicc asian who plays nice with the monied asians for beta treats but goes over to east bay to get her juicy bootie slammed right
> mfw when i know this hoe

Write "sup Sup Forums" on her ass and take a pic the next time you fuck her.

>Civic
Stopped reading there

Who is this lady

yeah that's a classic "Born in USA Asian" girl for you, good teeth, otherwise disgusting trashy whore like the rest

Uhm... Could you help a brother here and provide source of pic?

Stronk statement but true
> mfw when you meet calstate Asian American femanon
> mfw after some drinks she asks you for relationship advice
> mfw she goes on to say how asian men are pussies and she's only dating one to keep up social appearances and because of her parents
> mfw she says what she really wants is that black Dick
> mfw black
> mfw you smash
> mfw you'd never tell your asian friends who invited you to the party to DJ
> mfw you learn to spot these thotties w/ pics like OP
> mfw these 2nd-3rd gen Asian females in the bay area stay on that colored dick while exploiting beta soyboys

youtube.com/watch?v=nYfceJhgvRM

> Typical bay area thottie.
> 2nd Gen mixed
> Exploits asian soyboys for social penetration and beta treats
> Rides Eastbay dick along w/ her other thicc bootie fruitie tootie ass friends

Aerospace Engineering and Mechanical Engineering: combustion simulations, structural dynamics, computational fluid dynamics, computational thermodynamics, computational solid mechanics, vehicle crash simulation, biomechanics, trajectory calculation of satellites
Astrophysical systems
Battlefield simulations and military gaming, homeland security, emergency response
Biology and Medicine: protein folding simulations (and other macromolecules), bioinformatics, genomics, computational neurological modeling, modeling of biological systems (e.g., ecological systems), 3D CT ultrasound, MRI imaging, molecular bionetworks, cancer and seizure control
Chemistry: calculating the structures and properties of chemical compounds/molecules and solids, computational chemistry/cheminformatics, molecular mechanics simulations, computational chemical methods in solid state physics, chemical pollution transport
Civil Engineering: finite element analysis, structures with random loads, construction engineering, water supply systems, transportation/vehicle modeling
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Telecommunications: VLSI, computational electromagnetics, semiconductor modeling, simulation of microelectronics, energy infrastructure, RF simulation, networks
Epidemiology: influenza spread
Environmental Engineering and Numerical weather prediction: climate research, Computational geophysics (seismic processing), modeling of natural disasters

meant pic, not OP's pic.

Finance: derivative pricing, risk management
Industrial Engineering: discrete event and Monte-Carlo simulations (for logistics and manufacturing systems for example), queueing networks, mathematical optimization
Material Science: glass manufacturing, polymers, and crystals
Nuclear Engineering: nuclear reactor modeling, radiation shielding simulations, fusion simulations
Petroleum engineering: petroleum reservoir modeling, oil and gas exploration
Physics: Computational particle physics, automatic calculation of particle interaction or decay, plasma modeling, cosmological simulations
Transportation

It's one of those up and coming fields, like Biomedical Engineering and more multi-disciplinary fields. It's extremely interesting, and the applications range far and wide. If you're thinking about doing it, you will need to tailor your degree to what you like, that means taking more engineering, or more management classes, and make sure you get your computer science down pat, because you won't be as well versed as a CS student, but you'll still be better than 90% of the population. Degrees like this are extremely useful if you're willing to put your head out there and network, find different employments in different areas, and then get a feel for everything before picking an offer of employment, which will only come if you demonstrate how versatile and effective you are. Better take some courses in communication too because STEM majors are retarded when it comes to networking.

t. Poli Sci major, who took half math and business courses, interning in Finance with a job offer for $80k + bonus once I graduate

It is not the same as CompEng, comp eng is much more technical, the new upcoming fields are multi disciplinary to teach people social skills and the problems that we are going to face with society in the future. Most retards nowadays think everything is 1+1, but there is much more to consider, and that's what the aim of these multi faceted programs is. To make people "less versed" in specific things, but more versed in a variety of things. It is up to you to tailor your education to the specific things you like / enjoy, while also getting your dick wet in more than one area, so you're more useful to companies who face challenges that constantly change.

those thighs

muh_dick.jpg

Only if you give us the sauce