Justify Qbittorrent with this bullshit

Justify Qbittorrent with this bullshit.

Throw your shit hard drive into trashbin

Qbittorrent is alegic to anime shit

I/O errors, it must be qbittorrent. Get out of here you idiot.

post last part of output lines

You probably ran out of space.

Qshitcancer always throws these IO errors for no reason.

Never had such an issue with deluge or transmission. Save your sanity and uninstall Qshitgarbage, stat.

>Never had such an issue
maybe they just silently fail and refuse to tell you that they failed

space is 20tb.. rofl

Is that on RAID or what? In any case at least one of your hdds is fucked, find out which.

Justify this

Install Deluge

Yeah after the recent update I'm getting a lot of those as well. All involve .unwanted files, which is how qbittorrent implements selective file downloading.

It's not a critical error though. The torrents will seed just fine.

Works fine on my machine.

install Tixati

>stalled

Shit makes me fucking furious.
Think I will finally get deluge.

>20tb
your hard drive is probably failing faggot

j00cy

>he doesn't use rtorrent
Plebs, the lot of you

>hard drive fails
>WOW THIS FUCKING SOFTWARE
really makes you think

It is the software. It has to do with partially downloading a torrent and then seeding only that particular part you download. My guess is that the program tries to seed the entire torrent, can't find the files that you didn't download and throws you an I/O error. Everything works fine, except it keeps giving you these warnings.

I had to downgrade from v4, speed wouldn't go above 1MB.

I also got severely triggered when I upgraded to v4 and it restarted to download all my 'errored' files.

Why would anyone partially download touhou music collection?

my hard drive is fine you fucking faggot, 0 smart errors, other torrents work except this one because qbittorrent is being shit

i don't care about the other albums

Kill yourself weeb.

The length of the fully qualified filenames (filename + path) probably exceeds 260 characters. Blame microshit's crappy OS and yourself for using it instead of whining about great software.

kys weeb