ProtonVPN

>The guys who made Protonmail have made a FREE VPN.
is it botnet?
how do they pay for this?

NSA pays its honeypots pretty well

ProtonVPN isn't free?

they do have a free tier, but you're rate limited

Proton is getting more and more fishy every day.

Protonmail easily have an abundance of spare capitol, their mail service is great. Having shitty limited rate VPN servers in the corner for free use isn't expensive for them.

How so?

If it's free you're the product being sold

That's a good goyim! Don't use your own self-hosted e-mail goy, use e-mail hosted in the jew capital of Switzerland!

I almost signed up for protonmail but i was unconvinced by their website that they arent doing something sketchy

>how do they pay for this?
Same as Dropbox. They upsell you on the higher tiers.

>This

no time for that

Is there a VPN on Android I can just hack with lucky patcher or download a paid version without entering a credit card for free?

>not wireguard or at least OpenVPN based
No point in this shit.

Are you suggesting I should be using gmail/yahoo/bing/hotmail, that there's a better replacement for potonmail, or that we should all just be self hosting?

>only offers 3 countries to connect with free plan
>just THREE
Meanwhile, CyberGhost and Windscribe offers much more in that aspect. I don't see the point of ProtonVPN.

Don't be a cheap fuck use nord

A free VPN is always suspicious in my eyes. As for how I manage my mail, I run my own mail server, but to each his own. cock.li seems a good choice if you aren't as autistic as I am.

Exactly. But when I try to tell that to women who can go to clubs for free, I get labeled as sexist.
Fuck them, literally. They willingly turn themselves into a product and then complain about the patriarchy.

>I run my own mail server

Don't residential ISPs usually discriminate against self-hosted mail servers?

And also every major email provider.
Of course, Sup Forums LARPers and Sup Forumstards wouldn't know because they don't have a job to send emails to or anyone to write emails to for that matter.
To suggest someone to self host his email or to use a shitty service such as cock.li shows how retarded these characters are. All these emails will be filtered and sent to spam if they are even received.
>inb4 (((((((((them)))))))) jew pajeet nigger dindu dindu
Allowing self-hosted email is a shitty idea because most of it will be spam and phishing, as it was in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with Protonmail and nobody has ever managed to prove anything (unless you count throwing around insults and conjecture as proof, which is the only thing Sup Forums LARPers and Sup Forumstards are good for anyway.)

Don't be a cheap fuck, use tunnelr.

That's not how it works rajesh.

Hai gais

This won't let me post this as seperate thread so i thought I'd paste it here.

I'm looking to purchase a new VPN service.
I need it to basically allow me to use Sup Forums and watch videos or read articles which I have been seen viewing and quite frankly, being from UK, I have been warned by the police about. Not to go too much into it but believe me its only conservative media and there is no illegal avtivities going on.

I have been advised to go with tunnelbear or nordvpn but looking into it vyprvpn is looking pretty good with it's state-of-art chameleon connection switching.

I've used free VPNs for years but it's tiring to keep setting it up everytime I want to read an article. HMA isn't as reliable as it once was and more and more of the free VPNs are logging data.
Someone once said to use Tor but I refrain from using that unless I have refreshed the bridges and need to get on dark net (no point using a car on train tracks).

Any advice would be great before I hand my payment details over.
In the future I'll be hosting my own VPN so literally this is whilst I'm building up tge finances to start my company.

Thanks in advance!

>>yuh private hosted email is spam
>>muh Sup Forums LARP
>persists with Sup Forums LARP

Self-hosted email clients are not usually marked as spam by ISPs it's the receipients mail client that does this. Not a problem especially if it is set up, verified and managed correctly.

Self-hosted mail servers are a great way to show prospected clients/employers your skillset in setting up and managing the mail exchange. Especially in regards to gaining experience in migration from self-hosted exchange servers to Microsoft or Google cloud services and email exchange.

Sounds like you're more salty then anything, boss.
You never played around and hosted your own email? Not even once?
Boy, what you doing in this thread?

>A free VPN is always suspicious in my eyes.
it's more or less to get you hooked so you get a paid plan. i use it protonvpn all the time and there are even still servers left who are not yet banned on Sup Forums.

>I need it to basically allow me to use Sup Forums and watch videos or read articles which I have been seen viewing and quite frankly, being from UK, I have been warned by the police about.
i will not help you, mohammed.

If they're that dumb to do that user sided, even if they don't log, they probably did other mistakes too that will impact your privacy

Cryptostorm has a free tier VPN too you dips

Protonmail keeps data, proven by one simple thing.

I tried to make an account over a simple vpn, blocked because to many accounts made from ip

Ok cool

It asks for phone, I put it in and I make an account

Don't like the account name, try to make another

(Same phone used, please use a different number)

Lol idc and it proves nothing but this is what Sup Forums is made for right?

Exactly. That's where their business model shines.